Are there any free Socks5 proxies? Plus some other beginner/intermediate questions

billy94

Reaction score
I'm getting back into the "activity" after retiring back in 2015 for a normal "job". Had a lot of fun back then and want to get back into it.

I have some questions:
1. For successful transactions do I need both a VPN and Socks5 proxy?
2. In the case that both are necessary, are there any free Socks5 proxies?
3. Any free windows-based VPNs that allow manually selecting country location?
4. For overseas shipping drops, I know of some services that will receive a package in US and ship to Europe for a fee. If I make a successful purchase and use one of these third party addresses to receive the package in US, then pay them the shipping costs to deliver to Europe. (This is for a scenario where an online store will only ship to US)

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to answer.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Congratulations on your return to carding. I hope everything works out for you and you achieve success. Now is the best time to become a real professional carder.
In addition, carding can be done, completely replacing physical work as a profession, or you can do it as a hobby and additional type of income.

For successful transactions do I need both a VPN and Socks5 proxy?
Each site has protection that scans the system from which you work.
You can try and make purchases with a card using a VPN, but most stores do not like it when registering an account and making payments using a VPN. The order may be cancelled. However, if you want to try, you must select a VPN country server that matches the card holder.
The IP address must be close to the cardholder, so you can use a proxy with the socks5 protocol. In the proxy service we can select zip or the city of the cardholder.
It will be good if you use this link:
VPN -> Main operating system Windows 10 or 11 -> Anti-detect browser -> Proxy (Socks5)

In the case that both are necessary, are there any free Socks5 proxies?
There are free socks5 proxies, but they are unstable and very slow. In addition, there is no choice of zip and cardholder city. You can only select a country. Also, before inserting a card, you need to check the proxies for cleanliness and presence on blacklists.
Here is one of the free services: proxy-tools.com/proxy/socks5

Any free windows-based VPNs that allow manually selecting country location?
There are free VPNs, and some of them allow you to select a server in the desired country.
I would not recommend using free VPNs, as many of them keep full logging of your visits and also cooperate with law enforcement agencies (they will give out your real IP address upon request).
Here is a list of free VPNs: techradar.com/vpn/best-free-vpn

For overseas shipping drops, I know of some services that will receive a package in US and ship to Europe for a fee. If I make a successful purchase and use one of these third party addresses to receive the package in US, then pay them the shipping costs to deliver to Europe. (This is for a scenario where an online store will only ship to US)
Services that provide physical addresses for parcels in the carding industry are called “intermediaries.”
Yes, you can order goods to the addresses of intermediary warehouses. They will receive your packages and send them to the desired country.
Unfortunately, some large stores do not send packages to their addresses because they were listed in fraudulent transactions (other carders have tried).
In addition, many stores send goods only to cardholder addresses, this method is called “billing=shiping”. The United States and some European countries have an address matching system called AVS.
You need to look for good cardable stores that will send packs to the addresses you need.

You can read a detailed topic about intermediaries, buyers and drops:

Please ask questions. I will be happy to answer them.

billy94

Reaction score
Hello. Congratulations on your return to carding. I hope everything works out for you and you achieve success. Now is the best time to become a real professional carder.
In addition, carding can be done, completely replacing physical work as a profession, or you can do it as a hobby and additional type of income.

Each site has protection that scans the system from which you work.
You can try and make purchases with a card using a VPN, but most stores do not like it when registering an account and making payments using a VPN. The order may be cancelled. However, if you want to try, you must select a VPN country server that matches the card holder.
The IP address must be close to the cardholder, so you can use a proxy with the socks5 protocol. In the proxy service we can select zip or the city of the cardholder.
It will be good if you use this link:
VPN -> Main operating system Windows 10 or 11 -> Anti-detect browser -> Proxy (Socks5)

There are free socks5 proxies, but they are unstable and very slow. In addition, there is no choice of zip and cardholder city. You can only select a country. Also, before inserting a card, you need to check the proxies for cleanliness and presence on blacklists.
Here is one of the free services: proxy-tools.com/proxy/socks5

There are free VPNs, and some of them allow you to select a server in the desired country.
I would not recommend using free VPNs, as many of them keep full logging of your visits and also cooperate with law enforcement agencies (they will give out your real IP address upon request).
Here is a list of free VPNs: techradar.com/vpn/best-free-vpn

Services that provide physical addresses for parcels in the carding industry are called “intermediaries.”
Yes, you can order goods to the addresses of intermediary warehouses. They will receive your packages and send them to the desired country.
Unfortunately, some large stores do not send packages to their addresses because they were listed in fraudulent transactions (other carders have tried).
In addition, many stores send goods only to cardholder addresses, this method is called “billing=shiping”. The United States and some European countries have an address matching system called AVS.
You need to look for good cardable stores that will send packs to the addresses you need.

You can read a detailed topic about intermediaries, buyers and drops:

Please ask questions. I will be happy to answer them.
This was incredibly informative and well-worded. Thank you Tomcat.
My final question is regarding the following line "VPN -> Main operating system Windows 10 or 11 -> Anti-detect browser -> Proxy (Socks5)"
Does this refer to the order of deployment of these tools? i.e. Deploying a VPN with CH's city,state location > using Windows10/11> Followed by running anti-detect browser > Followed by running a socks5 software like shadowsocks with a config that includes the same city/state which the VPN is on to match CH's location?

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Truly appreciate it.

I'm currently working as a QA on a dev team for a software company and want to get back into this to hopefully be able to get some extra income, knowledge and have a little fun while I'm at it.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
In this combination, VPN ensures your anonymity and security on the Internet. The server can be in any country and does not correspond to the cardholder.
We get close to the cardholder with socks5. Just select the desired city and zip.
Socks5 is added to a new profile created in the Anti-Detect browser.
If you will be carding only with a VPN, without socks5, then select the VPN country in which the cardholder lives, but installing the Anti-Detect browser is still recommended to create a unique digital fingerprint of your system.
It happens that a VPN provider has many servers around the world, then we can select a server that is located in any desired city, and then in a trusted card store find and buy a card with the same city in which the cardholder lives.

billy94

Reaction score
Truly well explained. I think I'll start off by investing on a paid subscription for a VPN, a paid socks5 service to allow selection of city/zip and since most anti-detect browsers I'm finding are also paid, I guess that too.

I've got a couple dumps which I think are mostly dead but will be good practice. Once I have the worksflow down, I'll reach out to some sellers.

Many thanks Tomcat.

How the game has changed in 9 years 😅
In this combination, VPN ensures your anonymity and security on the Internet. The server can be in any country and does not correspond to the cardholder.
We get close to the cardholder with socks5. Just select the desired city and zip.
Socks5 is added to a new profile created in the Anti-Detect browser.
If you will be carding only with a VPN, without socks5, then select the VPN country in which the cardholder lives, but installing the Anti-Detect browser is still recommended to create a unique digital fingerprint of your system.
It happens that a VPN provider has many servers around the world, then we can select a server that is located in any desired city, and then in a trusted card store find and buy a card with the same city in which the cardholder lives.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Truly well explained. I think I'll start off by investing on a paid subscription for a VPN, a paid socks5 service to allow selection of city/zip and since most anti-detect browsers I'm finding are also paid, I guess that too.
Im sure you know but the VPN you'll want it a logless VPN preferably the anti detect browsers are however go login offers a 7 day free access you can utilise this to your advantage
I've got a couple dumps which I think are mostly dead but will be good practice. Once I have the worksflow down, I'll reach out to some sellers.

Many thanks Tomcat.

How the game has changed in 9 years 😅

billy94

Reaction score
I appreciate the insight KPH.

I can see the importance of this as I know some/most major VPN services will turn in logs to law enforcement if given a subpoena by a court, etc.

Any known logless VPN's out there? I wouldn't want to invest in one that logs (for obvious reasons).

Thanks in advance! (y)
Im sure you know but the VPN you'll want it a logless VPN preferably the anti detect browsers are however go login offers a 7 day free access you can utilise this to your advantage

Reactions: KPH

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
I appreciate the insight KPH.

I can see the importance of this as I know some/most major VPN services will turn in logs to law enforcement if given a subpoena by a court, etc.
Yes and that's the last thing you'd want as anonymity is one of the key aspects unless you want to be a bird behind bars
Any known logless VPN's out there? I wouldn't want to invest in one that logs (for obvious reasons).
Majority are payed they are not free but to name a few express Nord cyber ghosts please take what I say with a pinch of salt as I am still learning if you do a quick search "logless vpns" youll find everything you need within 5 minutes
Thanks in advance! (y)
Any questions please ask I'm sure any problems you have today will be someone else's answers tmrw

billy94

Reaction score
I agree, and again thank you!

I've been encountering some bumps in the road during this study/testing phase while I bring myself up to date on all these new methods.

Currently trying to setup the secure environment prior to jumping into it with live CCs & paid subscriptions.

So far I'm finding that all/most of the free VPN options aren't compatible with socks5 and most free socks5 proxies out there are crap.

Essentially, want to setup a vpn > socks5 proxy(from free online lists) using a software solution that can do this like shawdowsocks > launch off of antidetect browser and etc..
Yes and that's the last thing you'd want as anonymity is one of the key aspects unless you want to be a bird behind bars

Majority are payed they are not free but to name a few express Nord cyber ghosts please take what I say with a pinch of salt as I am still learning if you do a quick search "logless vpns" youll find everything you need within 5 minutes

Any questions please ask I'm sure any problems you have today will be someone else's answers tmrw