Activated Personalized Pre-Paid Cards

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
I also got once from him like 5-6 moths ago .. all good.
but last time was $150 / card + 50 postage ( no track option )

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the off-topic but $200 sounds like a price from the sky. You just pick up a fullz for $0.50 and fill it online, wait for a week and get the personalized prepaid card. So my question is, why $200?

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the off-topic but $200 sounds like a price from the sky. You just pick up a fullz for $0.50 and fill it online, wait for a week and get the personalized prepaid card. So my question is, why $200?

There's always the solution to buy for $50 and get ur ass ripped.
Or just pay a fair price to the seller for his time invested and also the risk /wo you putting up with all that and actually have it delivered to you

atas

Professional
Reaction score
cocktail is right!I rather pay $200 and have card instantly then pay $50 and wait and hope for it to come.Besides whats $200 when your making more with the card anyway.

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
UP!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:09 PM ----------

You should get banned for spamming posts.

destractions

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bro 200LR?
is to much 1 cc
add+msr? ;)

if seriously i am need atm card to cashout my logs buy 150$ usd to you
+help you SpyEye Server how we tallk in icq
you know this.

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
UP!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:09 PM ----------

You should get banned for spamming posts.

If you get banned for expressing your opinion than whats the purpose of forums? We could all have been on IRC channels for christs sake.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
eftpos, I think you should PayPal to AU poses and leave those opinions for urself. For example Im very interested in his service as are many other pple.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Some people dont want to bother with finding their own drops, getting the fullz, filling out tons of apps, then finally picking them up from the drops which is a big risk in itself. Then the other half are just not located in the US. You would be surprised at how many people I have messaging me offering to pay double what I ask for (i ask for $200 as well). The prepaids are in such high demand its hard to keep them in stock for sure.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
eftpos, how do I do that when I am not in the states?!
Why dont u put ur money where ur mouth is? Start a service and offer cards for 50$, I promise to buy 50 weekly

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
You're talking nonsense epicgodz. It only takes a few seconds to find a mail drop using Google and a few minutes to establish an account via telephone, fax or internet using fake documents which are cheap and widely available. Dead fulls cost less than $1 and completing an online application takes less than 1 minute. There's no risk involved with picking up mail because 100% of mail drops offer mail forwarding to anywhere in the world which means that you don't need to be located in the US to utilize their services.

It makes zero sense to pay someone $200+ to receive a letter on your behalf. I think $50 is more than fair.

Who says you need fake documents to get prepaids? You obviously never done it before :). Theres probably only two companies I encountered that want scans/docs.

Its also not that easy to do a change of address/mail forwarding online. You need a matching credit/debit card because the USPS WILL verify it through a third party to prevent fraud. Also the USPS sends a validation letter to the OLD house and if the realtor or anyone that happens to check the mail and see it, they can send it back and bam your Mail forward request is labeled as fraud.

Its not as easy as you think, if it is you should step your game up and acquire some cards and make some money instead of wasting your time bashing someone elses thread and compromising his service. Remember an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and time has shown that people will in fact pay $200+ no problem. Especially with this moneypak shit going on.

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
For you fools that like to spam other peoples posts, I didn't ask for you opinion you can express it but why don't you start your own thread and do so.

And in case ya'll wondering there are plenty people that ask for these cards, not every body can/want to wait 7-10 days. Don't try to knock my hustle because ya'll fools don't know the game.