AmericanExpress - all about rewards and cash out

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Today we'll talk about Amex revards and how to cash them out yourself, without resorting to the help of third-party services. So, in Amex there are several types of revards, namely:
  • Skymiles Rewards - miles for flights from airlines (can only be spent on the partner website)
  • Hilton Honnors Rewards - Worldwide hotel holiday miles (redeemable only on partner sites)
  • Marriot Bonvoy Rewards - miles for holidays in hotels around the world, premium hotels + often always Marriot points from 1KK (can only be spent on the partners' website)
  • Ultimate Rewards - accumulation of cardholder (you can spend on everything above + other buns like staff, gifts, etc.)

Let's analyze the ways of draining, but before that, a little about the amex anti-fraud. In my experience, the success of the work depends on the level of the amex account and the presence of cookies, by the way, valid mail is required, otherwise you will not be able to pull out e-gifts if you take them for rewards.
I don’t know about brutus; But it was possible to get e-Gift for a couple of thousand dollars from the fat logs. Also, at the end, I will tell you a couple of chips.

Consider the option with e-Gift:
Successful carding an e-Gift - after the order we were given a plate with a successful purchase
Unsuccessful carding an e-Gift # 1 (requires rest / dialing) - asked for CVV / CID (if 3 digits then CID is "unrealistic to break through", if 4 digits then CVV "is quite really break through ")
Unsuccessful carding e-Gift # 2 (requires rest / dialing / acc in lock) - writes an error after
placing an order Ultimate Rewards can be merged into e-Gift, but it is important not to bother and buy in sequence, with an interval of half an hour‼ ️

Now a little about other ways to cashout, hotels / flights are less fraudulent:

Pros:
  1. There are a huge number of hotels around the world, even in the CIS
  2. You can populate any number of guests and for any data (a passport is not required)
  3. Driving from orders occurs instantly, for any amount of the cash desk, but check-in is about 24-48 hours (you can ask the hotel, dial by phone or e-mail)
  4. Does not require valid soap

Minuses:
  1. There is a chance of a rally (on suspicion of amex / fraud / chargeback)
You can try to populate for%, but first I advise you to try for drops.
The process is quite easy, it doesn't even make sense to write, went in - chose a hotel - date - rooms - paid with rewards.
By the way, there is MUCH less fraud on partner sites than in amex.

Thingy (stuff carding):
You can order for a drop (testing for a long time), there is equipment and branded goods.
Of the minuses, only the standard shipping (long delivery from USPS, from 7 days)

Transfer of rewards:
You can transfer all revards by Rewards ID to your own amex self-register, not fraud, tk. haven't done it yet.
P.S. The promised splash from me - after you have carding the e-Gift, write to the chat so that you get the revards back for it, they say they bought it by accident. Gift will not die in this case, and you will get the cache back for this, it works.