atm skimmer

drew

Reaction score
Can anyone tell were to find an atm skimmer, verified sellers only no ripper.. thanks

foldingstock

Reaction score

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
LOL this is too good to be true. I bet you they don't accept escrow. Proceed with caution, I knew that since november when cardreadefactory discontinued selling and producing the msrxxx series that a lot of vermin would come out of the woodwork, so members be very careful. Foldingstock said he used this site before. do you mean alibaba.com or the russiancardreader? If the latter, what did you buy and how effective was the product?

Last edited:

foldingstock

Reaction score
I said when I gave the first link that I never used russian cardreader, just mentioned they sold GSM pinpads.

I did purchase from magstripe solution (second link) once for a bezel though. Got it pretty quick, good quality pretty expensive though for a bezel. Whenever I buy from a company like that, I just write off the money as 50/50 loss, ask a lot of questions, but ultimately it's a gamble,. At least that's how I figure it.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Yes foldingstock I read your caution. And we thank you for the post. I am just saying to be careful to you and other members, yes when we purchase from website it is always a risk, but some things are a big indication of potential scumbags. Since the first company stopped selling a product which was in demand and now an upstart company wants to sell same/better product at cheaper cost, that definitely smells fishy. I really wish we could get legit seller of these things, maybe the chinese will do it. Lets watch things and see how it goes. They have advertised for free, maybe site will be shut down soon also.