$ - Need moneypak cashout - $

zentic

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Giving for cashout MoneyPak codes
Your method of cashout doesn't interest me, if you take material from me, you must pay back my % of the share. Time and duration we will discuss in private.
For cashout will give only to reputed members, rest will work only through garant service. % discussed individually in private.

Contact to jabber [email protected]

zentic

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Who needs a constant volume without interruption for 50-100k a day. Knock

zentic

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Reply to the fantastic response, now I am also selling moneypak codes. 55-60%
Because I don't have time to reply to all private messages,please write to my jabber only! [email protected]

mscj2011

Carder
Reaction score
please contact on icq. i am a current cashier...634638069 is my icq

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know how you dont see whats this about from begining?
its clear that the point of his thread is to atract attention to himself as a guy who has moneypaks and he gives for cashout.
..and in private he talks you to give him "his percent" before.
I dont know where you guys that keep getting ripped are from, but my guess is that you are americans, who beleive pigs fly...you are the easyest victims in the world.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol
Person who have Unresolved problems ask to give his percent BEFORE?

You should be totally stupid to believe him if you will send money to him.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
easy to say after the fact...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:29 PM ----------

also where are u from? i read ur other post... u call ur math simple math yet it is extremely flawed. lol.

its not easy to say, its easy to see..it depends how much routine you got in you and how much life school.
if you are the kind of person that jumps to every bait thrown ofc its hard to see the things before they happen

simple math as i saw things from my point of view, and if maybe slight error possible, but 90% im right, in the end of my post i said if someone thinks in wrong he is free to write it. Its discussion not argument.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
My point was that so many people fall too easy to rippers, either from lack of experience or from other reasons.
In many cases its very easy to see where the things are going, i could point you at least 10 rippers here waiting to happen, but its not my forum and not my job to do it.
In this case i dont understand how you could send money to someone upfront , he advertise as big player 50-100k per day and still talks you into sending him 240$ upfront,, u get me?
I mean how could the guy did not see it coming?
Some people are meant to be victims , its their destiny.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
My point was that so many people fall too easy to rippers, either from lack of experience or from other reasons.
In many cases its very easy to see where the things are going, i could point you at least 10 rippers here waiting to happen, but its not my forum and not my job to do it.
In this case i dont understand how you could send money to someone upfront , he advertise as big player 50-100k per day and still talks you into sending him 240$ upfront,, u get me?
I mean how could the guy did not see it coming?
Some people are meant to be victims , its their destiny.

Bro this Moneypak scheme has brought about too many Rippers. There methods of deceiving are getting extremely good it is almost impossible to detect who is legit and who is not. So people fall victim to the test because of how lucrative the scheme is and end up getting ripped. Trust me i could have written alot more threads on these Bastards but no time.