algos

Tturn

Reaction score
Does any know maybe algos is working lately? If yes can you tell me the bank and alogs that working right now..

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Does any know maybe algos is working lately? If yes can you tell me the bank and alogs that working right now..

I want to know also

JakeTheSnake

Carder
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong but all bullshit with "algos" is just fake.

You need a skimmed card with all your checking numbers or if you got a card that not check the checking numbers then you just need to fill out with zeros or have the last digits left blank...

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
For the i dunno maybe a million times there is no algos.

What did work was this. Banks verify track 2 data and pin and other data if they choose to do do..
Way way back all the banks checked was the Pin so as long as the pin matched and you could phish a card number and pin you could write anything as the track 2. Why you ask?

As i posted the data in the track the algo you all metion was the CVC or CVV here is a example.

card number=1212101000CVC0000 the CVC i just showed was not being checked at a any level in most transcations. This story came out about 'algos' and few understood what was allwoing them to make this so called algo. To make it simple back than u could write this as a track
010110100000000 and it worked it was that simple.

Those days are over and all banks check the CVC CVV and the Pin and the so on. There is a few small CU in the USA that do not check when i say a few its more or less zero. SO know more algos does not nor never did exist.

There was and is no way to fake a real algo for any card.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
errors like this happen these days too, like the example with wachovia when the error cost them around 6 mil for only 4-5 days,lol
you just got to hear the news fast
but on the other note, not worth hunting these things
even if you find some bin, in the presenttime you wont have more than 1-2 days to hit them