Antidetect browser for carding

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
This article will be devoted to antidetect: what it is needed for, as well as in what cases it should be used, and in the end we will determine whether it is actually effective or not.

For those who don't know what it is, I'll explain: Antidetect is a special software that can imitate any system (Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android, etc.), as well as browsers (Chrome, Safari, IE, Opera, etc.). In simple words, when you type into the same online store, you can constantly make a substitution with a new, unique system and browser. The store will be more loyal to your input than the crappy system with which you have already fucked up your brain with merchant. The chances of a successful drive increase dramatically.

In addition, even if you go to different shops, antique can be a good helper for you, because... There are shops that are more loyal to mobile devices, either Windows, Mac, etc. Antidetect can significantly save time, as it can clear cookies, configure WebRTC (which is often difficult for beginners), install browser extensions, and much more.

You should not use antique exclusively, because this is only one of the useful tools for carder work; do not forget about the others. I recommend having a configured virtual machine for different OSs and real devices for work, for example a configured Android.

The undeniable advantages of antidetect are that it allows you to approach entering into a shop from different systems, and also saves time, money and nerves)

Versions of Antidetect.
I recommend working with versions 6.5 and 7.0, 7.1.
I recommend using version 6.5 only for generating configs. For those who don't know what a config is, I'll explain: A config is a set of Javascript files generated or copied in a special way from a real system, in other words, a config is a copy of a real machine that we will use for work. They are divided into the main popular systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS and browsers Chrome, Safari, Explorer, etc. In addition, they are also divided into real and generated, but here, I'm sure, everything is already very clear. The real ones are copied from the real system, and the generated ones are actually the same ones made on version 6.5. The disadvantages of the generated ones are that they have a number of shortcomings, for example, some parameters are missing or parameters can be taken from different systems that will not suit each other.
  • I recommend using antidect versions - 7.0 - 7.1. their main advantages: They are the most anonymous and can more than provide security for the paranoid.
  • Carding shops.

I propose to examine the first point in more detail. There are two types of people among the community, some are not particularly concerned about their safety, and others are particularly paranoid. For the latter, I would like to add even more fuel to their already burning ass with fear and say that if the state wants to find them, then no antiques, vpn, tors, etc. will not help hide your real location
However, for everyone else, antique can greatly help the process of finding such a great father of carding as you. I recommend using it when surfing and working with any shadow devices.

Some tips for use:
1. Do not use mobile configs, otherwise sites may open in the mobile version, which is not very convenient.
2. Periodically replace config files.
3. Store the browser on an encrypted flash drive or hard drive.
4. It is advisable that the config be different from your actual system.

This article was created for informational purposes only.