Asking the forum's opinion !!

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi,

As many of you know, I was hacked a couple of days back. Things got okay, my accounts were fully recovered.
I was processing orders from an e-mail, where all my customers were in the contact list.
Today alot of customers came and told me they received this email
http://yfrog.com/f/n6tzzzp/ . It was a print screen taken by one of my customers.

The icq in that email belongs to Panther from this forum.
I refuse to claim that he hacked me or that he had something to do with this because I do not want to make false acusations in case it was not him.

I am asking you, the forum people, in my place, what would you think when more than 15 of your customers would receive that email ?

I am not saying whats fair and whats not, not am I making acusations.
I want to hear your opinions and thoughts about this.
Maybe he was compromised too and wasn't able to get access back.

Regards

Last edited:

Harve

RIPPER
Reaction score
I also received the same e-mail. Always knew frank couldn't leave us out in the cold just like that. Something had to be wrong. And now you got haters hacking his accounts. DAMN!! I'm just happy dude is back. But who eva is guilty of this SIN need to be BANNED...

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
we all know frank well and know his work and services too. guilty person should b banned.
GOOD LUCK FRANK.....

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
"with success comes hate" and we are witnessing that at the moment...Franks been a good guy since day 1.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i got that msg also ..
i think it's a shame on CARDER.BIZ to have that kind of communication
.. may the owner of this site find a solution as soon as possible
we all respect that forum and know that it's 100% legit forum
we dont need these games arround
... am i right pple ?

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
Panther What will be your comment on this situation?
smell like very Dirty game.

hacksterix

Reaction score
Anyone could had done that, not necesarelly Panther, to create fights in forum.
I could send emails to people that i know buy from Capac for ex. in the name of Bulba ex., telling that Capac is reseller of Bulba and not buy from him , but buy directly from source.
Above name just examples, but that would create a bad situation in forum, the 2 vendors pointing fingers at each other....generate a bad situation just like that very easy.
Since i been around forums i never saw X vendor sending emails to customers of Y vendor trying to steal his customers in a open way like that.
Its ok (in my opinion)that vendors should try to ''steal'' each other customers by offering better service than others, better prices, better all, not by dirty tacticts.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
This is just bullshit drama.Yes that`s my ICQ in his email,and?Is that my email adress from where those email where sent,no?Is AF tryin to find an excuse now infront of his clients YES.If i see another mention to my name without any proof,i will consider that offend and ban.Is my right not to bend the ear to all this chit chat drama.
AF u got hacked,bad for you....You cry now? Again bad for you,keep the resellin bussines goin on and see what comes out.
You are all here to make money not to cry infront of the tv.

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
I don't know Panther and haven't been here very long, but he looks solid to me.

Seeing how it's two top guys, this should be handled in private by whoever runs the board.

nightwalker

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can bet, so many people will get banned over this issue, but what am going to say is that am 100% sure that PANTHER can never do such thing, come on frank there have been hundreds of great verified dumps vendors here before you join this forum so why is this happening to just you alone, and am sure you are not the best dumps vendor in this forum though you are one of the best........this can be done to creat misunderstanding in the forum but to me its really nothing.......i don't know if you know what it takes to be a MOD frank??