kalashcc

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Profile: http://carder.market/member.php?u=5170

Administrators I ask to ban this member for compromising my shop and posting that i am ripper in my reputation list without any proof:

Post at my topic: What a terrible shop, to me it's a scam not a shop. It's the second time after 4 months that I bought 4 cvv for 60$. Cards are complitely dead, I go to refund - checking the card and get error "was valid". Lol the admin simply is laughing in our faces with dead base and refund system that it's impossible to check the card and get refund.
STAY AWAY from this retarded dumbass with no dignity and respect to it's clients

His post in my reputation list:

11-11-2012 02:31 PM kalashcc RIPPER shop, fuck of with yoru shitty checker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a proof of my words that he is hater and bullshit lier.

ID: 34765
Username: kalashcc
Balance: 1.05$
Total used: 58.80$
Loaded money: 63.00$
CC Count/Price: 8 / 61.00$
Refunded CC Count/Price: 1 / 4.00$

4751300021467xxxx Valid Full 2012-11-11 08:48:59
4747276770380xxxx Declined Full 2012-10-29 02:49:21
491834226138xxxxx Valid Full 2012-06-29 00:41:29
492942397232xxxxx Valid Full 2012-06-27 13:31:20
492942413473xxxxx Valid Full 2012-06-27 13:29:22
492942351991xxxxx Valid Full 2012-06-27 13:26:08

moltergeist

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Слушай, kalashcc правду сказал твой шоп реально фуфло невалидное, да когда-то он был хорошим но не теперь и такому шопу и существовать не стоит... Мое мнение многие покупатели твоего шопа поддержат... А kalashcc за правду банить не стоит...

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Слушай, kalashcc правду сказал твой шоп реально фуфло невалидное, да когда-то он был хорошим но не теперь и такому шопу и существовать не стоит... Мое мнение многие покупатели твоего шопа поддержат... А kalashcc за правду банить не стоит...
Ты походу тоже в блеке как калаш хочешь оказаться, за флудераство и клевету. Предоставь доказательство, своих слов, а то попрошу админа посмотреть, чей ты клон с 4 постами за весь год.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
My personal experience with deputat shop has been very bad.
If you complain about his generated dumps or his non-working checker you will receive only shit from him.
If you write ticket in his shop always answer will be " it was valid - no refund" and you wil kiss your money good-bye.All who use this shop know this.
Yet he has the nerve to open black list on his clients.And he's been doing it for long time , even when v.pro was up, because he knows that is very hard to prove the ripping and no moderator or admin wil look hard into the issues no matter how many proofs you post.
You will get lost in checker logs ( his checker) , tickets and so on...nad never anything will get solved.

With the risk of getting banned i will say the following:

I beleive deputat is under the wing of this admin, ninja who's in the front of this forum and the others who stay in the back, in this forum and in v.pro also (same admin from what i heard but diff names).
Otherwise you cant explain the lots of bad feedbacks and complains about his shop and that nobody is doing nothing.

Why there is no verification from time to time, to check vendor and quality of his stuff?

Look what i suggest Mr.Ninja ( with all due respect):
I will personally donate 500$ ( that much i can afford not more ) to you to make an anonymous account in deputat 's shop and to buy some stuff from his shop.That stuff you give to your workers or to anyone you want, and to test his shop as anomymous user .
Then you will see the shit validity he has , the generated shit he sells, the replies you will get from him after you submit ticket for non working stuff ( "was valid" ), his checker and all we seen.I say this because i been there and done that - he blacklisted me too in v.pro some time agoi after i complained about his shop ...for ruining his "reputation" - like he has some .
And after seeing all that, you should decide if he deserves "seller" status or not.
I know from now what your decision will be, thinking that yopu are a fair guy and there are no shadow games ( see above).
For what i see him he is an arogant piece of trash , safe on his feet thinking nobody and nothing can touch him.

And this kind of experiment should be done to all sellers from time to time.
Game has changed alot, risks are high, we cant afford to be taken as suckers by guys like deputat who takes our money and laugh in our face after .

Somebody had to say it, and its me, if i get ban be it.
But i beleive this forum doesnt need "sheeps" users that comply and shut up just to dont get in the eyes of everyone, but need guys who speak their word when they have something to say and think something is wrong.
Regards

Last edited:

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Yes you are right this forum doesn't need bullshiter like you. This shop works from 2009 year and who are you ? Noob or hater with reg this year. Yes please leave this forum and if you continue flooding in my topics be sure that next black list will be on you. You will be banned same like you was on v.pro.

Reactions: GNR

GNR

Bitch man, im not a hater like you said when you gave me -1 reputation.If the truth bothers you i understand. You have ripping shop and 15.000 clients :). Here is +1 from me for your -1 , so you see how much reputation means to me. suck it!

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
Yes you are right this forum doesn't need bullshiter like you. This shop works from 2009 year and who are you ? Noob or hater with reg this year. Yes please leave this forum and if you continue flooding in my topics be sure that next black list will be on you. You will be banned same like you was on v.pro.

I wasnt banned in v.pro. :)
And from my ersonal experience your shop is trash.

Ninja

Reaction score
I beleive deputat is under the wing of this admin, ninja who's in the front of this forum and the others who stay in the back, in this forum and in v.pro also (same admin from what i heard but diff names).
Otherwise you cant explain the lots of bad feedbacks and complains about his shop and that nobody is doing nothing.
You can think any way you want - but i use FACTS.
Instead you ppl cry over something in his threads make numeous blacklists so we can take action, but for now ill treat that shitty message as personal insulting, coz i spend MY OWN TIME fighting with rippers, not to hear things like this. and what i see in blacklists? Use search button on "deputat". How much blacklists мы him with facts?
So be quiet please, ill not put any ban to you now, but ill ask you to treat my words as personal warning.

Regarding this blacklists - its declined.
hes respectful member and he have right to say his opinion.