Moneypak selling Service - Minfin back - up to 40 k in stock daily

minfin

Reaction score
Who dont know me - i am working in moneypak business more than 9 months, and my highest result 200k moneypak in 24 hours, now stable i have 15-40k daily, so newbie come on, i dont want that codes die, they should sold out all daily.
Old customers contact me and i ll give you discount.

Amex gift cards - 50%

actual rates

65% - 0-10000
60% - 10000 - 20000
55% - more 20000

(all rates actual in 24 hours deals)

I ACCEPT ESCROW - (middle MAN SERVICE that verified here or some from another trusted resources)
I CAN GO FIRST WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE MORE THAN 6 months registration, more than 75 posts and 10 +ve feedbacks

PM me or jabber: [email protected]

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
SIGH, Here we go Again :rolleyes:
8 posts, neg rep , join date jan 2013........

Best of luck

minfin

Reaction score
yes, but if you have eyes you see this - I ACCEPT ESCROW - (middle MAN SERVICE that verified here or some from another trusted resources)
I CAN GO FIRST WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE MORE THAN 6 months registration, more than 75 posts and 10 +ve feedbacks

And when you delete your status UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS - i sure give you first, so goodluck with solving, and not try here to give me -ve feedback, i know how you working here guys with 26+ positive feedback, which given for nothing, are you havesome service here? who give you 26+ - your multi ids?? good luck with them too!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:21 PM ----------

bensmith588, you not god and not judge, so why you spam here with your opinion - you like to do that with newbies like i see in your posts, for people with high raiting you lick ass like a dog, you just nothing, with your 26 fake + ve feedbacks and with your clones, you known ripper (scammer) - bugtu70, like Ninja say, so please not spam here with no proofs

P.S. and what about me - ve, idont know why old member feel like gods here and presents to newbies -ve feedbacks, - you very like to do that, cause you cant do anything with strong competitors, i am not newbie in biz so we will see after.

bensmith588, you have 5 "-" ve feedbacks and more than 6 "0" feedbacks - so it is 6 "-", cause i sure this 6 "0" gived by members who you give negative and they have total - rating so they cannot give you "-" just "0", but i not have time for this shit, so just no spam here, you not buying moneypak - so it shouldn't be interesting for you

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
lol, not have time to argue with you. I wished you the best, why are you getting so defensive. i didn't call you a ripper, and I didn't give my opinion. I simply stated facts.
the fact being that many people with similar statistics to yours have posted a thread very similar to this and the outcome has always been very interesting, maybe you will surprise us.
:DD
p.s don't confuse yourself with the reputation system, it is very simple.

POSITIVE (greater than 0) 0 NEGATIVE (less than 0)
GOOD repuation (higher the better) BAD Reputation (lower the worse)

I hope that helps you

Last edited:

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Potential Ripper, don't buy...

minfin

potential scammer and 100% spammer, not work with him

minfin

Reaction score
p.s don't confuse yourself with the reputation system, it is very simple.

POSITIVE (greater than 0) 0 NEGATIVE (less than 0)
GOOD repuation (higher the better) BAD Reputation (lower the worse)

I hope that helps you

U help me if u take your ass out from this thread and your clones too, what about reputation system - newbies like iam who have 0 + feedbacks or who get - already, cant give members with alot of fake feedbacks like you - ve feedbacks, so u use it to kill their business before they start do it, right now i cant give you negative "-" only "0" if i can i sure do it

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i wanted to buy cashu psc from him but he said he does not have. i`m guessing a ripper would have wanted my money:)
i don`t think he is ripper, he just exagerated sales thread

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
U help me if u take your ass out from this thread and your clones too, what about reputation system - newbies like iam who have 0 + feedbacks or who get - already, cant give members with alot of fake feedbacks like you - ve feedbacks, so u use it to kill their business before they start do it, right now i cant give you negative "-" only "0" if i can i sure do it

Kid, don't whine at me like a Women, I am not the cause of your bad reputation.
provide the service like you have stated in your first post and you will reap the postive repuation you seek.
I have not even used the word 'ripper' against you so far in this thread LOL

Last edited:

minfin

Reaction score
still actual, moneypak and amex gift cards 200, 500, 1000$

Reactions: ishigo

ishigo

good stuff, not kill cards

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
how much % for amex giftcards?

minfin

Reaction score
amex gifts - 50% on your adress (drop adress)

ishigo

Carder
Reaction score
bought small amounts for few my cards, they still live, will try more

M3sr

Professional
Reaction score
bought small amounts for few my cards, they still live, will try more

I believe this account is hacked. Ishigo is long retired guy who used to do spyeye installations, and later ripped bunch of guys.

+mimfin is a big joker from circus. He has everything, gets 30k moneypak codes yet he wants to sell me locker, and do setup, guide etc for $100 commission.

DIE SLOW BITCH! http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=537071

Last edited:

sanek_777

Carder
Reaction score
Wanted to leave review a day before yesterday, but there was no time, so the day before I bought from TS MP code 300$, decided to risk without escrow, (escrow Ninja didnt reply in icq) after the money transfer to minfin he reload my paypal account by Team viewer, everything past quickly and clearly, was pleased with the transaction, today bought another 600$ MP, same by Team viewer, it's very fast, great seller. Thanks !

minfin

Reaction score
Action! until 18 February for all new custumers who post positive feedback and give +1 to reputation i sell moneypak - 50% in wmz and 55% lr

negmtop

Carder
Reaction score
This guy has everything starting from moneypack codes, ukash codes, psc codes, locker setup, exploit packs, crypting, installs, botnet setup, and gets over 100k $$ worth of codes per day. My question is - what are you doing here then if you are such a big "carder"? :DD Too much red flags.