Anyone have experience with WebMoney.ru?

fraudstar007

Reaction score
There are some bulletproof hosting services that I want to rent, but they seem to only accept the Russian version of PayPal, which is WebMoney.ru. Apparently WebMoney, just like the full version of FTX and Binance, are banned in the United States. But those servers are CRAZY CHEAP, 150 rubles is like... two bucks USD a month.

I already have a Ukrainian IP address, which I can use to register for a account, but WebMoney wants me to get a legitimate mobile number not in the US. I figured, I better fit my cover and get a Ukrainian phone number, which starts with area code 380.
Anyone know of a SIP Trunk Provider that is cheap, and can help me through the signup process for a Ukranian phone number that can make VoIP calls and texts? And is there any additional verification steps, like me needing to put up a Ukranian name and passport? I already have a Softphone app on my iPhone configured to spoof calls from businesses. I have a insider in the telecom industry in my country.

I also heard that WebMoney is pretty popular for maxing out cards. So I figured, get it through WebMoney, launder it into Bitcoin, transfer it to Monero/XMR, then tumble it, and then cash it out into my offline Coinonmi app so I can withdraw from crypto ATMs here.

I also need the bulletproof hosting services payable by WebMoney, such as SimpleCloud.ru bulletproof servers that serves as reverse proxies for my malware and Cobalt Strike Beacons. I picked up my bootlegged/cracked version of Cobalt Strike from: https://github.com/medasz/CobaltStrike4.0