$500 e-mail/digital giftcards to Home Depot (Print, use instore)

rush42000

Carder
Reaction score
I am selling $500 e-giftcards that can be printed out and used in store(No ID needed). I have many of these giftcards and and offer a bulk rate for more than two giftcards.

Normal rate:
$500 = $200 LR = 40%
$1,000 = $400 LR, etc.

PM me with your jabber if interested. I can provide screenshots of balance with your jabber window to prove authenticity.

ebimel

RIPPER
Reaction score
What type of Egiftcards? Visa or just other type of Giftcards?

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
lol payin 200$ or 500$ card while u can go and buy amex log with at least 200K points with less than 100$ and get with `em the cards plus yah homedepot cancel orders which is sux :/

rush42000

Carder
Reaction score
To all of you guys whining about high %: These are exclusive giftcards that will always have a market. 40% is good and if you're not a kid and a serious person who has money and can buy good amounts(more than two), you will get them for 30% from me. Obviously the kids whining "expensive" or "cancel quick" don't have any real experience with giftcards or they would know better. Besides, I charge what I charge because I know for a fact nobody else can get giftcards to home depot in the amount or quanity I get them in.

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
Scammer he ripped me

I have a couple i'm willing to sell at 30% each to the next buyer.

This GUY IS A SCAM he took $80 from me and just signed off ICQ.

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY SCAMMER *************

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:36 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:35 AM ----------

This GUY IS A SCAM he took $80 from me and just signed off ICQ.

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY SCAMMER *************

dont understand how he has feedback is postng these certificates says i can print them , talked bout them then bounced and did not deliver .

rush please redeem yourself and send my things or refund resolve or i am gonna give update if u do not respond in few days as u are a Big ripper .

rush42000

Carder
Reaction score
This kid is a retard. Read my thread, I only use JABBER. Not ICQ, everyone I do biz with knows this. Pathetic.

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
not pathetick

This kid is a retard. Read my thread, I only use JABBER. Not ICQ, everyone I do biz with knows this. Pathetic.

we actualle messaged you through here pm . then we sent u the icq and u say only jabber since i do not no how too use or get jabber all sudden u send me message icq and i order u have same im user id on icq now u claim not me or u do not have icq i just posted all logs im not iddiet please refund my $80 or give me a certificate so we can resolve this .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:40 AM ----------

we actualle messaged you through here pm . then we sent u the icq and u say only jabber since i do not no how too use or get jabber all sudden u send me message icq and i order u have same im user id on icq now u claim not me or u do not have icq i just posted all logs im not iddiet please refund my $80 or give me a certificate so we can resolve this .

will make it really easy deliver something and show me u can actually produce since i got ripped. and we will do long biz . this is not fair how i get ripped its nor the 80, its just a principle . we want good biz only

rush42000

Carder
Reaction score
It's your fault you got ripped. People who do business with me know I only communicate over jabber. Secondly, that is not my LR. Good job being a dumbass an getting ripped.

bigmoney1

Reaction score
what stores do u have the gift cards for? do they work in canada? let me knw