ATM skimmers, NCR, WINCOR, DIEBOLD

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
ATM skimmer EXPERT I provide moulds do not do any custom stuff it's too complicated those of you who have targets around the workd with the stuff I already posses.

I can provide:

DIEBOLD

Diebold all in one Opteva 5xx-7xx (triggers sensors if there is so impossible to use on protected ATM's)

Diebold Opteva 5xx-7xx flat small model doesn't trigger alarms (need to custom make cam case depends on countries and ATM models)

Wincor

Wincor Anti skimming Skimmer (triggers sensors if any ...)

Wincor Nano Flat undetectable

NCR

NCR SelfServ (google it if you don't know) "Green Ball"

Deal is like this:

Partnership 50/50 you will pay for materiel and assembling your money will be deducted after frist "play" .

2500$ for normal interrupted Skimmers

3500$ for Jitter skimmers

Those of you who want to assemble the stuff themself can do that I can provide them Bezel but I won't be resposible for your mistakes.

Escrow is more than Welcom OF COURSE.

Those of you who will ask me pictures just "google pictures" my keywrods a skimmer is always the same.

Once I found a trusty person I will show and explain everything needed on WebCam.

If you are really not competent in IT I can as well provide "Team View" and make a "Live" demonstration.

Slovo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
на русском нельзя написать?

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
been trying to contact you, please get back to me...

Ninja

Reaction score
kento69
Recieved a DEER for violating rules which doesnt allow to sell ANY skim equipment without payment and verifying because TOO MUCH rippers have using skims as "honeypot".
Beware!