ATM ANTI SKIMMING & TRIGGER ALARM

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
If anyone has any info about those anti skimming trigger alarms, how to detect if there is, how to eventually deactivate it.

EX:

On Diebold Opteva I know there is a pressure alarm that sends a signal to the bank and the cops when anything is placed in front of the original bezel.

For Wincor 2050/2150 when placing the skimmer in front it immediately shows a hugh "STOP" on the screen and says ATM out of service when removing the skimmer it will automatically go online again.

I know there are ways for exemple with WINCOR it's possible to drill a hole at an exact point and deactivate the alarm.

If some of you know anything about it or are in a country that don't have trigger ALARM partnership is Welcome with real working calibrated skimmers.

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
Come on some of you do know how to handle this there is enough room for all of us, not many are real workers in this business we all know that.

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
alarm

Hey kkk,

You know who I am right? now you know why I didn't ask for your service pls explain more pm.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am also interested to find out more details about the pressure sensor from the Diebold if anyone more info.

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
in brazil.
u remove the keyboard panel. form the right and then u have connection to the cables. so have a central cable (silver color) u need to remove from the reader and put them in some metal. to make it ground.
thats all
the atm will neve put the black screen again
this is tested in diebold atm.
used in bradesco banks from brazil.

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
Thanks for you help, I would need some more details PM please

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
u remove the keyboard panel.
are they not screwed ? :))

kento69, the only good method is to move electronics to another place and leave only a head near hole. to connect it with electronics use stub lines.
another, not so good, method is to move to another country ;)

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
MOVE

are they not screwed ? :))

kento69, the only good method is to move electronics to another place and leave only a head near hole. to connect it with electronics use stub lines.
another, not so good, method is to move to another country ;)

Sur moving to another country is not a problem at all but WHICH country that's the problem Germany same shit, Holland same, Denmark same WHERE????

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
OFF CURSE

you already know wich country :) kento :)

Sure I know some countries but if it's to spend 5 years inside for this I prefere another one :)

We all know which one is working for the moment but a lot working guys are also eating bread in salt water there.

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
no risk no gain kento bro :)