CDD BANK DROPS TOOK £230 FROM ME

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
Right i have been in contact with CDD and asked if he cud do a trasnfer for me,he said yes on a split payment basis, so 230 quid upfront to him which i paid to him straight away and was told that the money wud be in the drop account by next day,
next day came and the money wasnt in,i was assured that it wud be in today by 12pm and it isnt, tryed contact him on icq all day and had no response,status is set to away

so if he comes online and this is sorted then i will remove this no probs mods,but for now im £230 down and no better off.
CDD get back to me asap with wahts going on as if u cant do it then i will find someone who can.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I think perhaps you are being a little premature in posting this topic. It only serves to give CDD a bad name when if he is like myself then he is busy doing other things and cannot be near a computer at all times. From speaking to him previously, i think he is one of the few here that is serious about doing business and not a timewaster/ripper which a lot of people here seem to be, especially for such a relatively small amount of money like £230.

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
right ok, maybe i am but when someone says to you repeatedly that he 100% gaurantees that the money wil be there! i get a bit worried as ive been ripped 3 times already by other people! cdd seems like a good bloke and genuine,ijust hope hecomes thru and there is a reasonable explanation but as of now i dont have that,

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Yes i understand your concern and know exactly where you are coming from as i too have been ripped several times (which does make you VERY wary with each transaction when dealing with new guys for the first time), i just think that its a bit soon to be labelling someone a ripper.

Unforeseen circumstances can thwart a deadline as i'm sure you are aware, i'm sure he will come through for you. :)

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
i havent labled him anything im simply posting on here to maybe put sum pressure on him to get back to me, or come thru onthe deal,he knows that if he doesn come thru then theres alot of business in it for him,but yes im very wary wehn people disapear when a deadline elapses,im sure theres an explanation but as of now i dont have one and im down money when i shudnt be really,
he comes thru or refund then ill update this post or get the mods to delete it,
no problem at all im just making people aware'
cheers for the advice p@cman :) ive been on acourse all week and only jsut got back today friggin knackerd!

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
day two and still nothing from cdd no response on icq, he could genuinaly be busy but hes got my £230 and ive got nothing and have no explanation

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Wow, being busy during business? That sounds un professional. He should be busy handling the transaction you and him had set up. Do you have any more information on the matter?

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
wat u wanna know wave,he was asking me if i cud get manu tickets which i can so ive even arranged a couple of ticekts for him to the final and hes not even botherd getting back to me,if he said the doh wil be in my account by midday firday i expect it to be there,the guy might be busy but atleast update yuor cleints,thers two people on here now who has complained

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I'd like to see the logs, I know I get pms from him spamming his services of passports and giftcards (if selling passports for 5k and gift cards for 150 makes sense then the whole world is retarded) to see if they compare with the convos I have from other people when he tries to sell his stuff. If you already posted then give me a link

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
how di i export the logs from icq,i have the hisoty up but cant copy and paste it i dont wanna post anyhting up i wann give hima chance ill give it til monday see waht happens

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Hope everything works out for you mate, i'd hate to think i was wrong about the guy...

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
should be able to unless you got icq 2 go...You can always take screenshots of the screen and just post the links. Well how are you gonna post about him ripping you off then say your gonna give him a chance? You already made the accusation, might as well fall through with it and get support now than later =p. dont be like the boy who cried wolf brah <.<

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
i knwo p@cman i hope im wrong aswell! but still heard nothing!

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
we shall see sir, new knew finding someone legit was so hard!

wireless

Reaction score
day two and still nothing from cdd no response on icq, he could genuinaly be busy but hes got my £230 and ive got nothing and have no explanation

CDD CONFIRMED RIPPER!!!

CDD9:25 AM 02/24/2010
here?
yorinfos3:39 PM
hi
u there?
yorinfos3:54 PM
i want to buy now...
yorinfos4:53 PM
hey
CDD4:53 PM
hi
back
how much u need?
yorinfos4:54 PM
CDD4:55 PM
ok
300wmz yes?
yorinfos4:55 PM
not wmz but wu
u wanna send WU
cuz i spend more money just to fund wmz
u understand?
ok
yeahh
u pay wu fee tho
how much is fee?
for 300$
not sure
ask wu
yorinfos4:56 PM
okay what is wu details to send
CDD4:56 PM
when u going to send?
yorinfos4:56 PM
now
CDD4:57 PM
Ok
pickup in morning
its 10pm here
ok?
gc's take 1-24 hours anyway
yorinfos4:57 PM
no good...
no good?
ok thanks anyway
why it take so long bro
its hardest gc to card
lol
i wanna order on amazon now
CDD4:58 PM
but
i have to wait
for my partner
to get online
and i dont know when he'll be on
u can order 2mz
better tommoro also
near weekend
they getting much as they can disubuted
well up to you
can wait
or forget it
yorinfos4:59 PM
okay so u want me 2 send money tomorow
?
CDD4:59 PM
today
and pick up tommoro
in morning
CDD5:03 PM
i go soon
so?
yorinfos5:04 PM
can i speak to u on phone?
CDD5:05 PM
Why you want to do this?
bro
its 300$
not end of the world
calm it
yorinfos5:05 PM
loll
CDD5:05 PM
if u dont want
dont buy
its easy i not forcing you
yorinfos5:07 PM
okay so why cant i just send in morning
?
hello
CDD5:08 PM
you can send in morning
i pick up tommoro
yorinfos5:08 PM
okay so i send in the mornig
but i wont be onlline till 4pm uk time
what is wu info?
Let me just get drop
2 mins
ok
CDD5:09 PM
Emily Allum, London , UK
yorinfos5:09 PM
thats it?
CDD5:09 PM
ye
yorinfos5:10 PM
when is best time i should send?
its is 5:10 pm over here
CDD5:10 PM
send today then i can pikc up midday tommoro
its 22:19pm here
yorinfos5:11 PM
ok so how long you gonna b online
i go to wu now
CDD5:23 PM
ok bro
CDD5:32 PM
Once back leave WU DETAILS here and also email to [email protected]
im going bed
pick up tommoro
yorinfos5:55 PM
MTCN: 135 429 968* SENDER: ***** WIRELESS
REEIVER: EMILY ALLUM
yorinfos5:56 PM
yorinfos5:38 AM
hey?
CDD11:24 AM 02/25/2010
hey
u will have ur shit soon
yorinfos3:12 PM
how long?
CDD3:12 PM
few hours
yorinfos3:13 PM
ok
wireless5:46 PM
how much longer man?
its over 24hrs
yorindoas11:55 PM
helloooo
yorindoa11:58 PM
hey listen if you cant provide gc by tomorow then just send money back
yorinfoas11:59 PM
u said a couple of hours not a couple of days...
yorinfos2:20 PM 02/26/2010
hey
yorinfos2:26 PM
hellooo
yorinfos3:11 PM
wheres my order??
yorinfos3:55 PM
heyy
yorinfos3:56 PM
bro what happening?
yorinfos4:10 PM
hellooo
where my shit?
CDD is awayCURRRENTLY AWAY

ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY AMAZON GIFT CARD OR MY MONEY BACK, I SEE CDD ONLINE ON ICQ AND ON HERE BUT HE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ALL RIPPERS SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!!!

AND IF HE ISNT A RIPPER AND HE'S JUST BUSY THEN WHY DOESNT HE JUST REPLY AND LET ME KNOW THAT, IVE GIVEN HIM A CHANCE THIS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL BUISNESS IVE EVER DEALT WITH AND I DNT CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS 300$ IS NOT SOMTHING A JUST WANNA LOSE OR GIVE AWAY FOR FREE...