Any One selling

Tturn

Reaction score
Why is that I and many people on this Forum asking "where or how we can get ATM skimmer and pinpad or camera " still yet we can't find anyone selling..

Please if any one is selling and you are legit please let us know
they are many people who is ready to pay for that..

Thanks

bumma

Reaction score
Why is that I and many people on this Forum asking "where or how we can get ATM skimmer and pinpad or camera " still yet we can't find anyone selling..

Please if any one is selling and you are legit please let us know
they are many people who is ready to pay for that..

Thanks
I got em. I have skimmer for 3 models of atm. Diebold, NCR, and Interbold. I have pics and I can show on cam to prove I have it. Hit me on ICQ: 625170278

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
I got em. I have skimmer for 3 models of atm. Diebold, NCR, and Interbold. I have pics and I can show on cam to prove I have it. Hit me on ICQ: 625170278

Do you accept escrow?

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
Theres a huge demand of atm skimmers but the legit vendors are not on public forums such as carder.market and members who say they sell skimmers here and say they accept escrow, they don't actually use escrow when you want to pay them on icq.

I had a chat last week with a member, don't remember his nickname now, said he accepts escrow if I want to buy the skimmer, but if I am renting it, I should wire him $1k cash, he doesn't accept escrow. Lol?!

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
If they say they accept escrow and then actually don't when it's time to deal, then they are obviously misleading and it would be unwise to send your money to one who misled you from the start. That's a waste of time and money. I wish we had a quicker way to get rid of rippers without members losing their money but right now escrow seems like the best way with a trusted admin. I miss Dron and ChaOs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:44 AM ----------

Theres a huge demand of atm skimmers but the legit vendors are not on public forums such as carder.market and members who say they sell skimmers here and say they accept escrow, they don't actually use escrow when you want to pay them on icq.

I had a chat last week with a member, don't remember his nickname now, said he accepts escrow if I want to buy the skimmer, but if I am renting it, I should wire him $1k cash, he doesn't accept escrow. Lol?!

Same thing happened to me but i remember the person, say they accept escrow and then when ypu go to escrow they refuse escrow and think they are smart. Ripper I wouldn't send you money if you were the only vendor left in the world, I was just playing with you, the conversation ended for me when you said no escrow. LOL.:p

EL FENIX

Reaction score
I accept Escrow 110%

Cheap pigs, false buyers, time wasters, and the list go on, can talk a good game.
End results no money no honey ;)...

Sellers are entitle to there sole discretion to whom they sell or what not...

Again Escrow is the only way for new faces....