ATOMIC RIPPER ICQ 563032956

305gansta305

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS IS MY 2ND DAY WAITING FOR THE REST OF MY ORDER AND MY REPLACEMENT ON DISCOVER CARDS THAT ATOMIC SOLD...

110 DISCOVER CARDS ALL DECLINED AND STILL 40 MORE HE NEEDS TO SEND.. BUT SEENS THE 110 WAS DECLINED I DONT WANT THE OTHER 40... I WANT REPLACEMENT WITH V/M CARDS...

SEEMES LIKE HE HAS OTHER PPL WAITING ON REPLACEMENT ECT... ON HIS THREAD.. THIS LOOKS VERY BAD.. LOOKS , SMELLS AND WALKS LIKE RIPPER AFTER NO ANSWER !!!!!

ATOMIC ICQ 563032956 :mad:

DONT KEEP HISTORY SO I CANNOT PROVIDE HISTORY...

MY NICK HERE IS 305GANSTA305 AND IM 305GANSTA AT .SU FORUM..

Last edited:

Gorod

hi

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
I hope you read the Rules of this Part of the Forum.
Provide Logs/Screens/Wmz/LR account.

305gansta305

BANNED
Reaction score
Post Logs,No Words! 1 Warning,At Next Warning Your Banned(Injury to a Moderator).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorod

Hi Clown

305gansta305

BANNED
Reaction score
@ gangsta

howmuch u payed for 150 discos? 1500$ or cheaper?

2,500 BRO..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:56 AM ----------

Post Logs,No Words! 1 Warning,At Next Warning Your Banned(Injury to a Moderator).

hey kitty kat , banned all you want , you still a bitch and a dicksucker period.. so take your punk as moderator, and suck my big dick you little whore!!!

NOW BANNED THAT BITCH,,..:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:58 AM ----------

2,500 BRO..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:56 AM ----------

hey kitty kat , banned all you want , you still a bitch and a dicksucker period.. so take your punk as moderator, and suck my big dick you little whore!!!

NOW BANNED THAT BITCH,,..:D
GUESS I USED MY 1 WARNING, AND WENT OUT WITH A BANG... !! :p

YOU BANNED ME IF YOU LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES... I DONT GIVE IT SHIT.. AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BITCH, AND PPL HERE KNOW IT... SO DONT GO THINKING PPL HERE THINK HIGH OF YOU... THEY SEE YOU AS A SMALL BAG OF SHIT AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!

SEE , YOU WANNA KEEP FUCKING WITH ME , CAUSE YOU GOT THAT LITTLE PUSSY ASS POSITION !!!

YOUR A BITCH KITTY KAT !!!!

( INJURY TO A MODERATOR ) <<<<< LOL GOT YOU FEELING HURT BITCH !! OR YOUR ASSHOLE BROKEN IN FAGGOT ASS BITCH !!!!!

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Atomic gets Banned Status.
Who will proceed like gangsta will end up eventually in Banned.
If You Place and Add in Blacklist make Sure you have :
- logs
-screens
-date no longer than 24h since the time u got ripped.
No Date,Logs will make ur post be Warned and Eventualy Banned.
RESPECT TOS OF THIS FORUM OR GET OUT.

Last edited: