Reaction score
as title says buying ukash and psc
example
100gbp ukash =120$ lr

pm only please can buy upto 5k daily

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
shouldn't trade in other peoples threads.

naturally.naughty i sent you back a PM. thx

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
Please do my exchange, I PM you about it two times now and gave you my ukash voucher 6 days ago, i need exchange. please respond.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I believe you owe me some stuff ???
popcorn

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Don't mind him, he is hallucinating on the acid, and comes on this forum for the trip. :DD

Okay M3sr,
Naturally Naughty Knows Exactly what I'm talking about :rolleyes:
and if he forgets, I can jog his memory.

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
you mean the crappy broken chinese phone that dont work u had sent to one of my drops lol

Well done,Glad your memory has come back :DD
The Item was in perfect condition when delivered to your drop, which you confirmed as you attempted to sell it many times, but due to your lack of connections, you struggled to produce a sale. (IT WAS EVEN YOU THAT SUGGESTED FINDING A BUYER AND SELLING IT !! WHEN ORIGINALLY YOU WERE SUPPOSED RESHIP IT)

We then agreed, that because you were struggling to sell it, we would revert back to the original plan for it to be reshipped. DID WE NOT????????
YET A MONTH DOWN THE LINE, YOU HAVE FAILED TO DO THIS
THEREFORE YOU ARE OWING ME.

now if the condition is (broken) after a month in your possession, then that is a different matter for the Blacklist section. and maybe this explains your sudden disappearance, knowing that you damaged the phone.

I have patiently waited almost a Month for you to complete your end of the deal, but you have been sneakingly dodging me. Don't think I don't see you on the forum.

PAY YOUR DEBTS by shipping what was sent to you as we agreed on. if you have finally sold it, then pay my share of the proceeds as we agreed on, and if you don't have a phone and are enjoying this one that was sent to you. Pay for it.

p.s don't worry, we'll sort out your damage costs after your side of the job is done. (RESHIP)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hahahahaha king hermes :DD

Is everything okay bro? I swear there are Doctors in India?
I suggest you get some help

Last edited:

M3sr

No comments
Reaction score
the phone was broken when i received it , i only opened it to show somebody that was interested and when we plugged charger in it does not charge as the charge section is broke. so no i have not sold it , and no i have not desided to use it, and as for dodging you come on get real i do deals on the forum with no problems yours is the first problem i have had the deal wasnot really that you send a crappy chinese knock off phone but u sent one anyway .
Now like i said it is broken you have 2 choices
i can chuck the phone in the bin
or i can send on the worthless piece of junk to one of your drops

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
the phone was broken when i received it , i only opened it to show somebody that was interested and when we plugged charger in it does not charge as the charge section is broke. so no i have not sold it , and no i have not desided to use it, and as for dodging you come on get real i do deals on the forum with no problems yours is the first problem i have had the deal wasnot really that you send a crappy chinese knock off phone but u sent one anyway .
Now like i said it is broken you have 2 choices
i can chuck the phone in the bin
or i can send on the worthless piece of junk to one of your drops

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and the boy who cried wolf, lived happily ever after.

No bro, don't get confused, it's one choice you have..... you Don't demand changes to the Terms of an agreement a month after explaining why you haven't followed through.

ONE CHOICE, COMPLETE YOUR SIDE OF THE JOB.

and after received, we can discuss how you and the wolf became the best of friends :DD:DD:DD (damage costs, in blacklist section if needs be)

note: your making unnecessary problems for yourself, the job was to reship originally. you insisted taking it out of the Box and producing a sale. And Now you claim it's broken.

Last edited:
Reaction score
what are you on about dont chat to me like your some high up in the game dude cos your are not.
the deal was try to sell or ship i tried to sell hence why the box is open
someone will buy something without checking it ? no
while they was checking we realised it was broke

whats all this talk about wolf what are you on about im not denying you sent an item to my drop i told you i received it some time ago and i was going to try to sell even tho it is a chinese knock off crap .

as for damage costs you must be crazy lol i didnt damage the phone you say the phone was in working order when it was shipped ?? did you post it ? how can you be sure ?
im not on here to argue with some kid im telling you how it is the phone came broke end of story
now you decide
bin or ship if you need this chinese knock off so badly shipping is no problem what so ever :) but no damage costs WHAT SO EVER

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
what are you on about dont chat to me like your some high up in the game dude cos your are not.
the deal was try to sell or ship i tried to sell hence why the box is open
someone will buy something without checking it ? no
while they was checking we realised it was broke

whats all this talk about wolf what are you on about im not denying you sent an item to my drop i told you i received it some time ago and i was going to try to sell even tho it is a chinese knock off crap .

as for damage costs you must be crazy lol i didnt damage the phone you say the phone was in working order when it was shipped ?? did you post it ? how can you be sure ?
im not on here to argue with some kid im telling you how it is the phone came broke end of story
now you decide
bin or ship if you need this chinese knock off so badly shipping is no problem what so ever :) but no damage costs WHAT SO EVER

I'm chatting to you like a reasonable person.
I am 99% sure of the condition of that phone, as I know where it was purchased from and I know the duration of which you tried to Sell it before telling me you couldn't do it, not once did you mention it was broke, until yesterday . Now bro, if you hadn't dodged me for a month about this matter. I would be more inclined to believe You, but you did, and if I hadn't brought this topic up publicly you would have continued to do so.

so like you, My Obese Friend, I am not arguing with you :)))

YOUR DEAL WAS TO RE-SHIP THE PHONE, HAVE YOU GOT OFF YOUR FAT ARSE AND DONE IT YET?
YOUR ARE LIKE A LITTLE NAUGHTY CHILD??? DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY REPEATING MYSELF?
REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITION THE PHONE IS IN RIGHT NOW . COMPLETE YOUR END OF THE DEAL.

then.. i will make a blacklist thread on the condition of the item a month later of it being in your posession, and the outcome of damage costs will be decided.
popcorn

Last edited:
Reaction score
calling me names and disrespecting me is getting you no where
i suggest you open up blacklist either with your bensmith acc or your clone account :)
and we will discuss it there and let ninja come to a conclusion

Reaction score
calling me names and disrespecting me is getting you no where
i suggest you open up blacklist either with your bensmith acc or your clone account :)
and we will discuss it there and let ninja come to a conclusion