LR was hacked via API?

Ninja

Reaction score
Alot of ppl "rumouring" about LR hack.
Anyway. Here is brief post from their blog:
Dear Friends,

It has come to our attention, that we have to disclose about a little more than a dozen of Liberty Reserve accounts that had to be secured via API protocol after our system has detected suspicious behavior. Please rest assured that no money losses had occurred as all funds in question were moved out (but remained in our system) to help us monitor the situation and to discover similarities between accounts involved. This was done, via few recent system updates, to study the actual source of the concern and to apply remedy as soon as possible.As we have now resolved the issue, money will be sent back to the accounts within days and it is back to business as usual. Unfortunately, warning the users beforehand would have turned out to be counterproductive and delay our resolutions further. For this - we apologize.

Running a system, as complex, as Liberty Reserve requires us to stay on cutting edge of latest technologies and solutions available while continuously trying to improve and make our system easier and more user friendly. This "balancing" act sometimes has its price tag of having to inconvenience our users once in a while, but rewards us with more sound system integrity and security. As always, your funds are safe with Liberty Reserve and you can count on us being there for you, even when it does not visibly appear to be so.

We advise you to never use any 3rd party e-wallet software that has not been produced by Liberty Reserve team, to always pay close attention to e-mails and to NEVER click on any links within those. For businesses-please come up with ways to audit your programmers or other technical personnel and limit or restrict access to your servers for your system admins, as it has been shown many time before that corrupt system administrators, programmers,disgruntled former employees, etc., appeared to be number one reason for unauthorized account access.

Please ALWAYS note that the only accurate source of information will always be available on our official blog or on the web site. Please do not fall victim to false or inaccurate postings on forums, e-mails or via any other media.

We sincerely appreciate your continued support and understanding.

(c) http://blog.libertyreserve.com/2012/12/system-update.html

Reaction score
thanks for the post i see people selling lr scam pages e.t.c we need to get rid of these people and have some honour amoung thieves

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah...rippers rip. Its what they do. they re not like your regular carder. You can't even call them carders. Its a whole different category. They have no scruples, as long as it pays off, right? :)

Wrong. Its a scale of values that they probably dont have even in real life...which they will find out how much they miss out on just by not having and believing maybe a bit in those values..

Being someone that does what people on this board do doesnt make you inhumane. There are SO MANY ways of making SO MUCH MORE money "legally" than scamming 1 or 2 people like askan a week... I cant believe they get more than that. And yet they choose that path..so what can be done? We can identify and ddos all lr scam pages, make a section and be LR's guardian angel lol. Or we can accept the world we live in, online and offline.

Stupid people are everywhere, and if they dont understand easy basic concepts and values, who are we to judge?

Best weapon is fucking be aware of scam pages, its not rocket science.

It's funny though reviewing what I wrote there..and other peoples opinions on how we see rippers - Its like normal people see carders and thieves. Does this make us hypocrites? lol

Reaction score
i agree with the if they get caughty by url shouldnt be on same bus , but is still no honour amoung thieves

these people are not carders if they was they would have no need to set up lr scam page they are people that fail at what they do so turn to ripping as there only method of making money in this game,
when i was a wee fish in this big pond i got ripped a few times but never gave up and eventually found something that i class myself good at alot of these "small fish " maybe get burnt then turn to ripping or are just simply people who prey on the success of others to rip

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thanks Ninja,, Its really useful post!