llegem hungry Ripper icq: 642945939

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
http://carder.market/member.php?u=32835

This ripper ripped me of 700 euros. He cashed out my Italy non vbv business card with balance of 1400 euros and was to send me 700 euros, days after cashout, he doesn't respond to me on icq, I even sent this ripper a p.m on forum and he doesn't respond either

Logs below

Lle gem:*llegem, from c.pro
accept me plz
Is better if u know the balance so nobody can rip nobody.
Italy only
Have this?

Me: ok

Lle gem:*i cash with poker

Me:*So if u cash with poker, why can't u cash other eu contries?

Lle Gem:*simple
i work on .it not .com
and accept only it

Me: ok
So how fast can u cashout?

Lle gem:*the cashout take 3 days, coz i work on poker
but i can know if is ok after 1days

Me:*So no guarantee u can cashout?

Lle gem:*99,9% i cashout
nobody can give u 100%
Only ripper
now is friday, is better to work sunday night
Or Monday morning

Lle gem:*paste here the card
its my work
more ? for u is more ? for me
remember
im ready
When u want

Me:*I have card that will do 1000 euros at one time charging
Italy business card

Lle gem: how u prefer
is better for me
Knowing the bal

Me:*Try 700 1st

Lle gem: ok
How u prefer
Paste here

Me:*4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;xxx;11/2012;dxx xxxxx;2xxxx;milano;via vxxx xx;[email protected];003xxxxxxx;IT;Italy
Received?

Lle gem: sure

Lle gem:*ok done 700?
good bin bro

Lle gem:*done other 700
now i must play with poker

Me: *How much have u done in total ? 1400?

Lle gem:*its really good
now must play
u must give me some times like
30 mins max

Lle gem:*ok done

Me:*So what is the update? Also can u cash just one cvv per day or more?

Lle gem:*update is ok
the system has processed all

Me:*Can u cash other ccs now?

Lle gem: I can
but first deal
i prefer to work when i give *u your %
so u cant tell me "ripper"

Me : ok waiting
I get share 2morrow?

Lle gem:*when receive money

Lle gem:*How u want money?

Me :*Lr ofcourse

Lle gem:*Do you have a msr?

Me : nope

Lle gem:*If you are able to setup an msr, i'll give u dumps+pin and u go on atm to cash clean money.

Me: Nope I only accept lr

Lle gem:*How your prefer.

Me: hi
My share???

No response from him since, he comes online on icq daily has been online on forums.it has been over a week and he is not responding

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
The opening of this post is useless, because you mustn't let you call me ripper. I never said that the cashout is 100% safe, because nothing is 100% safe and who misrepresent that this is just a n00b. From the reading of our conversation, you can highlight my words. I'm ready to show to anyone who asks that the account into which were deposited the money has been blocked and can provide screenshots related to my hypothetical account of receipt. I have not received anything, because you dare call me ripper?

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
The opening of this post is useless, because you mustn't let you call me ripper. I never said that the cashout is 100% safe, because nothing is 100% safe and who misrepresent that this is just a n00b. From the reading of our conversation, you can highlight my words. I'm ready to show to anyone who asks that the account into which were deposited the money has been blocked and can provide screenshots related to my hypothetical account of receipt. I have not received anything, because you dare call me ripper?

No the opening of this thread is not useless, ur stupidity in coming online daily and on forums but not responding was the height of ur stupidity and u are 100% a dumb ripper!!
Is it not ironic that a dumb stupid ripper like u can't proof to me u didn't cashout anything but hoping I wasn't going to open ripper thread! If u have proof then give me the login and password and I check myself but obviously u can't cos a dumb hungry thief like u has ripped. You received nothing but u kept mute on icq, u received nothing but didn't respond my pm message, u received nothing and u can't show proof
Ninja this dumb thief llegem is a dumb ripper and give this dumb lame noob status
Thanks

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
Stop insulting! Who tell u that i cant give u login and password to proof this? Check Pm b4 bla bla bla.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Stop insulting! Who tell u that i cant give u login and password to proof this? Check Pm b4 bla bla bla.
You can't u dumb ripping noob thief!
Cos if u could u would have since given login instead of boring with ur lamer lies on ur stupid rip!!

Ninja

Reaction score
llegem
Its prety clear what u're playing in wrong team.

24hrs to close this case.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:52 PM ----------

jimjim
Do not insult anyone and call ripper unless it has been prove
Do not make a garbage out of my lovely board which we all trying to make a ideal place for business.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've nothing to add at this question, all is in PM that i've sent to you. Make your choose.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
llegem
Its prety clear what u're playing in wrong team.

24hrs to close this case.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:52 PM ----------

jimjim
Do not insult anyone and call ripper unless it has been prove
Do not make a garbage out of my lovely board which we all trying to make a ideal place for business.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

I am sorry for the insults.
Illegem has not shown any proof on icq or on p.m Cos he obviously has no proof he didn't rip me

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
48 hours after, still nothing and he seems he ripped another member too cos I got this pm

huskygold said:
Llegem he ripping to me !! If you want work with me for cashout I know for cashout in 2 / 3 days ! I'm always honest with all and if you want try very little first cashout ... ask me our ICQ!

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
Which other member i wanna try to rip? Stop insulting!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:56 PM ----------

Be careful what you say huskygold because between me and you there was never a contact. You're just trying to exploit the situation to your advantage and I think this is incorrect. I would ask ninja to check if I've never contacted the user in question.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Which other member i wanna try to rip? Stop insulting!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:56 PM ----------

Be careful what you say huskygold because between me and you there was never a contact. You're just trying to exploit the situation to your advantage and I think this is incorrect. I would ask ninja to check if I've never contacted the user in question.

60 hours and this ripper has sent no share and still talking thrash. Where is the proof you didn't cashout? Where is the imaginary logins u said u will provide?
Ninja it is clear he is a ripper

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
I've sent a pm with full info, why dont check yourself?
Are u delusional? Or are u living in a dream world?
What p.m did u send? I am here on forum and nothing received or u have ripped so well u have forgotten on how to send p.m?
Ninja this llegem is not just a ripper but a liar too! Ninja u can check my p.m and see that this liar sent nothing, he seems to be buying time maybe to rip others

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ripper?
Liar?
You continue insulting me!

My pm to you:

11-03-2012 Re: I will open ripper thread on u
04:15 PM

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score

And what happened to this false boast??
That is the only proof ninja said u should send, so why are u buying time here before u eventually get banned?
U looking for new victims?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:08 AM ----------

Ripper?
Liar?
You continue insulting me!

My pm to you:

11-03-2012 Re: I will open ripper thread on u
04:15 PM

When did this turn to proof that you are not a ripper? Where is the imaginary logins and password u boasted about u will provide?
This is the p.m he sent and expects me to believe he stole nothing

[/QUOTE]I dont received any money, for this reason dont contact u. Rip u for what? I rip u if i go out with money but i dont received anything, sir! Im not on ICQ in this days, coz i had some problems to solve.[/QUOTE]

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Still nothing ninja,thiss ripper has sent no proof cos he ha can't proof he didn't rip over 120 hours

Ninja

Reaction score
llegem
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.