AI now being utilised in carding?

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Hope you all are well.
I recently stumbled upon a site called cardingsecrets.is
This site shows that the sellers they provide have balance checkers, however I thought that trying to check a card balance often kills it, no?
Hence I have no idea if it’s a legitimate site, they have a few topics and video guides that that seem to be informative. However in this site I stumbled upon this link https://carding-genie.cm/
Apparently it’s an AI powered carding bot. I had no idea these existed until today. Is this a scam? It seems to easy to simply automate this process in terms of generating money.
I am no way affiliated with this bot/website, I’m simply asking other carders to check out this resource and let me know. It’s a very interesting concept if it is a legitimate program.
Please do not give your money to random people online without doing your own research first.
Finally, this simply sounds to good to be true. Never trust anything that sounds to good to be true.
Peace.

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
cardersecrets.is - could not access the site. Please check if you have entered the domain correctly.

carding-genie.cm is an outright scam.
You can check your card balance in the following cases:
- Make an enroll (open a personal account in a bank)
- Call from the cardholder’s phone (by replacing the number) and follow the instructions of the automatic operator (the function does not work in all banks)

These scammers also sell carding methods and OTP bot (it is impossible to bypass SMS to verify a payment using a bot, otherwise all carders would use it for any money).

If you do not want to lose your money, then be careful and avoid such sites.

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
cardersecrets.is - could not access the site. Please check if you have entered the domain correctly.

carding-genie.cm is an outright scam.
You can check your card balance in the following cases:
- Make an enroll (open a personal account in a bank)
- Call from the cardholder’s phone (by replacing the number) and follow the instructions of the automatic operator (the function does not work in all banks)

These scammers also sell carding methods and OTP bot (it is impossible to bypass SMS to verify a payment using a bot, otherwise all carders would use it for any money).

If you do not want to lose your money, then be careful and avoid such sites.
Hi, thank you for the reply.
It’s actually cardingsecrets.is
I’m so used to carder.market domain haha!
They seem to constantly tell you to go with this vendor who provides the card balance, which seems odd because from my limited knowledge, checking a card balance can usually kill the card.
The videos are low quality and they have methods that honestly seem way to easy to actually do.
I think since the punchmadedev epidemic of fake fraud, lots of people realise you can prey on those who don’t do research and aren’t intelligent. Even if the website is a scam, it’s still a very very interesting concept I must say.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the reply.
It’s actually cardingsecrets.is
I’m so used to carder.market domain haha!
They seem to constantly tell you to go with this vendor who provides the card balance, which seems odd because from my limited knowledge, checking a card balance can usually kill the card.
The videos are low quality and they have methods that honestly seem way to easy to actually do.
I think since the punchmadedev epidemic of fake fraud, lots of people realise you can prey on those who don’t do research and aren’t intelligent. Even if the website is a scam, it’s still a very very interesting concept I must say.
I checked the shop,it is a clear scam.
The free methods uploaded are like 10+ years old (i read the Western Union tutorial).
They claim to sell software which checks balance of any card which is not possible.
They are mentioning scam shop links to buy from.

If you see any shop with such user interface,it is a scam.