Air Tickets

itaLy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Air Tickets , 30% of the cost. (Roundtrip 25%)
Any country. (City negotiated separately).
Garant welcome at your expense.
Payment accept webmoney (wmz, wme), western union (dollars, euro), moneygram (dollars, euro)
escrow accept.
icq 553550500.

Which company? Would u say that? Are all aircraft companies? PLS give me information.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well i send you lots of message on your ICQ and you really care to answer or even reply any ..

elivator

Carder
Reaction score
to be safer, card something else in exchange and go buy ur firstclass ticket with cash from any of the airline

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
to be safer, card something else in exchange and go buy ur firstclass ticket with cash from any of the airline

if u are a real carder u will be so dumb to use real money to buy first class tkt. i dont even use money to buy anything except dumps, even water to drink i buy with dumps, i buy everything with dumps, i have more spending freedom when i card than cash. 50$ cash = the least 500$ carding or more if dumps is good. so how will i use 2k to buy a first class tkt when i can card it. we dont only do this for the money it is our lifestyle. I will fly on carded tkt until i can card my own private jet:)

jobdone

Reaction score
if your ticket can indicate cash on receipt lets do some buzness

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:27 AM ----------

i cant deal on ccv tickets its risk for carders

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:29 AM ----------

anyone knows agent to write tickets?
i can provides skimmed dumps in exchange
if anyone interesting contact me on
icq 561022726 or 610183121

brado

BANNED
Reaction score
Whats the RISK ???
the risk is tht at the aiport the airline will asked u to show the photocopy of the credit card u used to buy the tkt.. if u didn't provide it, they will arrest u and put u in jail..

drazpetv

COP
Reaction score
the risk is tht at the aiport the airline will asked u to show the photocopy of the credit card u used to buy the tkt.. if u didn't provide it, they will arrest u and put u in jail..

i know hundreds of flight paid for this way and have never heard of someone arrested this way

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
they don't really arrest you in the airport, as a chargeback can happen for various reasons and by mistake, not just by fraud..

just to be safe, card the ticket 12 hours before flying so that the airline won't pick it up so fast...

once you're on the plane your technically safe...

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
they don't really arrest you in the airport, as a chargeback can happen for various reasons and by mistake, not just by fraud..

just to be safe, card the ticket 12 hours before flying so that the airline won't pick it up so fast...

once you're on the plane your technically safe...

Correct Answer +1

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
I used to say it was risky also because it would be so easy to trap someone, but I know of people who use and sell tickets for a long time and the only problems encountered is a cancelled ticket on the return trip or before the flight and the biggest problem I see them with, is, when they cant get cc info to purchase in the first place. If you want to be safer, run an annonymous advert and say tickets selling cheap and pretend to buy from prepaid phone number, That way you have a good excuse where you got ticket. hope this helps

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Well i try to contact him lots of time and i want to say this guy is a Joke.. every time i m ready to to buy tickets.. he say he is not ready contact him tommorow and its almost 2 weeks his tommorow never come.... i dont know why people post something that they never serious about it ? its just like a time waste that you hoping on some one and the end that person will say tommorow and his tommrow never come.. i will say this is we called Bullshit...

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
the biggest problem I see them with, is, when they cant get cc info to purchase in the first place.

Maybe this is his problem, he cant get a good info? I'm quoting myself, how cool is that? lol:D

Success

Professional
Reaction score
Up! Work now! Air tickets, ferry tickets, train tickets!
July, August! Discounts!!
30% of cost!!

GrifoN

Reaction score
Let me offer - 10%.