A question for karting professionals, can I achieve anything in karting by myself?

Good Fort

Reaction score
The fact is that I am already disappointed, because it is unrealistically difficult to find honest people in these cases, unfortunately, only scams appear,maybe someone is looking for newcomers to the team, because I myself, as far as I understand, will not achieve anything here myself, because the system is very complicated,after all, I did a lot of searching and always came across a scam,so I just don't know what to do,how to move forward, how to find honest people and work together with the team and develop in this direction, can someone give a couple of tips on how to be?

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
1. Read all manuals and try to understand them correctly
2. Ask questions to professionals
3. Buy material only from a verified section using an escrow service so as not to be scammed
4. Prepare the system for operation

Good Fort

Reaction score
1. Прочитайте всі посібники та спробуйте правильно їх зрозуміти
2. Задавайте питання професіоналам
3. Купуйте матеріали тільки в перевіреному розділі за допомогою ескроу-сервісу, щоб не стати жертвою шахраїв
4. Підготуйте систему до роботи
дякую за рекомендації, я постараюся досягти успіху, звичайно, було б непогано, якби хтось із команди прийняв мене та допоміг, тоді це однозначно прискорило б процес