For Respected Ninja

digitalpoint

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello: And Good Day Mr.Ninja.
======================

I am writing This Thread because of Recently Little Fights in Freebie Section. Some of User,s are Blindly Passing comments on other User,s

Alot of Poor Kinda Fight between User,s About Religion Issues( As All of Know for Muslims ,a Month of Fasting Is ON

Some user,s always Passed comments
cc dead, post poor, post more, need France, need Eu, need non vbv

After these poor comments, Our forum Poster,s Obviously D-Grade, and they avoid to Post more in forum

Ninja> i am not saying to ban some User, but its about forum rules/usage/ and Related to Forum issues

I shall be thankful to you, if You create a New PayPaly Thread, and warn all of Us about new little words.

Then i think everybody Should avoid passing violent post/comments and Asking for free stuff in section

Thanks
And Sorry for my bad English, and if i Posted Thread in Wrong Section please remove that

DigitalPoint
Carder.uk

Ninja

Reaction score
Just paste the posts which u feel not good.
We respect EACH member of our board so please do not fight each other.
:)

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can see digitalpoint is freebie section lover and he dont read any other boards than free stuff. if u will read other boards u will see, that most of people respect themselfs.

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
digitalpoint, nice thread.
@ Ninja, there should be a Moderator simply for such sections. :)

cheers guys!

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
i can see digitalpoint is freebie section lover and he dont read any other boards than free stuff. if u will read other boards u will see, that most of people respect themselfs.

GOD DAMN TRUTH ! :D

But, he's not the only one who loves the freebie section, more people of his age are exact copies. Spening 16-17h a day in freebie sections at various forums.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 PM ----------

Ninja i have forwarded many many posts about posts i didnt like.

I have gotten death threats (no big deal), i have gotten threats they would rape my mother, i have gotten threats they would fuck my mother up the ass, i have gotten threats they would make my mother swallow cum.....look at the visitor messages some people have posted, look at my reputation and check how certain community members think about community members who try to teach you something.
I've been banned for flooding, if you want i can send you a big list of members of this sweet board who have never never never ever posted something usefull for other members, please do me a favour (just one is enough) and act against those guys so that people know the true meaning of the sentence CARDER.PRO BUSINESS FOR YOU

Ninja

Reaction score
AndyDufresne
Im getting bored about ur attitude and posting in the way "im a little moderator here".
You watching only ur side and worry about urself.
So mind your business.
Thank you.

Im removed visitor messages, but next time think about way you speak with ppl and why they're angry to you. Because i cant punish all and every member just because you want so.
Have a nice day.

This topic in "i like freebie" style - closed.