About to pull my hair out

jonjone2023

Reaction score
Can someone please come and help me, I have spent the last week glued to my laptop and spent about £800, nothing I am trying is working

I have access to nonvbv chase cards, one has 20k on it but I am worried about using it

My setup is mac changer, socks5 in the same city as all my cc holders cities, I have incognition browser full set up

I am warming the sites up, carting items and leaving them for 12 hours

I have ordered cheap products off apple store to the cc holders address then tried ordering giftcards and am being told it can't be authorized

I ring up.the bank to find out the balance and also donate small to make sure the cards are active, someone please help me

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,as you mentioned its a Chase card,i am assuming its a credit card with 20k balance?
If you are trying to card egift cards with a credit card,then it is a bad choice.
Its good that you are using good setup but
the issue is the bin.
If your goal is carding egift cards,go with debit cards & chase bank debit cards have high hit rate with egift cards.

jonjone2023

Reaction score
Hello,as you mentioned its a Chase card,i am assuming its a credit card with 20k balance?
If you are trying to card egift cards with a credit card,then it is a bad choice.
Its good that you are using good setup but
the issue is the bin.
If your goal is carding egift cards,go with debit cards & chase bank debit cards have high hit rate with egift cards.
I am going to try best buy bro, can I grab you telegram, I have been doing everything perfect, I don't get whata going on, I've tried apple products and still get nothing