Are Canadians Smart than Americans?

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
Why is this such a hard task, it's almost impossible to get Canada dob..does this mean that Canadians are so smart that they can't be fooled by phishing sites or they have bullet proof anti virus to detect Trojans....or is it only Americans are that dump to get phished or is it something else.... someone enlighten me...i need these damn Canada DOB's ...NOW!! :mad:

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Canadians are indeed much smarter that americans
for example, from 1 mil emails spammed on USA, i get around 700 fullz
on the other hand, from 1 mil emails spammed on canada, i get max 150-200 fulls

valid

DEER
Reaction score
is not a matter of who is smarter or not.. it a matter that the united states have a fucked up system, and canada don't have a system as big and as vunerable as the usa.

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
I think you are right Canada having a smaller population gives it an advantage on minimizing risk. That being said, they only have Five major banks in Canada as compared to hundreds in the US.However, i still think Canadians are way smarter. For example i have never seen a Canadian Scream and go into a trance after seeing a celebrity like some Americans do...lol. If u are an American don't get offended... the way things are actually makes it more easier for u to make more money if u are smart.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i don't know.. hittler though he was smart.. musulini from italy also thought he was smart.. also japan, russia, korea ect.. and the us still domincating the world. also american are the only ones that can make up an excuse to start a war.. and win it. total control.. military bases around the world. i guess that there is a reason also why fraud is permitted in the us.. maybe the ones paying the bills are the population and not the business... there are reason for everything

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:36 AM ----------

ah.. also it looks like that african americans are becomming smarter,, soon the usa will be dominated by african americans.. or maybe mexican.. since they support the damn economy.

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
for me i finaly find on hacker who provide me some dob. but it hard to find on icq and his stuff is not always good. it took be a big while to find some dob but untill now i never find some full canadien with ssn.

but if you looking for americain stuff they are every where and way more cheaper. you can get easly dob, ssn, mmm, driver licence, longin for the same personne.

canadien are not so stupid to give everything in a fishing page.

may be is just because americain are 10 time biger that canadien, it ean you have 10 time more chance to scam some one.

and if some one know how to get candien fullz with ssn dob pls pm me

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
It's true that Canada has a smaller population, but in a study it was shown that more canadians use the internet than Americans do.

Either way, I think Canadians are generally more savvy when it comes to these things than Americans.

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
Everybody is dumb monkey in the end until we figure out all questions and how to build house with big robot legs.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Depends!!

Why is this such a hard task, it's almost impossible to get Canada dob..does this mean that Canadians are so smart that they can't be fooled by phishing sites or they have bullet proof anti virus to detect Trojans....or is it only Americans are that dump to get phished or is it something else.... someone enlighten me...i need these damn Canada DOB's ...NOW!! :mad:[/QUO

I was born in Nottingham,England,but reside in Canada.It would depend on the topic,education,job position and so on!! As in any field there will be someone smarter than the other,or someone dumber then the one before him!! In other situations,some animals can make all human beings look dumb!! Hugss all!! :):):)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
It`s not about smart/dumb ,as some folks said up is about the system + population. If you look in instore by e.g. Canada in big cities is more vulnerable than US. big cities,plus you have to understand something about Canada in online,they do not do all the things US do,like dob,profiling,ssn search etc.
To be to the point is not about they don`t get used ...all of this systems get cracked,fucked and etc..Why? because in every office there`s a lazy idiot who puts password 123456 to 10 pc`s and so on.
As you look in the future Canada will get bigger and bigger and the funny thing is maybe stable as economy...rather then US who`s always a player involved in world conflicts,imperial expansion and so on.
Who said Up...USA is the dominating player is wrong....they feed with chinese merchandise,they give their paper dollars to china(yes in case u didn`t know us dollar is not backed up by gold,what a surprise ain`t it?is just a paper)..so basicly US is dead sold to china:)
As a conclusion there`s always a breach in anything,what`s human made...human breaks.

donxipher1

Reaction score
Canadians already had their own fair share of loopholes , considering Canada 7-10years back , every 5 out of 10 Canadian must have been scammed that prompt the Government to sensitize the people and I think that really contributed to their been cautious nowadays.

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
the irony of this thread is the people the most outspoken have the worst grammar and spelling.