Any tips on how to get the perfect carding environment config/setup?

billy94

Reaction score
I’ve been reading a lot of the great threads you guys have posted on this forum in order to do some thorough research before I make my first investment into various things I’ll need before restarting my carding endeavors.

I have the tools that were recommended by the community to get started and I’m looking for some tips as there’s so much information out there in terms of configuration/setup for an almost fail-proof environment.

Below I’ll list what I have in terms of tools, and I’d like to know your recommendations to setup an environment as I’ve come across some inconsistencies when putting these tools to practice.

1. Private Internet Access VPN subscription (has integrated Socks5 & Shadowsocks settings)

2. Linken Sphere & Undetectable antidetect browsers.

3. New laptop & a large dataset of CC+CVV which includes various countries.

4. Patience.

Ultimately, Id like to know order of deployment of these tools as well as if I need to also use window’s integrated RDP as part of the setup.

Thanks in advance for any feedback/insight you can provide.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
1. For anonymity on the Internet, you can use any fast VPN, the most important thing is that it does not log.
If you don't want to buy a VPN, you can buy a cheap VPS and run your own VPN on it. You can find how to do this in step-by-step manuals on the forum or the Internet.
I haven't used the built-in socks5 VPN proxies. I don't think this is necessary.

2. Anti-detect browser "Linken Sphere 9" is perfect for carding. After registration, 1 profile (session) is available. This is suitable for testing and familiarizing yourself with browser settings.

3. To work, you must select a separate laptop, computer or phone that does not contain your personal data. Buy new or used. Once a year or earlier, just in case, it is recommended to change the device with which you have been carding for a long time.
Modern Antifraud systems detect and remember all hardware IDs.

You can buy one CC at a time or in batches at once (in a large package). It all depends on the method and scope of carding methods you plan to work on. The most important thing is that these CCs are alive, live long, successfully “enter” cardable merchants, have the required balance and no chargebacks.

4. Qualities of a good carder:
- Calmness, self-control, self-control
- Desire to learn new topics and directions
- Charity for the benefit of those in need of financial assistance
- Self-improvement and development
- Adequate analysis of work and life situations, the correct conclusion from the current circumstances
- Ability to make solutions to complex problems

The chain of presented tools to choose from is as follows:
Windows -> VPN -> Antidetect browser -> Socks5 Proxy -> Cardable site -> Live CC
or
Windows -> VPN -> Virtual Machine -> Home RDP -> (or Socks5) -> Cardable site -> Live CC

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
So It's required to buy a new device with no personal information? That nobody has used before right?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, carding requires a separate device; you can buy a new one or a used one.
It is not necessary to buy the most expensive, the most important thing is that you have access to the Internet.
If you buy a used device, the previous owner should not know your name and address.

panicroom1

Reaction score
bu
It is not necessary to buy the most expensive, the most important thing is that you have access to the Internet.
If you buy a used device, the previous owner should not know your name and address.
bbut about spoof HWID u recommend in device for dont buy other? and format system it is not enough?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Is this for safety reasons or for hitting CC's on websites? I'm guessing safety reasons mainly?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
This measure is necessary for personal safety and maintaining anonymity in carding, as well as for working with different CCs - bypassing Antifraud.
Not all website security systems can detect HWIDs, but some can. Therefore, it is better not to take risks and play it safe.
Formatting hard drives is not enough.
Don't forget to use software that changes HWIDs.
More information in this topic:

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
I
This measure is necessary for personal safety and maintaining anonymity in carding, as well as for working with different CCs - bypassing Antifraud.
Not all website security systems can detect HWIDs, but some can. Therefore, it is better not to take risks and play it safe.
Formatting hard drives is not enough.
Don't forget to use software that changes HWIDs.
More information in this topic:
I'm looking for a HWID spoofer right now, I looked at the thread that you mentioned but unfortunately there's a lot of virus versions on google for most of those softwares. Do you have a recommendation in particular?

billy94

Reaction score
Very informative, Tomcat!

Specially the point about importance of changing HWIDs/devices.

A few years back when I was active, my approach to carding was more of like a race rather than a calculated marathon, so this resulted in some rookie mistakes and burning up a lot of good cc's.

Cyber security has changed a lot in the recent years with the commercialization of the VPN to the general public and I'm taking a slower approach to investigating best practices, preventative measures and overall gaining knowledge before I start investing in live CCs to work with.

Truly appreciate your answers and contributions to the forum.