Airline tickets

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys, just wondering how you guys are carding airline tickets and how safe is it.... im not sure what site you guys use for airline tickets ... cvv.... or du u guys buy them in person with dumps... any help and advice appreciated...

Reaction score
Hi

Hey guys, just wondering how you guys are carding airline tickets and how safe is it.... im not sure what site you guys use for airline tickets ... cvv.... or du u guys buy them in person with dumps... any help and advice appreciated...

Yes with valid dumps it possible but i can teach more about it contact me and if u can do booking i will teach u ow to pay by phone and some others things u wil provide but it to stressful for me that its why i use to give ppl my ticket to buy it for me i know about it
About dumps get fake id on that dumps info match together take it to agent shop or airline after the ticket tell them ur payment method card give them to swipe if ur dumps is valid good luck

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:41 AM ----------

Yes with valid dumps it possible but i can teach more about it contact me and if u can do booking i will teach u ow to pay by phone and some others things u wil provide but it to stressful for me that its why i use to give ppl my ticket to buy it for me i know about it
About dumps get fake id on that dumps info match together take it to agent shop or airline after the ticket tell them ur payment method card give them to swipe if ur dumps is valid good luck

null1

bullshit

Niko_Bellic

Carder
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:41 AM ----------

I have seen your posts on sellers of airline tickets requesting for purchasing tickets, and now you're selling method on how to make airline tickets? And on top of it you got deer status, wow man.