(ATTENTION) CARDING ON ANDROID 13, SETTINGS

putaprata

Reaction score
Hi everyone, everything fine?

Well, I read some articles on how to configure Android for work, and a lot of information got confused... Well, I am a beginner in this matter, so I urgently need your help.

I started setting up my Samsung phone: M52 5G Android 13, I rooted and installed magisk, I would like to know what should be the next step, what apps should I install next and how to install them correctly.

At the moment I just rooted and installed magisk, nothing more, could any of you help me with the next steps to follow? If necessary, I can reward you for your help, as this has been a huge inconvenience. It would be awesome if there was a video on how to get the phone ready for work, but I couldn't find it.

putaprata

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230730_173320_Settings.jpg

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Did you need help or this is tutorial because this Android is not in English or in Russian and at least i cant help in Spanish.Or what language this is?

Shadoww

Reaction score
Hi everyone, everything fine?

Well, I read some articles on how to configure Android for work, and a lot of information got confused... Well, I am a beginner in this matter, so I urgently need your help.

I started setting up my Samsung phone: M52 5G Android 13, I rooted and installed magisk, I would like to know what should be the next step, what apps should I install next and how to install them correctly.

At the moment I just rooted and installed magisk, nothing more, could any of you help me with the next steps to follow? If necessary, I can reward you for your help, as this has been a huge inconvenience. It would be awesome if there was a video on how to get the phone ready for work, but I couldn't find it.
Go instal xposed manger and exposed modules to spoof everything about your phone that is spoofable and get to work

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
is it possible to card amazon or western union on mobile app?
Go instal xposed manger and exposed modules to spoof everything about your phone that is spoofable and get to work