ALL TYPES OF BANK AND MONEY TRANSFER

Pwx8283

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
*BELOW ARE THE LIST OF TRANSFER I OFFER:

-CASHAPP TRANSFER

-SKRILL TRANSFER

-WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

-PAYPAL TRANSFER AND LOGS

-ZELLE

-BANK TRANSFERS

I TRANSFER 500$ if you pay 85$ FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS FOR US TO BUILD TRUST AND LOYAL TOGETHER HERE BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO BIGGER AMOUNT HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!!!!

THE FUNDS ARRIVES TOTALLY CLEAN WITH NO RISK TO A CHARGE BACK. THE BALANCE IS 100% SAFE, I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN IT, IN RARE CASE (WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN) IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE BALANCE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR SOLVING THE PROBLEM OR A REFUND .

*WHY I DO THIS
Some clients asked me why I do this when I can do this for myself, well, of course I do this for myself, I'm not idiot, I have partners who pick up the money for me, but I'm not only interested in cash, I'm also interested in cryptocurrencies, I think is the money of the future, so I exchange a transfer for cryptocurrency, a good deal to be honest and for now everyone is earning, I earn cryptocurrency and you earn money until, that's all, until my service works I will do this for long term, so I suggest to you all to enjoy. I can assure you that I comply 100% with my orders and with my clients, I'm serious in my work and I expect the same attitude from you

IMPORTANT

*DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR A TRANSFER

Please only serious clients, I'm looking for long term, no time wasters, please contact me only if you ready to proceed with our deal, you must understand that my service is very demanded and i'm busy doing transfers, so I need time to complete each one.

*REQUIREMENTS TO START THE TRANSFER (WU)

first name

last name

country

state (required for some countries)

email (optional)

*REQUIREMENTS TO START THE TRANSFER (BANK TRANSFER)

-Full Names

-Bank Name

-Bank details (you must tell me what's your bank and country to tell you what details i need)

-Email (optional, used to send a email with the bank transfer confirmation)

-Phone number (optional, used to send a SMS with the bank transfer confirmation)

*WHAT DETAILS YOU PROVIDE TO COLLECT A Western Union TRANSFER?

MTCN code

-Sender's First and Last Name

-Sender's Address and zip code

-Sender's city, state and country

*WHEN CAN THE MONEY BE PICKED OR COLLECTED?

Generally within 30-60 minutes, you can collect the money once I gave you the details

*CAN I PICK UP THE MONEY AT ANY WESTERN UNION LOCATION?

You can pick up the money at any WU agent location within the state where are you.

*WHERE I CAN PICK UP THE MONEY?

search a western union agent on Money Transfer Locations|Bill Pay Locations|Western Union

*HOW TO TRACK THE TRANSFER?

Track transfer on Track your money transfer | Western Union @ Western Union Official Website.

Only one transfer per month

Maximum 5.000 USD, EUR or GBP per transaction

Contct On Telegram @ PWX9175