Anyone know a good residential proxy/socks5 proxy service that is actually high-quality? alos have another question in the description

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
I recently bought a high quality Residential IP proxy service like bright data or smart proxy and I paid with my card as i couldnt find any other good provider that wouldnt give me a fraud rate on IPQualityScore so I decided to buy a better one and it gave me a really good fraud rate score, however my other question would be if Law enforcement were to look at me for doinf stuff online would they be able to track the proxy i am using back to the proxy privider and then find my account and track my card i paid with? Would it be best to just find another service that accepts bitcoin or doesn't it really matter.

Thank you!

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
It is not advisable to pay for a proxy service with your card, there is a cryptocurrency for this.
If the police want to trace, they can even do it through bitcoin, since all transactions are recorded on the blockchain.
Another thing is that no one needs little thieves and rarely someone deals with them.
I don't think that you stole a million dollars from one store for anything to happen in production.
Small purchases on the Internet for someone else's card are not investigated due to unpromising employment.
You can sleep peacefully, no one will disturb you.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
It is not advisable to pay for a proxy service with your card, there is a cryptocurrency for this.
If the police want to trace, they can even do it through bitcoin, since all transactions are recorded on the blockchain.
Another thing is that no one needs little thieves and rarely someone deals with them.
I don't think that you stole a million dollars from one store for anything to happen in production.
Small purchases on the Internet for someone else's card are not investigated due to unpromising employment.
You can sleep peacefully, no one will disturb you.
I appreciate the reply thank you!, I will probably take your advice and after some research i found another good provider(at least i hope) that takes Crypto so hopefully my fraud rate will be also good on this site.