About rippers: Admin please ban them!!!

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Admin please ban this rippers that steal our money. Please put ripper status they will be forced to make another account also hopo this forum will go private.

Panther i had issues with few here and they did not received ripper status they rip again and again

Please choose a way to make this secure forum. u will get more money in that way if peoples start tu trust each other and remain only legit peoples in here.

lunik

ripper idiot

fLxXx

Carder
Reaction score
This forum is out of control

lunik

shut your mouth , felix

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Thats right. Soon will fall :((

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dear Admin,

Please we suggest you work with conscious , you can ask all about me , and see my reputation , i provide each one of the forum good ccs i have never heard any complaint and that what all legit sellers or providers in case for money or for free work on getting.

I have been ripped 11 ccs today from that DIMON4G Russian guy and i have been warned here by a freind that some russian rip people and i should take care from them.
My bulks ccs are in a list , i provide respectively i didn't have any complaint but this man i believed him since his icq took my attention i though he is legit, But he took all my ccs , please admin we work for good business in this forum, am still new weeks ago i registered and thanks god i have good reputation till now , if you want this forum to be down you should let us know , cause new registrors are major rippers and as u can see old sellers has turned to be rippers, Please track every single seller and let all members be protected , we begg you me and all who are listing rippers here.

To add : once he said not working , i went insane and i posted directly the ccs he wanted to buy here in Freebie section .. and i directly received reputation and good complaints on them . This is a proof that we are working to serve honest Members and honest doubter.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Many of this kids have ripped me like a chicken this past day and there is this 2 of them that really went far. One of them have my money with it and dont reply again and the other said i don't have any proof to show that he ripped me, so i stated proof which i was going to show the admin to him, to my surprise, he just remotely killed the chat box (i mean the conversation disappear right infront of me) and i couldn't find his icq nick on my list again and all the history.... gone.

You can imagine such thing happening everyday here and i have been honest and done fair business here. I have never posted anyone in the blacklist section before even though i get ripped often but I will soon post about them in the blacklist section.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Many of this kids have ripped me like a chicken this past day and there is this 2 of them that really went far. One of them have my money with it and dont reply again and the other said i don't have any proof to show that he ripped me, so i stated proof which i was going to show the admin to him, to my surprise, he just remotely killed the chat box (i mean the conversation disappear right infront of me) and i couldn't find his icq nick on my list again and all the history.... gone.

You can imagine such thing happening everyday here and i have been honest and done fair business here. I have never posted anyone in the blacklist section before even though i get ripped often but I will soon post about them in the blacklist section.

Man some works here to ruin ur work , this should be taken into consideration really, i am now listed in rippers list by a ripper!! can u imagine that man? and btw some rippers add to logs some words i don't know this liar is professional.!
I don't know what should be done mate, but this things should stop!

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
They have to be banned and ripper status.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
@ Wizz :))) yea right :)!!!

Ninja

Reaction score
Show me topic in blacklist which is not resolved by any of MODs.

In russian section by Devi.
In english section by Panther.

Or you all think what we can put someone to RIpper group just after reading those texts?

arbiters need PROOFs!
1. Topic in blacklist section filled in right way (nickname, link to profile, logs, proofs)
2. Short description of prob, so we wont get thru petabytes of convos.
3. In hard cases use ALL logs and highlite sensitive parts with red and bold.

Folowing those simple rules help us making our community being better.
Thank you.

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score

Or you all think what we can put someone to RIpper group just after reading those texts?

arbiters need PROOFs!
1. Topic in blacklist section filled in right way (nickname, link to profile, logs, proofs)

Thank you.

You could just pay and rip all you want like Wizz does

Ninja

Reaction score
Seems like not only me doesnt get a clue about your last post.

Wizz
So you tellin' me and everyone out there what MOD position on our board is selling for 5k?
Show me proof or you'll get lifetime DEER for stupidity and insulting our board administration.
Thank you.

Reactions: cashone

cashone

thanks for having a good professional forum !!

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
Seems like not only me doesnt get a clue about your last post.

Wizz
So you tellin' me and everyone out there what MOD position on our board is selling for 5k?
Show me proof or you'll get lifetime DEER for stupidity and insulting our board administration.
Thank you.

Proof you ask Mr.Ninja?

adr3nal1n31/2/2011 9:52 PM
carder.market needs moderation!
please consider getting more moderators for english section
too many rippers in blacklist that needs to get ripper status
thank you
adr3nal1n31/2/2011 9:54 PM
also, whats the procedure of becoming a moderator at carder.market? i would like to become a moderator. u can ban me asap if i sell/vend something, just incase u think im a ripper. I am 18 hrs online, 5 hours spent on carder.market daily.
Support CI1/2/2011 10:05 PM
hi u must pay for service first
adr3nal1n31/2/2011 10:05 PM
what service, and how much?
Support CI1/2/2011 10:20 PM
what do u want sell?
adr3nal1n31/2/2011 10:22 PM
nothing
Support CI1/2/2011 10:22 PM
do u want be moderator?
i just want to clean the rippers, give ripper status on the members who have blacklist reports, delete clones
i dont vend anything
u can ban me if i sell anything
Support CI1/2/2011 10:22 PM
5000 lr
there is no intention of me using my status on forum
adr3nal1n31/2/2011 10:23 PM
i have to pay 5000 lr to help clean the forum?
Support CI1/2/2011 10:23 PM
for status for good job
Support CI1/2/2011 10:23 PM
and autorety
Support CI1/2/2011 10:24 PM
chip ppl cant help forum

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
@ Ninja :

Wizz have proof ... Doesnt matter that.

All that matter is to ban rippers.

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score

arbiters need PROOFs!

Thank you.

Thats a wise man talking !.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
If you have a desire to help in forum moderation, but don't have authority and don't have guarantees. You must pay in escrow - 5k (free fee). Moderator is a person and a part from forum administration. If new moderator ripped, 5k (or ripp sum) will be paid from escrow of injured party.
If moderator will be have voucher from administration of forum, insurance premium to pay voucher is not required. In this case, material and moral responsibility to bear person vouch it.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Please ban NIGERIANS Ips in this sites because they are very hungry this time. I was ripped here more then $30k. And i dont eat bullshit.

We need legit peoples ASAP . Im afraid that on CSU i will find the same thing. In few days hope i will afford to make this step to a new level

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
Please ban NIGERIANS Ips in this sites because they are very hungry this time. I was ripped here more then $30k. And i dont eat bullshit.

We need legit peoples ASAP . Im afraid that on CSU i will find the same thing. In few days hope i will afford to make this step to a new level

i can solve you up with this :) after picking wired $, i cash ur pocket from my own

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Use escrow and don't get ripped.

If you can't understand such simple instructions you will not last very long in the real world.