Anyone Create New Identities?

Reaction score
Is anyone here able to create new Identities for the USA? I'm not talking about making a passport or a fake ID either. I'm talking about new SS number, credit history, Job history, everything. Making it so that person could live under that new identity for years maybe? Shorter? Longer? I don't know if it is possible but if anyone does PM me please.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Ive done it before however the credit bureau has implemented a new system from what I hear. All I did was use a made up name with a random Social security number I made up and I opened up a few accounts with PGE and a cable company. This created an entirely new credit profile for me and I used it for years.

The only thing is you couldnt actually walk into the SS office and request a SS card because it doesnt really exist in their database.

If your fingerprints are not in the LE database you could possibly apply for citizenship and say your from a different country and go that route to get a new SSN. Ive heard a few people have done it around here.

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
change your identity

Ive done it before however the credit bureau has implemented a new system from what I hear. All I did was use a made up name with a random Social security number I made up and I opened up a few accounts with PGE and a cable company. This created an entirely new credit profile for me and I used it for years.

The only thing is you couldnt actually walk into the SS office and request a SS card because it doesnt really exist in their database.

If your fingerprints are not in the LE database you could possibly apply for citizenship and say your from a different country and go that route to get a new SSN. Ive heard a few people have done it around here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/110na0
http://www.sendspace.com/delete/110na0/93cde03961bfcf9d2ea19be7b10269fb

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:00 PM ----------

hope this helps you if so please rep +1

Reaction score

Yea I heard the same. Fingerprints might work but could also go very bad if it didn't.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:36 AM ----------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/110na0
http://www.sendspace.com/delete/110na0/93cde03961bfcf9d2ea19be7b10269fb

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:00 PM ----------

hope this helps you if so please rep +1

Thanks but I'm not looking for a list from 2010 that you found off google.

Last edited:

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
not of google bought from a website a year ago, tried to help you, gaurantee u wont find this info on google.

gl!tch

Reaction score
People sell original Birth Certificate + Social Security.

This is one way. About 3 years ago I had one and gave to a person. We checked it first, made sure was clean in that state no issue, never registered with photo.

Then he took drive test, all good. Got the license, then went straight to bank with license, social and a forged utility of an address.

He was able to get the bank card, no issue... Anyway...it worked just fine for 2 years until he decided to rob a house. Long story short, the license cannot be renewed, has fraud check on it.

Finding a reliable source for the paperwork is a bit harder now, but I assure its still a huge market.

As for making one from scratch, maybe feds can do that shit but dont qoute me on this sentence.