15 services to easily create bots in Telegram

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
In this article, I analyzed all the existing constructors for creating chat bots for the messenger.
I will not write a typical introductory part for the beginning of such collections about “what are bots”, “why bots are popular”, “what are bots for” and so on, so let's get down to business.
I decided not to dwell on those constructors that I found in the last article, and to find in general all services for creating bots in Telegram. If it turns out that you did not take into account any projects or made an incorrect description, write in the comments - I will add or correct.
All services are arranged in the order in which they came across when searching.

Manybot
Manybot - the personal account of the service is presented in the form of a bot in Telegram. The constructor allows you to create a menu, submenu, feedback form, connect RSS feeds and make mailings to all subscribed users.
Cost: free (with ads where the bot was created). You cannot change the tariff or disable the advertising message.
Mobile version: yes. The service works through Telegram.
Personal experience: the service is ideal for small projects, but it becomes difficult to create menus of more than four levels through the bot interface. In addition, the bot responds for a long time (or does not respond at all).
The service has not been updated since 2015.

Botobot
Botobot is a highly targeted service that allows you to create a bot store. The goods are loaded via Excel. You can send newsletters to the store, there is no menu setting, and in general it is not possible to do anything other than the store (or somehow customize the store).
Cost: free tariff (unlimited, limited to 20 products, advertising message of the service). The minimum paid tariff is $ 9 per month.
Mobile version: yes.
Personal experience: very limited service in terms of additional features and settings. I was hoping for payment directly through Telegram, but I did not find such a function. It is possible to connect a CRM or configure an API on a paid plan.

Bottap
Bottap is a builder with standard features: you can create a menu, feedback forms, an online store, an online appointment, and make simple mailings.
Cost: free plan (unlimited, advertising message of the service, no online store and no online record). The minimum paid tariff is $ 6 per month.
Personal experience: service with a pleasant and understandable personal account. Suitable for medium (in the depth of the tabs) bots. When creating large bots, difficulties appeared (based on the implementation of viewing commands in the constructor).
There are oddities: some blocks do not have a "Delete" button (feedback block), the buttons in the menu cannot be positioned according to the user's wishes, it is impossible to change the message sent from the keyboard, and so on.

Chatforma
Chatforma is an interesting service, it has all the necessary functionality: an input form, an online store, various polls, mailings and everything that should be (I didn't find only communication through a bot). It is possible to create tags to recognize commands. A large number of services for integration.
Price: trial version (15 days with full functionality). The minimum paid tariff is $ 50 for two months, then $ 30 per month (strange, but somehow so).
Mobile version: no.
Personal experience: a great service with active community support (video tutorials, contests, etc.). Contains the necessary functionality to create a serious bot. Simple and straightforward personal account. There is nothing special (except polls), but everything you need is there.

Bone maker
Botmaker is a service with standard functionality: sending messages of various types, input forms, mailing and ... everything, but with a couple of interesting modular solutions, such as: booking, signing up for a service, calling staff, inviting and several others.
Cost: free tariff (there is no separate page with information about tariffs, so what exactly are the restrictions, I did not understand, modules are not available). The minimum paid tariff is $ 400 (no, not a typo).
Personal experience: a very strange implementation of the constructor, and there are several radically different ones (there is a constructor for the keyboard-menu and also a Smart Sale Tree constructor). Interesting modular solutions, but I didn't manage to see them in work, since I could not publish modular buttons due to a constantly emerging error, which I did not understand how to cope with.

Puzzlebot
Puzzlebot is a powerful platform that is suitable for constructing complex bots, as well as for working with channels and groups (posting, statistics, moderation, etc.). A service with a full list of usual and a large number of unusual features (flexible mailings, private commands, userbots for full-fledged statistics).
Cost: free tariff (unlimited, there is an advertising message for the service). The minimum paid tariff is $ 7 per month.
Personal experience: the most convenient mobile version of your personal account of all the constructors presented in the article, an intuitive interface, active support and versatility in capabilities (about groups and channels).
It has all the necessary functions, such as: creating categories from users with different rights, the ability to send mailings to all connected channels and chats at once, changing sent messages, creating private teams, and others.

Botmother
Botmother is a platform with many different features (if you can figure out how to use them) and integrations. Long "palette" of blocks for the constructor, dialogues with the user, mailings and more.
Cost: free plan (unlimited, there is no advertising message for the service, only a constructor with limitations is available from the tabs). The minimum paid tariff is $ 20 per month.
Personal experience: undoubtedly a strong service, but as I wrote in a previous article (in which I analyzed the pros and cons), the constructor seemed difficult to learn due to the abundance of functions and instant messengers that can be connected (something is available for one, but not available for another).
The interface of the personal account strongly resembles Aimylogic (about it below).

Socialbot
Socialbot is a constructor that can display information and display the keyboard. In addition, there are eight modules, including: questions, communication with users, information about new products from the Lostfilm and Seasonvar sites, simple ordering and tarot reading.
Cost: free tariff (unlimited, there is no advertising message for the service, there is a restriction on modules). The minimum paid tariff is $ 7 per month.
Personal experience: service that is weak in terms of capabilities and usability.
The service has not been updated since 2016.

Aimylogic
Aimylogic is another excellent service for creating all the familiar "text" bots and unusual bots for calling (for a paid plan). Fun but difficult to learn features such as intents and entities. Suitable for creating AI and taking over the world.
Cost: free tariff (unlimited, there is no advertising message for the service, there is a restriction on functions and the number of users). The minimum paid tariff is $ 80 per month.
Personal experience: the constructor interface looks similar to Botmother (but Aimylogic is much older, so you can guess who looks like whom). It does not have the usual functions: a basket, creating an inline keyboard, sending a file, but you can create a bot that will guess what they write about.

Botkits
Cost: free tariff (limited to 50 outgoing messages per day, no advertising message for the service). The minimum paid tariff is $ 8.
Personal experience: it loads for a very long time, I often came across errors "the server does not respond" - I could not test it.

Telegrambot.biz
Telegrambot.biz is a simple service for creating simple bots that can send all kinds of information (text, images, documents) with the ability to attach a keyboard.
Cost: free (no advertising message for the service).
Personal experience: a simple free service for creating very simple bots.

Flow XO
Flow XO is a feature -rich platform for creating bots for business tasks. Includes over 100 different integrations. The constructor connects to the most famous and popular services.
Cost: free plan (unlimited, there is no advertising message for the service, there is a limit of five dialogues). The minimum paid plan is $ 19 per month.
Personal experience: completely difficult, completely English-speaking service. Great opportunity for developers: connect APIs, configure webhooks, integrations, and more. For commands, you can set variables, set trigger filters, and create templates to "recognize" messages.

Telebot
Telebot - the service allows you to create responses to commands with a regular and inline keyboard, as well as a form for entering text.
Cost: trial version (ten days). The minimum paid tariff is $ 20 for three months.
Personal experience: unattractive interface of the personal account, completely ordinary functionality.

Bot info
Info bot - with this constructor, you can create a bot for sending messages, can display a keyboard, you can view a dialogue with a user and make mailings.
Cost: trial version (ten days). The minimum paid tariff is $ 50 per month.
Personal experience: I had to create teams using intuition, since there are no tips and placeholders. We didn’t manage to understand everything. The appearance and capabilities of the constructor are primitive.

Ebot one
Ebot one - “the bot editor allows you to plan the structure of the bot without programming skills. If you have programming skills, the logic can be made much more complicated, and the bot is more interesting and useful. " (Text from the group on VKontakte.)
Cost: Free plan (limited to one bot and free functionality). the minimum paid tariff is $ 3 per month.
Personal experience: I couldn't figure it out.
The service was last updated on September 8, 2018.

Output
There are a lot of constructors for creating a bot on Telegram, but really few good ones. From the above list, I can point out the most interesting platforms:

I will write a detailed comparative review for these five services in the near future. Write in the comments which criteria for comparison are of particular interest to you.
If you know any other projects or think that I made an incorrect description, then write in the comments - I will add or correct it.