201 dumps .need info

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
Where I can swipe 201 dumps (like 101) without pin and what method I can use to swipe 201 in Europe or another part of world... or another information about 201 ...thank you

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
If you have 2XX Dumps and cant use them i am willing to exchange 1XX i have plenty

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Where I can swipe 201 dumps (like 101) without pin and what method I can use to swipe 201 in Europe or another part of world... or another information about 201 ...thank you

You can use your 201 dumps like as if they are 101 dumps in countries that hasn't yet converted to Chip . Most of the Asian countries are predominantly 101 and USA as well . So if you are planning to instore, your best bet is to use these 201 dumps in the countries as referred above !

P:S please check your pm and reply ( its for a different topic )

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
And yet another method would be , that is while u are swiping your 201s in a 201 regions , is to damage the Chip on the Blank u are using , so that the machine can't read the chip and they are Forced to swipe it as 101 .

this thread from the forum might help u with ideas :
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=47870
All the best

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah you could actually put a small amount of voltage on the chip itself and it will short it out. well not short it out, but it will destroy the data.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Wow ok a lot noobs need help !!

- hOW use 201 dumps in EU

-Take a Plastic card ( Chip plastic is ok ) , burn chip with nokia phone charger ( cut cable , put + and - DIRECTLY on chip during 30 sec ) then chip on card was destroy .

-Encode your 201 tracks into magstripe ( exactly same as 101 )

-Insert card same as Chip card transaction , Pos can't read card and say " Pull out card "
do same maniP 3 times (pull in - pull out x3 ) then AUTOMATICLY pos ask " SWIPE card "
tHen u directly swipe the magstripe as 101 and sales goes same as 101 ( swipe & signature ) .

ruskovh

nice !!

bigguser

Reaction score
Wow ok a lot noobs need help !!

- hOW use 201 dumps in EU

-Take a Plastic card ( Chip plastic is ok ) , burn chip with nokia phone charger ( cut cable , put + and - DIRECTLY on chip during 30 sec ) then chip on card was destroy .

-Encode your 201 tracks into magstripe ( exactly same as 101 )

-Insert card same as Chip card transaction , Pos can't read card and say " Pull out card "
do same maniP 3 times (pull in - pull out x3 ) then AUTOMATICLY pos ask " SWIPE card "
tHen u directly swipe the magstripe as 101 and sales goes same as 101 ( swipe & signature ) .

Romeo... you're great!!
i will try for sure that technique )))
Finally i found out some good information about 201s.

is there a way i can contact you? i can't send you pm (sorry for the ot)

darence

Carder
Reaction score
romeo , you are big asshole , dick head what ever i can said

i am from London , and fucking i cannot cash out all 201 here because evereinting is on chip what a fucking you talk in g about, come here with your old technology , stupid man, come here cash out my 201 dumps , stupid man

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:59 AM ----------

no way old man

if you make it , i have 201 millions of dumps we will be millionere bro , ur trick , are not good