i work whit procentage to whit this bin 510982!!!

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
biggest timewaster and beggar ever.
broke ass romanian living in italy trying to make money from 0.
i think gipsy who knows a bit of broken english showing off to his fellow crows how he knows carding forums and how he talks to x and y.
just give him a try, you wont regret it :)

Last edited:

faster

DEER
Reaction score
GNR YOU NOT REMEMBER IM PIMP I HAVE YOUR MOTHER IN STREET HERE IN ITALY

faster

DEER
Reaction score
All guy are seller here but because not accept escrow? For ripp me for 20 lr im tired for you guys .......

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:17 PM ----------

Who accept work whit me i buy the dumps if are not work i send the photo to tiket and i put to black list !!!!!! Stop to talk whit me !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:21 PM ----------

GRN are contact me for buy bulk :)) who buy bulk to some guy if are not seller and not accept escrow :)))firefox you send me somting and i not pay you ? Because talk you Who fuck are you???

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
GRN are contact me for buy bulk :)) who buy bulk to some guy if are not seller and not accept escrow :)))firefox you send me somting and i not pay you ? Because talk you Who fuck are you???

Gipsy, i said i dont accept escrow? really?

What i told you is that i have a base that i give to my boys and that i will give to you also to work if you place money into escrow as guarantee.
You punk ass tried dodge every single thing i asked you " i dont have money now" ..." my lr is empty" ..."when ill make some money ill contact you" ..."give me just 2 pcs you'll see how good i am" ...and so on. Or is not true what im saying?
I told you 2 points : either you put money into escrow and we work ( coz im tired of broke ass rippers like you who swipe for 200 euro and give me ignore after thinking u got rich)
or i sell you the pcs i had at that time ( 30+) with escrow

You didnt took any of the options i gave you, instead you begged for 1-2 pcs to show me how good you are.
Sorry if i didnt wanted to be sponsor for clothing and perfumes for your gipsy relatives in Romania.

Fucking crow who eat from trash and steal from stores to survive, you learned english and discovered forums?

faster

DEER
Reaction score
GRN YOU NOT HAVE NOTHING ........ONLEY TALK .....IF YOU GOOD GUY GIVE ME 2 PCS I PAY First IF ARE NOT WORK I SEND PHOTO TIKET AND YOU SEND ME 1K,IF NOT SEND MONEY GO TO BLACK LIST
FIRST TALK WHIT NINJA !!! YOU ARE TIME timewaster,,,,,,BECAUSE NOT TELL THE THRUE HERE!!!WHERE LIVE YOU :))) AND WHAT WORK YOU MOTHER.....

Last edited: