Advice please?

Jefe0913

Carder
Reaction score
I am about to do Instore carding and I just want to clarify a few things. 1) i only have the software and hardware for re-encoding magnetic stripes and not the emv cards..so can I still buy 201 dumps and just tell the cashier that the chip on my card doesn’t work? Or do I have to stick with 101 dumps?
2)if I do have to use 101 dumps only, are they hard to buy since emv cards are so common?
3)when working with dumps is it typically better to buy credit or debit dumps?
Thank you in advance for the help

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
1) i only have the software and hardware for re-encoding magnetic stripes and not the emv cards..so can I still buy 201 dumps and just tell the cashier that the chip on my card doesn’t work? Or do I have to stick with 101 dumps?
You need to buy 101 dumps.
When shopping, just say that the chip is not working and swipe the card across the POS terminal if it supports cards with a magnetic stripe. This might work.

2) if I do have to use 101 dumps only, are they hard to buy since emv cards are so common?
In trusted dump stores, the assortment mainly consists of 101 and 201 dumps.
101 is just as easy to buy as 201.
Dumps with premium bins are slightly more expensive than classic ones. It is believed that they have a large balance.

3) when working with dumps is it typically better to buy credit or debit dumps?
Thank you in advance for the help
Every carder who is involved in real carding has his own opinion on this issue. Personally, I think that for real life shopping, premium debit dumps are best.