atm pin-pad schematic, plan and info

mtl64

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey guys whats up, i am looking for some help here. I made a skimmer for Atm but i need to know how to make the pinpad..... i got a good idea of how to duplicate it from the original. What i need is info about the loggers, software, schematic that catches the datas. I need some wiring instructions too. Your help and knowledge will be greatly awarded with d+p's in return.... IF you are interested and serious about that contact me :)

mtl64

RIPPER
Reaction score
please men not one person know how to do this shit..????? wth?

iopht

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM me your contact info, we can work something out.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
I am very interested in knowing how you made your skimmer. Why dont you just use a camera to record the D+P? You could just put the skimmer on and just use dumps too tho. Not as great but its something untill you can get the tech for the pin pad.

mtl64

RIPPER
Reaction score
i just bought the msrv009 and put it into an mold for atm... I really need something to get the pins but no one help even for reward at the end..... sad world we live in

mastermorley

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi i wanted to know where you bought the msrv009 chip. please i am looking for a good supplier.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:13 AM ----------

also the 007

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:14 AM ----------

bro just realized your in canada like me. we can possibly can do business, i know a few things to teach you and maybe you can teach me. pm me your icq so we can talk further

hustla_gz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
just added u on icq,i can help u and im from ur region so it is very good