Don_Corleone is a time waster and a kid

zerocool

RIPPER
Reaction score
profile http://carder.market/member.php?u=24228
icq 460852 other icq 639249895 jabber [email protected]

waiting 4 days with this man to make deal, he want buy account. after he telling me that he buying tomorrow and for 4 days he never coming and he is ignoring me on the icq chat. today he telling me that he find someone else. and before 6 hours he tell me, he will buy 100% and now he say he find someone else. next time please no one work with him. i think he only want to take account and run away. he does not want to pay money with escrow. he only want account for cheating

I get in the morning today needed accs for cashing, so I don't need to buy it, sorry

so u waste my time ?
u make me wait for u ?
and then say u buy
and then not answer from other icq?
i post in forum u time waster

Last edited:

Don_Corleone

inaduquate man ! do not deal with him ! He may rip you

Don_Corleone

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ha ha ha ))))

Zerocool is inadequate and have affairs with him I do not advise !

go to school loh !

-----------

Короче, этот лох навязчиво впаривает свой товар (наврядли он существует вообще у него) а потом, когда у него отказываются покупать ссылаясь на то что товар уже куплен, не надо спасибо, он начинает ругается матом, наезжать, угрожать блэком и обзаваться там по своему по амерски всеми матами, смешно аж читать )) Пусть убьется ап стену, а лучше пусть статус ишака получит.

Last edited:

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
profile http://carder.market/member.php?u=24228
icq 460852 other icq 639249895 jabber [email protected]

waiting 4 days with this man to make deal, he want buy account. after he telling me that he buying tomorrow and for 4 days he never coming and he is ignoring me on the icq chat. today he telling me that he find someone else. and before 6 hours he tell me, he will buy 100% and now he say he find someone else. next time please no one work with him. i think he only want to take account and run away. he does not want to pay money with escrow. he only want account for cheating

Thats not how you post a chat log. Post the full ICQ chat log, not part by part with quotations.