SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
and purchased 3 ccs of USA Today, all checked sold lr 0.30 m, not one pays anything out at the store declined, check this for me is a waste of time and money

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
this approved.cc dont refunds... they dont answer in customer care either....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:06 PM ----------

Tickets

New refund ticket
You not have cc approved for refund

how do i get refunds when I cannot create ticket?

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
this approved.cc dont refunds... they dont answer in customer care either....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:06 PM ----------

Tickets

New refund ticket
You not have cc approved for refund

how do i get refunds when I cannot create ticket?
Do you read rules or what ? Its written tickets after 1 hour from order. Read rules and please stop flooding here

deetsrus

Reaction score
bro i have sent you many tickets and even after your site has said declined it still dont give refund i have send many messages and no reply and to top it off ive brought another cc its invalid and wen i try to refund it says not checked not happy bro please refill my account!

oriel

Reaction score
i am buying from approved.su about 1 year, same as many seller does not like to replace/refund. his system alows you to ask replace after 1 hour from the moment when you bought cc. this is bull shitt, we got other works to do not to wait 1 hour to make a tiket. many times i forgot about this and sometime when i make tiket he reply "was valid" bull shitt, uk ccs "70%" valid. i think i bought more than 10-15 pcs and all died. dont tell me anything about "bins or sox or whatever reason you find" I AM TALKING ONLY ABOUT UK CC. and yes sometime approved.su got good ccs but not uk

Scurds

Reaction score
Yeah ya rite bro. Bought many uk and all dead. 1 hour is too long to wait cos u 4get about it by then!!!!!

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Guys you are noobs and your words are shit, i am selling lot of uk and most of them are valid, and if you try to cheat my shop buying cc and refunding them after you used them you will be bannned.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
i bought a card and tried to use it and it was declined

i used the checker and it said

Already checked. Was Declined

but it didnt refund me? do i still need to wait an hour to make a ticket?

Drokz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry but your UK rate is absolutely terrible. I've handed in tickets less than 10 minutes after use and it shows declined, then you block my account with 200$ in it. This shop is disgusting. Don't put a limit on amount of checks if your base is bad, I certainly won't be back and will deterring people from using it. Good day.

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Guys if you continue with flood in my topic without confirmation of your words about my cc, i will post black on you for compromising my service

meryl86

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The site is full of shit. I just joined and but cc and it showed declined but no refund. I sent 2 different tickets a d got no reply. I added support on ICQ and got no response.

Eventually, support answered and I said the site was bad and explained to him. The support said he would ban me for being rude.

No one should make a mistake buying from there. Its bullshit!

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
The site is full of shit. I just joined and but cc and it showed declined but no refund. I sent 2 different tickets a d got no reply. I added support on ICQ and got no response.

Eventually, support answered and I said the site was bad and explained to him. The support said he would ban me for being rude.

No one should make a mistake buying from there. Its bullshit!
Your words are bullshit, so please shut up or i will write black on you

Ninja

Reaction score
meryl86 aka junilo aka enniecooper aka viet_king aka junilo

Next time ill see you blackmail ANY of our vendors - ull be banned along with your clones 4ever. Treat my words as final warning.
We're here for doing business. If you have something to say against someone, prepare proof, read blacklist reporting rules and make claim according to them.
Thank you.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
sheeeet knew summin was up with meryl86 thanks for heads up ninja

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
UPDATES STARTING !!! HARRY UP !!! APPROVE THEM ALL AT APPROVED.SU !!!

---------------------------------------------
!!! GREAT UPDATES STARTING !!!
---------------------------------------------
2012-08-08
--------------
USA FRESH-DB267 [90% VALID] - 884 CC
USA GOOD-DB268 [50% VALID] - 7698 CC

2012-08-06
--------------
USA FRESH-DB266 [90% VALID] - 2495 CC

2012-08-04
--------------
USA FRESH-DB265 [90% VALID] - 1148 CC
AUS FRESH(NO ADDRESS)-DB264 [80% VALID] - 1994 CC

icekale

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
del

Last edited:

deepy

DEER
Reaction score
canada cvv to expensive... they classic and sell it 12 or 15$