any help or advice on taking out fradulent loans will happily give a part of the loan to anyone who helps

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can help you. When working with loans you need to have fullz with IDs and security questions. You will need to do background check and credit report. You must not take loan more than $1.5k. but you can borrow from multiple lenders.

Cutehigh007

Reaction score
I can help you. When working with loans you need to have fullz with IDs and security questions. You will need to do background check and credit report. You must not take loan more than $1.5k. but you can borrow from multiple lenders.
I can send you all documents required and step by step guide. You can edit the document and apply. But you need to get your own fullz email me on [email protected]

Reaction score
Yo what setup would you use?

minarkhokha

Reaction score
I messaged you that you need to have, is a virtual machine and personal VPN. If you don't have these programs, I can teach you how to install them and will give you a good VPN. Also, if we are looking at making fraudulent loans, we always need to check the license of how to get a small business loan company. Often, after they acknowledge that they are being scammed, these services don't act at all because they know that is no way to be solved. You just need to stay anonymous. Please answer me in private messages or on this topic!

Last edited: