Recruiting Instorers

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in need of instorers again. Here is how I work ..

I provide dumps in bulk like 25 to 50 per work time. And as most people know me around here I take only 30% share. I need serious cashout teams and straigh forward people. No newbies, no experiments.. you might need vouches from senior or people I've dealt with in the past

Talk to me on ICq for business 588631396. Go straight to business no bulsshiting.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
problem is that the professional instore carders will just buy the dumps from verified vendors and keep 100% to themselves, while the newbies and the ones that want to experiment will contact you.......this may result in you opening another ripper's thread :p

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
problem is that the professional instore carders will just buy the dumps from verified vendors and keep 100% to themselves, while the newbies and the ones that want to experiment will contact you.......this may result in you opening another ripper's thread :p

haha for real bro.

Ninja

Reaction score
haha.
:D

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Real answer from sirac.

Reactions: Ninja

Ninja

Smart plumpkin!

cady

RIPPER
Reaction score

nice one :D

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Real talk .. but i still manage to find people who work like that. Because percent is low