Activated Personalized Pre-Paid Cards

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
It's easy j.bronowski.

1. Use Google to find a mail box rental company located in the US.
2. Contact the company and request to open an account.
3. Provide the company with scanned docs and an anonymous credit card.
4. Inform the company that you require 100% of your mail to be forwarded.

Don't listen to the nonsense coming from epicgodz. His last past has no relevance whatsoever. He's just trying to justify charging fools $200+ for doing something they could be doing themselves.

Lol noob.

atas

Professional
Reaction score
lol if it was only that easy I would have 100 per week!

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes its exceptionally hard to approve rush card now. I have tried like 30 ssn+dob just now with not single approval :/

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Yes its exceptionally hard to approve rush card now. I have tried like 30 ssn+dob just now with not single approval :/

Yeah they clamped down hard these past few weeks. Sometimes you will get lucky and they will just send it anyways without you having to do anything. You can get it to work by submitting a scan of a SSN card and a ID. Thats what I do and that still isnt even 100%, they get suspicious especially when the ID doesnt match with the address your sending the card to.

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah they clamped down hard these past few weeks. Sometimes you will get lucky and they will just send it anyways without you having to do anything. You can get it to work by submitting a scan of a SSN card and a ID. Thats what I do and that still isnt even 100%, they get suspicious especially when the ID doesnt match with the address your sending the card to.

Damn thats not good. Got to find another card.

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
Damn thats not good. Got to find another card.

Talking all that smack, I get rushcards like water. Next time do your research before talking. Like I said from the go you just like to spam threads, nothing productive to say.

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
Talking all that smack, I get rushcards like water. Next time do your research before talking. Like I said from the go you just like to spam threads, nothing productive to say.

You got 8 pcs and you say you got it like water? Thats indeed something!

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
great seller. great communication. Recommeded!
And Yes it was worthed paying 200$ a pop!

Last edited:

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
You got 8 pcs and you say you got it like water? Thats indeed something!

I have to explain nothing to you, you are a complete noob and probably related to gucci mane (short bus shorty).

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

With that being said, I out of cards for sale.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
UP!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:09 PM ----------

You should get banned for spamming posts.

And You Should keep your mouth shut,when you don`t pay a dimme to advertise your product.