• Well, it won't get any better
    • Well, it won't get any worse
    • Gradations of girls
    • Emancipation
  • Chapter 4. Pitfalls
  • Chapter 5. A personal example
  • Conclusion

From the Author​

Hello, Anonchik. My name is Kaliningrad-kun and for the last 11 years of my life I have devoted myself to whore-walking, sex and everything related to it.

This section will be (as I believe) quite easy to understand, but (I admit) quite difficult to implement. Please remember that everything described in this article is strictly RECOMMENDED. This is a squeeze of more than 10 years of experience of a simple hardworking guy from the provinces, who once, like you, sucked a dick without girls and did not hold tits in his hands.

In my personal opinion, you can start implementing what is written here after about 30 fucked whores. Not streaming whores. Not salon whores. But you can read “what's next " right now.

Over time, I began to notice that my lifestyle and leisure time began to differ from what other guys do in a similar situation. Technically, we all go to whores, sleep for money, have fun with girls. But in practice, I myself left my guide and most of what is written there.

My guide, once, was written so that anyone “from the street” could easily find out any information that would help them spend their leisure time for money without any problems. I, in my endless travels through the expanses of corrupt love, wandered somewhere in a completely different steppe. And there was no competent reflection of all this, not counting the Cool Stories.

In this regard, around the beginning of 2019, I had a crazy thought “Should I write about it”". Of course, in the beginning it was more of a joke to myself. "Start writing more books," I said to myself. But I don't believe in books, they are like a gramophone — something from the past. After that, I periodically got crazy thoughts: "But if I wrote all this, what would it look like?” Which later resulted in: "Perhaps we should write about this, after all.” Because what I do is different from my FAK, just like the instructions for a lego shuttle are different from planning a flight to the moon.

Remember, Antoshka, that this is not a scientific treatise, but a collection of subjective thoughts of one person. Don't take everything you read as a 100% guide to action. Think of it as an outsider's view of what happens to others. And maybe you'll adapt something for yourself.

I will not sell it, monetize it, or try to scrape any coins out of you, my loyal friend Pineapple. If you think that I did not waste my time in vain, you can always throw a couple of kopecks to renew the hosting and domain.

Introduction​

Let me tell you right away, my Pineapple brother, what this is all about. Speech in this article (treatise? a book? guide?) there will be neither more nor less about the philosophy of life. About a new philosophy of life for you.

It is believed that young people, regarding relationships, there are two ways:

The first way is that you sleep for money. You pay for an hour of fucking, a couple of times a month, and so on until death do you part. Maybe sometimes you get more than an hour. Maybe sometimes you spend less money. But the point is the same. A method for those who haven't yet come out to fuck “for free”.

The second way is only social contacts, only hardcore. Dating, dating, relationships. Endless trips to clubs, pick-ups, pick-up parties, courtships. For the strong in spirit, for the self-confident, for those who have come out ebalom. And then, as it were, waiting for you fucking "for free".

And that's all kakbe. If you're a sucker and a schmuck, you shoot whores, fuck for an hour and fuck off. If you've done well with your mother, then the mountains of lamp tyanochek themselves are eager to jump on your dick, and even bring pizza with them, for the sake of such a prince. But what to do if you are a " sucker and schmuck”, and you still want pizza with washed pussies? That's where I come in.

My idea is to use the first way — to take the properties you need from the second!

So that not having the beauty of Brad Pitt still, sometimes, sleep in the girls. So that they call you sometimes, and invite you to go for a walk. Or spend the evening. Or spent the night at your place, in a difficult moment, not forgetting to let them touch the pussy with their lips.

To make people like you, be “cool” with you, sleep with you, spend time with you, go on trips and go to the movies. To be invited to your place, come to you, invite you to spend the night with a friend.

I want to tell you that you don't have to look for your princess for life to have constant sex. You don't have to be super-handsome and rich to get laid.

I hope you understand my message, Antoshka. The idea is to move away from the standardized “pay for an hour and leave” approach, and get the nishties that those who are in a “relationship”get. At the same time, these relationships themselves do not have all the firewood that goes “as a gift”, too. Through bed and one-time meetings, get what you need. Even if your crooked ass or musculature aren't your greatest strengths. Or if you are huddled in a 4-room apartment with a grandmother in a one-room apartment. Or you have 100 rubles of money before the advance payment.

Everything is solved, Pineapple, no need to give up on yourself. There is a way out. The only question is your motivation: how MUCH do you want this to happen?

I will build everything I have written based on my 11+ years of experience and transfer my observations to what I have written here.

Once I didn't know how to do anything and I didn't have anything. And then I learned and everything appeared. From which I conclude that it's all about acquired skills, and not some innate qualities that I supposedly possess / have always possessed.

Chapter 0. Money.​

Money is everything, if you have a lot of money, then do not read anything and do not listen to anything, just buy Cambodian schoolgirls with home delivery. Thin threads through the entire article will be the idea that you have a limited amount of money. All other things being equal, you need to spend as little money as possible.

Chapter 1. You and your attitude to yourself​

Your goal​

Read carefully, young Pineapple, but remember. This point is extremely important and I want you to not just understand it, but absorb it so that it will take root in you for the rest of your life. The rest of my story is based on your one and only goal. Without accepting it, everything else will not make sense, or you will constantly roll everything into a pussy. This goal is simple in its genius and sounds like:

SEX. ANY. THE PRICE!​

Nothing else interests you in life. No mom's love, no relationships, no jobs, no friends, no hobbies. Not a Level 140 Elf, not your stamp collection, not traveling. No old classmates, no other people's instagrams, no billionaires ' fortunes. Your sole purpose, your very nature, and your very essence should now be SEX. And believe me, the more impersonal that sex is, the easier everything will be for you.

Don't put any labels on it yet. Paid or free, with models or yard dogs, for nishtyaki or liking-that's all, so far, it doesn't matter. The fact that you have sex in your life is important. The important thing is that sex is now an integral unit of measurement for EVERYTHING related to interpersonal relationships.

You can pay with sex. You can be its due(s). You can give money that is borrowed in other units of debt measurement to others. Sex is an end in itself and a thing in itself. Sex is your new life, the alpha and omega of your existence. As you begin this journey, you say to yourself “ " Nothing and nothing matters more than having sex with me. Ni-hu-ya-shen-ki!"

No problems​

And then, little brother, another item so important that if I had to remove 99% of this giant article and leave something, it would be him. Antoshka, my dear, my sun, you are my pretty crooked nose. You should strive to do what you can.

DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

Generally. No. Problems. Drug addicts? Got a boyfriend? Are they sick? Dynamite? Are they fucking around? They want money? Getting fucked up? Did they piss on your toilet? They don't know how to do shit? Hands on their assholes? Stupid? Scary ones? Crooked teeth? Fat fingers? Big feet? Got a dick? No dick? Two cocks? Children? The wrong tits? Loooooooooove must be P-A-X-y-Yu!

My God, Antosha, if you JUST think about these words and absorb them, I guarantee you that you don't have to read the rest of this treatise. And your life will be 97% easier. "That's right.

Over the years of communication in this topic and for endless fun chats with girls and boys, in real and virtual, I realized that people are just fucking confused. There are no words to describe this, and no virtual ink is enough for it. And if suddenly YOU, dear Ananamas, just take and change the attitude in yourself to other people — then I guarantee that you will be just as different from 99% of the gray mass of pisyunonositeley, as I am different from them. People bother for any reason: they are afraid to invite you to their house, they are afraid to go to the hotel, they are afraid to go to her. They are afraid that they are sick, they are afraid to die, they are afraid to go for tests. They are afraid of big price tags and small ones, they are afraid to go to the salon, they are afraid to give money in advance, they are afraid to wash at whores ' houses, drink tea, eat their sweets. They are afraid to kiss, suck cocks, lick legs, assholes and pussy, touch cats and are afraid to use other people's scum. Afraid of dating invitations, afraid of asking out dates.

They're just fucking afraid of everything. They are afraid of everything, have thousands of complexes and nurtured instructions inside themselves about what the world and people around them SHOULD be like.

Trust Me, Pineapple. If you accept the world for what it is, and don't worry about anything other than another nozzle on your gun, you'll be the best guy in the neighborhood, whose fame will (eventually) go ahead of you.

Knowledge of the truth​

“Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.”

Rorschach

This is not a binding point, but I will write about it anyway, because it has led me through the darkness of delusions many times. And, thanks to him, I wrote a lot of what is in my guide.

This point can be described simply: knowledge is your highest value.

Believe me when I tell you this, Antonidas: 99% of people prefer to be pissed in their eyes than told the truth. Not wanting to see the world for what it is and not being able to see people for what they are is a wonderful and frightening gift at the same time. People, as if in the Matrix, prefer the illusory world to the real one. They will claim that their soul mate is definitely not like that. That she only sleeps with you. That she has never had an abortion, that she is not ill with anything. That she didn't do drugs, that she only goes out with her friends. People do not want to believe any evidence and prefer not to know the truth rather than know it.

But not me. I'm willing to do almost anything to know things exactly as they really are. There is an awesome scene from the Matrix, where the Frenchman explains the difference between those who have the true and those who do not.

I agree to find out that the girl I sleep with is a whore, sucks 7 cocks a week, drinks postinor daily, and has 2 abortions a year. I agree to know that you are injecting heroin, that you are cheating on your husband. I agree to know that you do not like my crooked cock, my fuck, teeth, nipples of different sizes. I agree to know the truth 10 times out of 10, even if it costs me these meetings, or relationships, or some other nishtyakov. Because it is better to be alone and see the world as it is, than to compromise with someone else and remain in the dark.

This is a very deep and philosophical topic, Pineapple. But, as I said, this item is optional for our business. If you don't have enough moral and strong-willed strength to know the 100% truth, then you don't have to strive for it. Choose your comfort level, young Tars, and stay at it.

I always ask you to tell me everything as it is, no matter how terrible the truth is. After all, only then can you act appropriately and deal with real problems, and not fictional ones.

Your environment​

Your new philosophy, Pineapple, is based on the fact that sex is a phenomenon that you must have with those you like. You only talk to people you like. And with everyone you like, you have sex. Everything else should go to the trash today.

Do you like a whore? You look for money, go to her. Do you like tyanochka? Kunchik? Trapik? A neighbor's otter? You go and mutate there. You offer a meeting, you offer sex. Are you being rejected? They say that ebalom did not come out? They keep you around in the hope that you'll get one someday? STRICTLY FUCK YOU! Right there. I want you to sit down and get rid of everyone who isn't having sex with you right now. Everyone who has you in the friend zone, everyone who has you in the friend zone.

Imagine that you have one week left to live. And now you want to do everything-everything you ever wanted to do. Will you have time to hold another pussy by the hand and listen to her suffering for her ex? Of course not!

I understand that in 1 day you will not radically change your life, Pineapple. Do not throw out all the girls who do not give you, because hopes are strong, and it is difficult to change. But trust me, Antosha. All these people are your ballast. It's what's dragging you down. Your mind should be clear, your heart should be warm, and your maneuvering field should be empty. No former unrequited lovers should be sitting there. No Cars from parallel, which you always wanted to touch the tit. No friends that you've been walking for two years, but then “hold on to your hand” does not go further. V-S-E N-A-H-U-Y!
It's time to change something in life and you need to start with the environment.

Following the girls, you should take a serious look at your friends and acquaintances. I know what you're thinking right now: "What the fuck! What does it have to do with my friends in general? Stay the fuck out of it." And I'll understand your reaction, Pineapple. The problem is that starting your “new life”, you will have to seriously change many aspects of your daily life. You should be in harmony with yourself and the world around you and experience as little problems and discomfort as possible.

Tell me, Pineapple. How many people do you have in your environment with whom you can easily and simply discuss that yesterday you fucked Masha in the ass, and tomorrow you plan to go for a double blowjob to Karina and Polina? And ask for advice on what is best for an emergency abortion, Genale or Agest?

The correct answer should be only one - "all". People with whom you can't discuss your interests or something you like are not needed in your life.

For me, it is a given to talk about who and how threw up after a blowjob in an underground parking lot. Who has what STDs, who fucked like at the entrance, while the guy was waiting at home. Who snorted cocaine, after a blowjob for 5 thousand. How much does an abortion cost, how much is “dopa " today, which of the fuckers has a wife, and which of the girls has a boyfriend or husband. There are no taboo topics, no shyness, no secrets. Everything that concerns the sexual life of one's own and others is discussed.

And you should have it too.

Fears, complexes, and worries.​

Initially, this was supposed to be a separate article, but my hands never reached the full-fledged sheet. So it moved here.

Antosha, please listen to what is written here. This is very important!

For some reason, it is not customary for us to deal with our internal problems. Somehow it goes without saying that if you grew up fucked up, with a bunch of fears and phobias, then like this is the right thing to do. Well, that's what I am, I can't do a fucking thing!

For many years of communication, I have seen more than one hundred hookers, of all stripes and ages. Very, very, straight ocheeeeen a small part of them does not have any problems. Here are just a few. They appear like Jesus and disappear into the depths of debauchery. People worry about the size of the dick, the size of the belly, their jaws, noses, socks, hair, height. Fuck, I don't have enough e-ink to list everything. People are driven to ANY topic! I'm sure that you reading this can also remember a couple of topics.

I sincerely believe that it will be much more useful and productive if you, Antonio, devote part of your life (and part of your money) to solving your psychological problems. By yourself/with the help of friends-friends/with the Internet-if the situation allows. Or for a fee, at a psychotherapist, if you are completely fucked up and you are fucked in the end.

As a rule, in my experience, most of the pens of Antoshkas come from ignorance of a particular topic. They do not know something-they make a probable (in their opinion) conclusion in advance — this is accepted as the truth.

Antosha, my sun! Despite the fact that this giant article is about whores, I sincerely and absolutely honestly want to tell you: fuck it all is not necessary if you have problems with the cuckoo! Treat her first. Spend your money there. Root out your troubles, first bring your inner state, if not to the level of Elon Musk, then at least to the position of an ordinary, uncomplicated boy.

If you do not do this, then you will not get the desired effect from whores (because they will think that you are fucked up) and you will have problems and frustrations in life.

Will whores help me?​

Also, there is one very important point. I often meet him and he reflects the complete ignorance of the subject of Antoshami along with his fears. The gist of it is: "Anon, and if I go to the boats and fuck 400,000 sluts, will I become more confident/successful/better?".

Remember this once for yourself and all the way, Ankeadzer. Whores (like all girls in general) help to eliminate complexes or any internal problems ONLY if you yourself direct energy to eliminate the problem.

I'll give you an example. You have a small cock. And a crooked fuck. You must be my brother. And with this set, you sit on a chair, eat your mother's poop and think, " Well, fucked up. The girls will never like me, not even for the money." First of all, you haven't fucking tried it yet, but you've made a conclusion. Fucking moron. Secondly, this approach is incorrect.

Your approach should sound like: "Hmm, here I have 50k coffin rubles, let me spend them on whores and find out how my appearance and dick correlate with the ability to pump a pussy in her hole”" That is you:

a) Identified the problem

b) Build a theory that you will confirm or refute

c) Tested the theory in real conditions

At the end of all this, you will need to get the result. Most likely, it will be the same as it is written in my guide: everyone doesn't give a fuck about everything. If you have money — you are the king of the world. No money — fuck you, no one needs you, you're so beautiful.

So my conclusion is that they only help if you are ready to use them as a tool. Not as an end goal. I guarantee you, Anthosidrus, that you with 3 fucked girls and you with 200 fucked girls are 2 completely different people.

If you fucked them correctly and drew conclusions from the experience gained.

Frustration instead of theory​

Continuing the previous topic. The lion's share of Antoshkas who write to me have only constant frustration instead of building a competent theory and testing it. It would seem-smart, technically savvy boys. But the scientific approach is not used.

The usual question goes like this: I have a small dick — is it true that whores will laugh and I will never find a mate? Well, what the fuck makes you think that? How many whores have you held in your hands? Where do you get data about members, whores ' love for members, the effect of members on whores, and whores on a member?

Either this: I have a crooked fuck, scaliosis and fins instead of hands — no one will ever want to just walk with me?

Where is the scientific approach here? Where is there at least some built-up theory based on at least some real data?

All your reasoning should be structured as follows: here is such a crooked and oblique me. And with this slant, I want to achieve goal X. I have no idea how many whores you need to go through for this and whether it makes any difference in achieving the final goal. Therefore, after sitting and thinking, I build up the assumption that it is necessary to test 100 boats, and draw a preliminary conclusion. Which will either refute or confirm my theory. If there is insufficient correlation, you will need to fuck a hundred more whores and compare the result.

As a rule, almost 100% of the Pineapples who ask me stupid questions and worry about this and that are virgins or have never been to whores. Those who fuck not the first year/ not the first hundred know that in life it happens ABSOLUTELY, FUCKING, AS YOU LIKE! Top models are given for free, rural freaks want a triple price and are fed shit, boys want girls, and those boys, and so on.

Antoshka, I beg you. Don't ask me or yourself questions that start with " Is it possible?"or “Does this exist?”. If something is theoretically possible to implement and it does not contradict the laws of nature, then I bet my right egg that YES, fuck, it is possible. How to do it? There is 1 way to check. Start fucking every first one and don't stop until you reach the goal. Here after 1000 whores and show your result.

The fire inside you​

The next important part of your new world order, Antosha.

If you have decided to devote a significant part of your life to naughty girls and everything related to them, then you need one thing. On a long journey, you can't do without constantly feeding you fuel. Something that will keep you warm on long, dreary, winter evenings.

This thing isn't real. It is figurative. There must be a BEACON inside you. Which leads through life, constantly pointing at whores.

This lighthouse should ALWAYS shine on you and this light should mean only one thing:

SOMEWHERE UP AHEAD, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING FOR YOU!

It may be hard for you to accept what I'm writing right away. Like " what the fuck is Amayak Hakobyanovich? I haven't held a woman in my hand yet.” You can go the long way that I did in my time. It will take you many years, I tell you right away. But it's reliable. This path, which everyone went through, is called " Well, it certainly won't be better”.

Oh, if every time I say that to myself, I get paid — I might never work again.

You meet someone, then break up. You're aching inside, don't you think? “That was my goddess. And I fucked it up." But after a while, you find someone even better! And you're shitting yourself again. Again you say to yourself “ " I fucked up everything again, now it will definitely never be like this.” And then after a while, what would you think? You find something fucking weird again!

If you have increased your "Learning Ability” even a little, then you will realize that your theory is wrong. That everyone is more or less the same and that the sample of 2.5 rural girls that you have seen in your life-you can throw the fuck out. There are another 4 BILLION individuals in the world. You haven't even started smelling them yet, and you've already buried yourself.

In any case, by taking my word for it or walking the path manually, the same light that burns inside me should light up inside you.

No matter how bad it is.

No matter what fucking thing you find.

No matter what unique case you think you might encounter.

Somewhere ahead, in the distance, there will ALWAYS be someone waiting for you!

Always. I don't “hope” for it. And I don't “believe” it. I know this. Just like the fact that the sun will rise again tomorrow, I also know that there is joy waiting for me ahead. Small, titted joy. I do not know what she looks like, what her name is, or where she is now. But I know for a fact that it's there. He's sitting there waiting for me.

Maybe in 5 months. Maybe 113 girls later. Only time will tell which way it was necessary to go and how much shit to drink. But it's there.

Never give up on your quest. Never stop looking. And don't ever stop believing.

Use this light to keep you warm and light up ahead in the darkest times.

Know your pros and cons​

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Tyrion Lannister

Oh, Antosha, think about the meaning of these words above. The deepest meaning of life is hidden in them. No matter how "strange” you think you are, no matter how different you are from others, or what other”cons" you have you didn't invent them yourself — you should never forget them or be offended by them.

Let's say you have a crooked cock. Ordinary Slavik Sychev is always pissing because of his crooked dick, is always dissatisfied with it and is constantly afraid that they will tell him about his crooked Krakow sausage. Don't do like Slavik — love your crooked cock. Turn "minuses" into pluses. The whore says, " Epta, why do you have such a curve?"and you're like,' So I'm a fap pirate, bleat! I hang a sail on it and it leads me in search of treasure. I just came from Tortuga yesterday”" Slut laughs, you're pretty.

Its pros and cons do not apply only to the genitals. In general, you should know any of your qualities, strengths/weaknesses, minuses and pros. A whore says you're short? Scary? Eye 1 leaked? Do you stink?" YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS! Of course, it was still possible to wash more often, but everything else-you yourself saw in the mirror.

Trust mi, Antosha. The world will not forget your disadvantages. If you look like a motherfucker and don't want people to see you as a motherfucker, then go and get off the bridge. Because they'll ALWAYS see you as a motherfucker. They're not blind, after all! BUT.

You can accept that you're a motherfucker, try to do something about it, and if it doesn't work out, fuck off. Yeah, you're a motherfucker. And her nipples are not symmetrical. So what? It doesn't make any difference. The only thing that matters is that you're going to fuck her for a few bills right now.

Knowing your pros, whatever they are, is also helpful. Mostly to keep your finger on the pulse. Distinguish when people just flatter you in order to achieve something, or express sincere respect.

Know your place in the world​

This follows from the previous one. In our global world of instagrams and the Internet, it's very hard not to stare at what your neighbor has there. And don't get jealous. You come to the whore, she has your monthly salary in 4 hours. You're angry about it, you're whining about the injustice and that you should be paid extra for fucking great inner peace.

And why all this? Because you don't know what you're worth. What are you doing. What are your life goals? Where, at what stage of your Great Journey you are now.

You should always remember and see, Pineapple, what you do in general. Are you not satisfied with your salary? What did you do to change it?

Does it bother you that a whore, like a rentier, rents out 4 apartments, and you are huddled in a communal apartment with your grandmother and a cat? So what did you do to save up for your own housing?

Don't be jealous of others, always look inside yourself. Compare yourself not with other people, but with yourself from the past! This is the only way you can tell if you've achieved something or if you're just stalling around.

When you know exactly what you're doing, where you came from, where you are, and where you're going — no external circumstances will bother you. Deputies fuck lolei? Erokhins fuck schoolgirls at the entrance offices? Do whores buy Cayenne a month? You strictly don't give a fuck, because at home you will find your favorite shutan, your cozy corner, and nothing in life pleases you more than sticking tanchiki from the Second World War.

Let them fuck their schoolgirls. You have your own atmosphere. And you won't trade it for any smooth schoolgirls.

You. ALWAYS. One.​

You're always on your own in this case, Pineapple.

Whatever happens is temporary. You were alone, and you will be alone again. If you think that having accumulated 5-10-15 social connections in the field of whores, that having brought a few girls to yourself “for nothing” - you are now the most popular bitch in the area and you will have whores living like concubines in a Harem, then I have bad news for you. In this way of life, everything comes and everything goes, except for one thing — you. You're just getting old. Do not expect that you will find a cute little pussy and spend the rest of your days with her. She has such " calculators” - there is a queue from the entrance. They all leave and that's fine.

Focus not on what ended, but on the fact that there was something good after all. Do not plan that the current disposition of your relationship with the existing cute pussy will last for any long time. You don't have time to say “Oh, you fucking fuck” like a hob — you're alone again, jerking off at home. It is ok. We must remember this and invest only in ourselves, in solving our problems and achieving our goals. Not at anyone else who passed by.

Appearance and cock​

I want to elaborate on this point in more detail. The point is that most of those who will read these lines are from dvacha. Or in any way related to it. And on our beloved dvachik, theories have been built for years and continue to be built, one is more amazing than the other. A brief summary of these theories: if you were not born with a 20cm dick and the appearance of a young DiCaprio, then nothing in life shines for you. From all this, over the years, a very strange conclusion has been formed among the Antoines. Not even a conclusion, but a kind of hypertrophied theory.

Its essence is as follows: if you do not have a pretty appearance, not a healthy dick and you were not born into a family of oligarchs, then women will not be interested enough to sleep with you immediately after 5 minutes of dating. This means that all actions above the phrase " Hello Pussy, go sex!” - this is an OVERPAYMENT. The standard Erokhin is given three at a time on the first date, but you are not. And you don't need to do anything about it, you just need to hide in a corner and cry for the rest of your life.

This theory, in some cases, is so elevated to the absolute that it slowly becomes a small religion. Everything that does not fit into it is ignored and persecuted. Everything that fits in only adds to its “strength".

You're a fool, Antosha. You're a fool if you think it matters how crooked your ass is, how tall you are, or how big your dick is. These qualities are insignificant. You yourself, as a person, are the highest value. And if these things are not self-evident to you, then you need a serious job with a psychologist. You don't need whores, my treatises, or my fucking advice. You need to treat the cuckoo. Well, don't treat it. Fix it.

Unless you have a basic sense of self — esteem and an understanding that a person is primarily a PERSON, then you will not achieve any results in the field of social games.

You shouldn't also care who gets what and for what qualities. Even if it takes a nanosecond for others to have sex. Let them fuck even models without taking off their pants. You must have your own goal and your own methods of achieving this goal. You shouldn't give a fuck, Pineapple, about how others achieve their goals. You have your own life and must have your own methods.

You are born genetically defective, and someone is born a top pussy and cuts coupons. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

The Muzhikov movement​

“There’s no fate but what we make for ourselves”

John Connor

Since we have already touched on this topic, I will immediately speak out about all sorts of fucking movements of REAL MEN. Here I will include all the sects that you can meet in 2020: incels, protopopovs, Novoselovs, rukozhopovs, antibabs, mgtovs, Alphas and Omegas. The whole fucking set.

No, don't get me wrong, Pineapple. In the same MGTOW movement, there are very sensible reasons to equalize the rights of men and women in some areas. And socially. That's not the problem, the problem is that unwashed, illiterate Anons pull every first “treatise” like an owl on a globe. Increasingly convinced that the world they “Don't need them”, that “fucking women” are getting greedier and tougher and that someone like him will never get anything from anyone. Among the endless shit and hype, the very bright seeds of the ideas themselves are lost.

I'm begging you, Anansikus: forget the fuck about it. You can read 1 time some newfangled or old-ancient manuscript about how everything REALLY works in this deceitful and greedy world. But then shut the fuck up and go do your own thing. Any people can be liked by anyone. Personal qualities are above everything else. Man differs from all other species precisely by the presence of reason and will. Nothing is “embedded” or “programmed” in it, and nothing in our lives is predetermined.

Please don't get carried away by any “anti-Bab” trends or theories. They have no practical use for our business. You will sit until the age of 70, with a knife in your hand, waiting for a trick from every first woman who asked to buy her a cup of coffee in a shawarma shop.

Treat people with a clean slate and don't blame people for mistakes they didn't make.

Shame​

I always hear the same mantra from Pineapples. “I go to whores and I'm ashamed." Or “I'm 18/20/30/50 years old and I've only had sex with whores. I'm ashamed to talk about it.” Or they are ashamed to talk about sex. Or it's embarrassing to fuck. Or touch your hand.

Antoshka, what the fuck is this? Don't be ashamed of what you're doing. Be good, show, discuss. I tell everyone, right away, at the first meeting: I fuck dogs with anything that moves. And I'm going to fuck you right now. And then I'll go fuck Masha for a liter of beer. Welcome to my world!

Since when should I be ashamed of myself? Everything is consensual, I don't rape anyone, I do what I want. For your own money, not stolen.

Get the fuck out of these double standards. Are you not accepted by your friends? Fuck your friends like that. What do they do with THESE eyes and say "ugh to be like this"? Fuck these girls. Look for those who will be on the way. Who will you discuss with, what hotels you've been to, how many people you've fucked, and what kind of group sex you've participated in. Fuck the rest of them.

Accept yourself as you are and don't be ashamed of anything. Your life is just you and the judge.

Do it and it will be done​

And if you don't do a fucking thing, then you won't do a fucking thing. Everything is simple. I am constantly asked “ " how do you find the value of these 10 chan a year?” I answer that simply and without a second thought…

No, not like that.
  1. You, reading my website, see the squeeze for 11 years. You read selected, laundered, successful stories. 90% of what I do remains behind the scenes. If I described all the tackles/trips that didn't lead anywhere/files/If you didn't get the right answer, then it would be a 10,000-page treatise, where you could safely hang yourself looking at it. Because you can't help but ask yourself this question: HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A SUCKER?
  2. You're not doing a fucking thing. You're sitting on the couch. Waiting for your chan. You went to 3 Uzbek women in the salon for a year, but for some reason you did not have a tyanochka. Fuck her with tyanochka, even no one offered to take a walk. Or go somewhere else. How is it? Don't you spend an hour fucking around, Kalkoon, making up stories? So what did you want, Antoshka, if I ask you “ " did you offer whores to go somewhere?And in response, I hear “I was embarrassed”" I'm asking: “did you go anywhere other than salons or streaming mathilde, which takes 100 cocks a month?”. You say “ " it's hard/no time/I'm afraid/stupid to search”" I ask “ " What did you do to achieve your goal?"and in 95 cases out of 100 I hear "nothing".
Go ahead, search, meet, suck dick and eat shit. Go through it, hang out, go to bars and clubs, offer to hang out with every first, hang out with every second. You don't lose anything, it won't get any worse. They won't eat you, and they won't take your mother's house away. Search on mamba, search in vk, search on Atolin and on Tinder. Meet up, offer something to everyone first, call them, find out what interests they have in common. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you'll suck a dick. And what did you think, I have every 1st turns out? I just don't write about it. Or I rarely write. And so I turn up shit for three average Anons. So what, this is not a reason to give up.

You set your goal and achieve it. Or you die trying.

Chapter 2. Your life and principles​

No principles.​

We're starting to complicate things. What you need to do is throw ABSOLUTELY ALL your principles in the trash. Your ideas about how women should look/behave, what is the” norm " and what is not, how decent ladies behave or do not behave. Whether she smokes, drinks, fucks, steals, cuts her wrists, or hasn't gone to school since 3rd grade. How to take care of yourself, what places to visit, how to talk, how to look, who to communicate with.

Absolutely nothing should be important to you: do you need to clean the house? This is for you. Need to go shopping with her? Buy something? Order a dilda on Aliexpress? A kilo of gingerbread? Scumbags? Coke? Pick up from another city at 3 am? Shelter them for a night/day/week? Feed them, wash them, put them down for the night? PAAAAAAH, even the door is open.

No STDs, no guys, no war bothers you. Neither her number of fans, nor her number of friends, nor her manner of speech, nor her breasts, nor the size of her pussy, nor the number of kilograms or fingers. You accept everything as it is, agree with everything, take everything for granted and for granted.

The only thing that should worry you is if only they let you touch your pussy with their lips. EVERYTHING! You don't care about nothin ' anymore. Do not teach them how to live, do not alter, do not argue, do not fight. Was she swollen up after the club and no place to spend the night? You're her boyfriend. Broke up with a guy and no one to cry? And you just have a pack of napkins. Wants to go for a walk? Wants to sit down, watch a movie? Smoke a hookah? Kill your neighbor and don't know where to hide the body? Why, there you are, all beautiful and dressed in white!

You should strive to ensure that with any question, with any “problem”, with any even slightly significant shit, the girls that are in your life-first of all remember your name. I wanted to “try it out with my girlfriend " for the first time, but I don't know who would have messed it up and organized it? You. Who would take you to a bar on a Friday night? You. Who's going to spend the night so that my mom doesn't give me a hard time? You.

Unbiased. Adequate. You're a great kid.

About money.​

Money is your fuel, Antosha, your main resource. Even if you absorb the entire current giant article and change everything in yourself from the 1st time and day 1,then in the end everything will rest on them. That's the way our world works — money is the equivalent of everything. And with them, it is much easier and faster to achieve any goals you need. But don't rush to tell me to fuck off and say, “Uh, fuck. I fucked you up again. If I were a millionaire, would I read all this shit? I'd be fucking schoolgirls in my limo by now."

But don't get me wrong. You don't have to have 100k free every month to be able to fuck anyone. Enough... yes, as much as you have! Do you have 3000 rubles a month? Well, that's exactly how much you can afford to “move”. Do you have 5k? Great, now almost 2 times more girls can be watered/fed/walked. I'm trying to tell you that money is needed, of course. But not in the way it is usually described. Fuck, Antoshka, I know what I'm talking about. I started out as a student without a job who lived with my mother. Then a hard worker who lived with his mother. Then a hard worker who spent all the money on the girl. Then a hard worker who lived in a rented hut, where the PO went 50/50 for the Hut/food. Then he lived with a girl, again alone, again with a girl, again alone. I drove abroad when there were good days or ate buckwheat with huytsami when not very. AND THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE MUDDIED! There were always options “for a bag of buckwheat". There was always no place for someone to spend the night/eat/drink/cry/take a walk. I don't mean that there were new ones every day. But if you take 1 calendar year of living alone, without a permanent woman and without free money-some kind of movement no, no, yes was planned. Unless, of course, I was sitting on my ass exactly 24/7, without writing/calling even the most seedy dog. Money is needed, but before them there are still about 20 things that will become a giant stumbling block on your way to a cloudless future.

Don't spare the money, it's just a piece of paper. We will all be buried the same way-without them. If spending money on whores brings more happiness than buying food, fuck that food. Trust mi.

Building a social life​

Let's just imagine your normal week for a second. You go to work/school, sometimes to your mother's house to eat (Or live with your mother. Or she's with you). You meet with your friends, go to your grandmother's dacha to weed radishes. You get stuck in an MMO / MOB, or you're checking out your 1000th title. You argue on forums about politics in Kenya, scroll dvachi. Perhaps you have an optional leisure time in the form of helping the sick/homeless, or “for nothing” you help classmates write their diplomas. Anyway, you're doing all sorts of shit.

Let me tell you how my week is going. I get up for work, then come home from it, and that's the fucking end of it. I threw everything else the fuck out. No pets, no plants, no hobbies, no bike collecting. No visiting relatives, no volunteering, no leveling up the killer elves in the Dock. All I have is endless calls, discussions, exchanges of information, and conversations with girls. This is a search for these very girls. This is the improvement of ways to find these very girls.

These are discussions of girls in a conf with boys, registration of new shares on new services, checking the services of old ones. Rechecking old methods on old services, compiling tables of girls. More phone calls, listening to stories and problems with clients, walking with whores, sleeping with whores. These are questions and tips for young virgins, walks, help in this or that issue (90% — as a voicing of personal opinion, and not the construction of a fence in her dacha). This is my life. It revolves around sex, around who I have sex with and who I have sex with.

If I talk to guys, it means either they can fit the girls/tell me something about them, or I will tell them.

If I talk to girls, then you can bet your right egg that I slept with them, or very much plan on it. A familiar whore writes to me about today's clients, followed by another one who has problems with a guy who arrives in tears. After a night with her, I go for a walk with the third one, who is already NITAKAYA, but still needs to be walked so that she can touch her pussy with her lips.

Of course, I simplified everything a lot and cut off a lot of things. 20+ days a month I sit on my ass straight, kick the cocks from the left corner to the right, jerk off, kick again, read/write something, look for sluts and popinyvayu a little more cocks. Because such a number of girls I (yet!) I didn't type it. But in one way or another, all social connections, all leisure, all communication — tends to have sex or revolves around it. I don't talk if it doesn't smell like pussies. Or if he wasn't sleeping. Or if they don't promise to sleep again. Or some other piece of shit that will help me somehow, teach me something that will lead to sex. I don't care about politics, religion, or world news. Parades in my city, new fashion trends, and residents ' meetings about the new playground. My whole focus is on sex and everything related to it.

I don't 100% force you to do the same, but trust me: reviewing Naruto for the 7th time, you don't fucking bring yourself any closer to a sweaty party with two girls for a “bang”.

David X - Be Cruel​

I've read over the last 15 years just a huge pile of material on pickup and articles related to it. The benefits of this are about the same as reading Wikipedia at random, every day, and trying to apply this knowledge in everyday life. But if there is one book that is worth reading, it is the one that is included in the title.

I must say right away that 50% of it consists of a dubious description by the author of his travels and how he fucked 10/10 top models in their Corvettes and Ferraris. Being an old, pot-bellied hard worker. This part, which is dedicated to all his (Fictional or real. Like me lol) hikes — don't take it personally. And then you'll get a heart attack, that someone is fucking, and you're not. But here's the part about his thoughts and motivations that I want you to absorb. The author gives competent advice on how to build your inner attitude to girls, and I don't see the point in writing the same thing when everything is already written expanded elsewhere.

But in short: treat yourself honestly, respectfully, do what you want, and don't be afraid of failure. Didn't go with one? Five? 120th? Don't give a fuck, go ahead, there are still billions of options ahead. Somewhere, but it will fall. Not a nice fucker here? Give a ride to your girlfriend. And there's no mil? Or to other girlfriends. Don't want you? Say " pasiba, I'm going to fuck you” and go where you're nice.

I highly recommend reading it and trying to pull at least part of what is described on yourself.

Pickup-theory​

About 15 years ago, I discovered one of the pickup forums.

We have plenty of them, like this one. You can choose any of them.

In this forum, I immediately did not like and still do not like the whole technique, such as: “growl, move your pelvis, show that you are an animal.” So relax. Ask to go “in the field " and collect 20 phones from the “dozen” I won't ask you to.

But as additional knowledge, from what the fuck to do, I would recommend reading sections/topics about relationships. It won't help you directly with whores. But after reading 1000 topics, you will understand that although all people are different, everyone's situations are the same, plus or minus. Same fucked up, same shit. The accumulated baggage helped me out in more than a hundred conversations with young representatives of the oldest profession, who needed a shoulder to cry on. Well, there you look-and not on my shoulder lay down.

If "reading” is not your thing, and you are more of a" caretaker”, I recommend this celik (Maxim Divertito): one and two. Watching his video — I hear in 90% of cases the words of all the anons that write to me. Analyzes complexes, fears, and problems.

Alternatively, you can also read "Men's Rules" by Mark Manson. Simply and for alarmists, he tells you how to treat women and yourself. I read it after writing this article, there's half of it intersects lol.

The item is optional, if you really don't want to do anything at all, do it. If not, then no.

Don't follow live streams​

Antosha, if you still think at the word “whore” as soon as you go back to your favorite salon — it's time to change something. They constantly ask, " Kalkun, how can you JUST HANG OUT if I, Slavik Sychev, was only offered to drink water from the tap once during 80 hikes?".

Antonchik, my sun. Stop fucking going to the pros and whores. There you are only an ordinal number. No, there are chances, of course. I myself picked up "streaming", competently making her laugh at the meeting, chatting, entertaining, treating her. And then calling/writing, if suddenly it seemed to me that there was sympathy. But why should you complicate your life if you can initially fuck only those who at least approximately remember your name and fuck?

I was already fucked up by salon stories, where Anons go for years on bumblebees from aggregator sites and second-rate salons. And then they ask the question: bleat, but what about with the tyanochka to hang out? Why is it strictly one o'clock and all-all - all-is-all?

Because don't give a fuck! Don't fucking search anywhere other than VK/Atolin. This is provided that you want to finally feel like you are not an ordinal number on the sausage conveyor, but at least somehow be remembered by the lady.

Only vk, only unfriendly indie, only hardcore. You need those who are here for the 2nd day, the 1st time. Who pisses and is afraid, shakes and sits with a knife while you treat her to juice. Who have already fantasized that " prostitution” is when you will fuck her in the ass with a stool for 3 hours, and then you will not pay and throw her in the padik. Such see that in real life everything is not so bad and come across such SASNYE BOYS))0)00)0

And then you grab her and drag her out for a walk/to a bar / club. Or, if you are not sufficiently amused, you can call a maximum of 1 more time and then, after tracking the reaction, invite somewhere. Merges under any pretext? Just fuck it. Agrees? Immediately take the bull by the horns for the next date, iron your favorite non-leaky shirt and go ahead, treat yourself to a protein shake.

I am writing this after almost 11 years of hiking. And the first years, these same trips to salons, streaming bumblebees, all sorts of vipers — I would change them, bring me back now. I wouldn't go to 1 salon or any streaming whore. I would have sat down in mamba/vk then, but I didn't slip off the stray, fresh, young pisses. Mamba has since died for me, but VK is the most alive of all living things. I love VK. VK is good. And I advise you.

You and your life​

Remember, Antoshka, an important thing. You go through your life. Odin.Sam. Knowing exactly where you're going, what your goals are, and how to achieve them. You don't need a chick for this, no tits, no whores. You have something of your own and you know exactly how the road goes there.

If a person walks side by side, your paths (even for a while) are similar — you follow the path, go together. If not — then immediately check it out. No “I will get extra money from a prostitute for free and my life will find meaning”" No “I will walk her for 12k per meeting, and then someday she will understand what a cool miracle I am-yudo, may it be with me”.

You met a whore-you told her everything about yourself right away, just like I do. That you've got it 120, that you've been in business for 10 years, that you fuck everything that moves. That you like whores, sex, fucking in all its forms and you are not going to change nihua. Doesn't suit her? Don't like it? Double standards arrived? Don't prove it. Don't beg. Don't talk me into it. No means no. It's just not yours. Don't judge or argue with me. Don't be afraid or shy about anything. At the first meeting, I say that yesterday we fucked dogs under cocaine in 7-rom, and tomorrow we will fuck the neighbor's wife and maybe even daughter with a bottle. This is my life, I do what I want. Do you want to join us? Do you like the same thing? Welcome aboard! No? IS THAT TOO much for you?" Nothing happens… Here's a towel, go wash your pussy.

It should be easy. Everything is open. I'm not afraid to say that I constantly participate in group sex, constantly shoot whores, fuck this and that, and we probably won't see her again. If he doesn't want to come for free. Why? Because this is my life, I have one and I won't have another. I live as I want, I don't owe anyone a fucking thing, including explanations and excuses. Does not stick more, did not come out ebalom-expense. New ones will grow.

Remember that, Antoshka.

Your occupation​

You ALWAYS have to do something of your own, Antuadzer. Any shit: build birdhouses, work in the mine, learn Portuguese, embroider 15-meter scarves. You must have a PURPOSE in life. Some kind of hobby. It's good if they're whores like mine. Then you can shit without taking off your sweater or getting up from where you're sitting. But if such uporotost on whores not yours-nothing terrible. The main thing is that in addition to "ADORE I LIKE PISECHKA" you have something else. This is your fulcrum, which you can always return to. Whores come and go, girls go, wives go, children and grandchildren go. In the end, it's just you. You came to the club (haha, yeah. You. To the club) - and there is a young lady at the pole dancing like a goddess. And about 30 boys are already sharpening their bibs. Envious? What have you been doing for the last 10 years of your life? Did you ride in an MMO? Well, sit down next to the laptop and roll in the MMO. Suddenly tyanochki to you, too, will fly:)

I'm kidding. This is rather a different situation about who does what and where it shows. But the point, I hope, is clear to you: you must have your own passion. Something you're good at. Or maybe it's not very good, but you like it. It gets you out of bed in the morning and guides you through life's journey. Or part of that path. Whores are temporary — your life is permanent. Improve yourself, learn new things, visit new places, meet new people, and search for yourself.

Here you met HER: well, such a cunt, well, such a luxury. And how it smells! You can immediately see the names of your grandchildren. You want the same thing. And what did YOU do to make it “the same”? The lady devoted herself to this life: she takes care of herself, takes care of her appearance, clothes-nails. Somewhere once I found friends, I was like dancing. Don't piss off obebos (Like you. Ah and me, th perishing there) still on the way. What were you doing at the time? Did you go to the market with your mother and try on jeans on a cardboard box?

Change the situation. Invest your money and energy in YOURSELF. Does it look good? Look even better! Dress stylishly. Don't pay for a subscription to Vovan, buy yourself a nice shirt and jacket. Good doesn't mean expensive. Make it so that she runs after YOU, and not you run after her. Doesn't want to run? Well, let the fuck go-let someone else run. No one here wants to run? Pa-hoo-yoo, go somewhere else and look for it. Another 4 billion options are at your service.

No need to watch " who got what from the appearance/wealth”. You don't have to look at how many times someone got it and for what nishtyaki. The main thing is that you get it. Do not complain about the " injustice”: you play with the cards that fate has dealt. You can't be reborn as a tyanochka anymore. Pretty boy, too. You will live in this defective body that nature has given you. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

I don't want to hear from you about any OVERPAYMENT, God forbid. When someone there, somewhere on the outskirts (according to rumors) is given beer for nothing and/or baklakh. And there are hundreds of people rolling up to the chicks at the bar, and you're standing there playing with your pussy in the back rows of chillout. Don't give a fuck lol. You don't know their lives, you don't live in their bodies. Believe me, they suffer not less, but even more than you. They also have thousands of pens and problems. Or maybe, secretly, they dream of having a level 120 bouncy elf like you:)

Set a goal-evaluate resources-pave the way — achieve. Or you don't, but only death can stop you from trying again.

Appearance​

Antoshka — being well-groomed is important. No, " well-groomed” doesn't mean monthly manicures/pedicures/tanning salons and fitness classes. It doesn't mean hundreds of creams, lotions, Gucci perfumes and Balenciaga shoes. Well-groomed = healthy. Do you have acne? Print it out. Does your mother cut your hair? Go get a haircut at the master's. Things 10 years old and those from an older brother? Go to NewYorker and buy things that fit you. Don't wear holes, don't wear old ones, wash at least once a day, trim your nails, shave where you can reach and ask for a shave where you can't reach. You can have the same mother, you are her sweetest pie, she will not refuse you: 3
Take care of yourself, health is important. Your appearance is an indicator of how well you take care of yourself. Do you have crooked teeth? And you only found out about it because they only grew yesterday? Yes, teeth are expensive. But we are in no hurry. I've had crooked teeth for more than 10 years since high school. It didn't bother me, on the contrary, even. There was a " charm”, as it seemed to me. Mouth fucked I this charm, looking at my made even teeth now. Yes, I've been saving up for years. And not 1 year corrected. So what? I didn't choose my teeth when I was born, but I had the choice to go on with my crooked teeth or try to do something about it.

Any illnesses? Treat me. We all have them, and you're not the only one. Don't complain about them — treat them. Or at least try. Including mental illnesses.

I'm not asking you to buy 500 hygiene products, there is no "mandatory kit". If you just have normal skin, nothing gets wet anywhere and your hands don't get off your bones — well, thank God. I washed my face with dew in the morning and went into battle. Any problems? Don't be shy, go to the cosmetics store or to the doctor, ask how to fix it. I doubt you have anything that science doesn't know. Trust me-girls have all the same things, but complex about it 10 times more. And don't let them fool you with the fact that they disguise themselves behind 10 layers of makeup, like real Marines in the jungles of Vietnam. Their pimples sit deep inside, not outside.

It doesn't matter that you have “something”. Everyone has “something". It is important whether you struggle with this or scored a dick for a long time on yourself.

Fuck-means fuck​

Another important point that comes with experience. If you, under any pretext, merge, freeze, say that “you can, but later” or even somehow show that you are not ready to hang out right now — immediately merge. IN GENERAL, do not waste time with those who do not want to spend it with you. It is not necessary to refuse a whore if you after 1 meeting offered her to fuck without money, and she refused. Just because " I read Kalkun's book — he does it this way." Not at all. You have to decide for yourself what you need from a girl. Can I take a walk? Or get some exercise? Or meet outside the salon? Or take a ride to the sea? The first time you discuss it in person, then, if you have agreed, by phone. If the position has changed, it is not ready, can not, changed its mind-say " I understand everything!"you say goodbye and go fuck off into the sunset. Yes, you had a good time. Yes, it hurts and hurts. No, she wouldn't change her mind or change her mind. Don't knock on a closed door.

Send the fuck away. Right away, right away. You say " thank you, I'm going to fuck you” and you go. If this helps you better understand this principle, then get a tattoo on this theme. Remember that you once had (or may have) self-respect, dig it up, dust it off, and use it. There will still be those who like you and don't need money. But this option is not him. Things happen.

Enough is enough​

In addition to the last point, there is another important bar that you always need to focus on inside yourself. This plank goes something like this: you need to know in which situations your inner voice says " STOP putting up with this!"and directs your feet towards the sunset. You can swallow 1, 2 or 8 poop, but if you are presented with another basin — then you get up, say "Fuck it" and leave.

Many Pineapples in general and people in particular have no understanding of this bar. They are ready to endlessly feed on shit, suffer, endure, absorb-as long as nothing changes. "So what if she ignores me for 8 days. But when she doesn't ignore me, I'm the happiest mom's Anonymous person in the world!" It's all bullshit, Antoshka. Always have a sense of self-respect and never allow yourself to be treated with disrespect. Always outline your acceptable boundaries in relationships/communication with other people and if they violate them — merge. Or merge them (people). Don't let them wipe your feet on you. If you allow it once — you'll be lying at the door, instead of a rug, until the end of the relationship.

Your progress​

They often ask me what to do if I'm all crooked and oblique, I live with my mother, I give the PO 5k and that one to the cat. There is no place of your own, no corner, no money, no motivation, no knowledge, no interesting stories. “If I were a cute 30-year-old boy from Kaliningrad, who looks like 20, but with his hut, I would show them...”

My little brother, nothing is "here and now" unless you are the son of a millionaire. I've been sucking cock for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and Fortunately, I describe almost all the stories for almost all the years, so you can track the dynamics. I didn't have a fucking thing either. I was also afraid of everything, shy, sweating, stuttering and wiping my greasy fuck with a napkin. Also, there was nowhere to lead, nothing to show and no fucking way to tell. Everyone does. Your life, as well as the life of each of us, is a constant progress. Well, if that's what you're doing. For an example, I will give an approximate schedule, as it was with me. The dates are not exact, and you can't fit everything-everything-everything, this will just be for example:

I was a novice once, too. And unlike you — I didn't have anything to read to get familiar with the matchup. This is how this site started, in fact. It turned out to be easier to devote 10 years of your life and do it yourself than to find information on the Internet about this. He used to look fucked up, too.

Fuck, Antoshka, this is the first time I've told you this. When I was 18, I went to a club with a friend. When I was 18, I looked 14. Or 13. You should have seen the eyes of the people who were waiting in line outside the club. They were filled with horror and laughter. They looked as if someone had left a child at the restaurant, and he was trying to break in and see what was there. Of course, I went to the club anyway, but then there was no question of any tyanochki. I looked like a 7th grader who went to a disco with his older brother. But as the years go by, everything has changed. Now they give me a full 19 and here it is-time to act!

I used to look worse than I do now. No, there were no pimples and no greasy long hair. But the clothes were on the principle of "protects from wind/rain and ok". Hairstyle on the principle of " cut your hair shorter — you don't spend 2 months of money there”. There were no tattoos, because WHAT WOULD MY MOTHER SAY? There was no place to invite, because it was a pity to shoot your own, and hotels, again, were DUMB to shoot.

But over the years, with experience and each time stepping over myself, changing my characteristics a little bit — I became who I am now. I'm not a 10/10 kid, I'm not toned, I'm not tall, I don't look 30, and I can't say I'm pretty. Yes, when you get to know me better — I'm cute, funny and in general. But so, having lined up 100 boys aged 25-35 in a row, the girls would choose me somewhere after 90% of the mass. Do you think I don't know that, or does it bother me? I know this and it makes me soar. Always soared. BUT.

Years of practice have shown me that there is no single defining characteristic that can be used to say: "Well, I'm not lucky here — I'm going to jump off the bridge”" Moreover, even if such a person had to be named under pain of death, it would be: a person.

Yes, yes, your personality. It's not what you get when you're born, or what people see when they look at you at the bar. This is something that can only be shown by communicating with people and spending time with them. And that is why I am constantly offered this and that, stay, come just like that, hang out, stir up trouble with me, walk and so on and so on. 95% of success stories — this is exactly why. They sat down, chatted, got to know me better: and then my crooked teeth, short stature, hands like matches, short cock-became irrelevant. It turns out that I'm smart, funny, understanding, and not judgmental. I am comfortable with you, because I do not judge or insult you, and you can ask me for advice in a difficult situation. And fuck no one needs my crooked fuck, muscles, money. We NEED COMFORT.

This is my theory and my understanding. I asked more than one or 10 girls what exactly they found in me and why they hang out with me without money, when they sleep with every first one for huge sums. And they said something like what you read above.

Don't place all your bets on one thing. "Pump” yourself all your life, even if only a little. Even if not immediately. Don't get hung up on some fucking theory that just because you have a small dick or a pimply forehead, you're just an outcast and will never be needed by anyone. Track your progress and compare it only with yourself from the past, not with other people. They can all fuck off at once, they don't matter to you. All that matters is what you've done to achieve the goals you need.

Chapter 3. Girls and everything connected with them​

Calibrating girls​

Have you ever heard such a phrase, Antoshka: don't meet with those who have more problems than you? Wow, a wildly correct principle. On which I myself constantly score a dick and then suck my prick.

Over the years, my experience has shown me that girls, first of all, can be divided into two huge categories. These are girls who are doing more or less well and those who just have an impassable, impassable fuck.

In any case, do not have anything serious, longer “for 1 time to fuck”, with the second category. It's a swamp that will suck you in faster than the fucking quicksand of a lost wanderer.

A” standard " girl-whore without any problems looks something like this: she was not fucked as a child, her father or mother did not fuck her, she finished at least something. She doesn't have a boyfriend who puts out cigarette butts on her, doesn't have loans (more than 5k rubles), doesn't consume drugs on an industrial scale, doesn't cut her veins. That is, JUST a girl who needed extra money for " nails”, but her life did not offend her much, fate did not apply a fuck on asphalt, and she did not need to keep any three children in a communal apartment alone at the age of 19.

A” standard " whore girl with a cunt looks like this: debts, loans, children. Lack of education other than school. Abusive childhood or relationships, cuts, cigarette butts, knife scars. Poor relatives in the village, and she herself lives in a rented hut with 3 companions from client to client. She has few teeth/not enough teeth/a lot of crooked black teeth. Teeth are generally an indicator of how well a person is doing. Because it is customary for us to practice teeth in SAAAAAAAAAMU last. When even the coffin money has already been saved for itself.

These are all approximate criteria and the list does not even contain 10% of all pizdetsovyh and good situations. I hope you at least get the direction. Well, this is when “well, you can not whore, but live well. Even without a new iPhone”" The bad thing is when “if I don't fuck around, I'll probably die on the street under the bridge.”

Run the fuck away from the second ones, don't mess with them, don't hang out. Unless you're very clear about what you're doing and how you're going to get out of it. Yes, they are fucked up beaten and with them you will try such shit, which most will not agree to. But if you get sucked in there, you'll be out of your pants and out of health.

Try to focus your attention on those who have more or less everything and who, at least, start up some business with the money they've got. Or at least he doesn't spend the same night in bars and check-ins.

Mountain of girls​

Reading other people's stories or listening to who fucked you how, when, and who, you can't help but think, “I wish I could do that." Usually, those who themselves held 2 and a half pussies in their hands suffer from this, they do not have very high self-esteem and even less self-confidence. They are only at the beginning of their journey and are already drawing conclusions ahead of schedule that they will “definitely not get anything”.

Let me give you an approximate graph of how an ordinary Anon, including me, will look like after 10 years of effort in the field of social games:

This schedule is very conditional. There can be a lot more girls here, the intervals will deviate in any direction. But the bottom line is the same: the more time you spend looking for girls, going out with them, hanging out with whores or just with girls, the more blue rectangles you will have.

About 10 years ago, someone would have shown me my stories from the future and I would have bet my left tit that this is bullshit and this will never happen. Now, at the beginning of the next 10 years, I tell myself that my schedule is too small and in the next 10 years-I will definitely gain more.

Girls come, girls go. No one is eternal. Someone was good, someone it would be better not to meet ever. But I assure you that if you apply everything written in this article — then you will have your own, much more pizdaty than the back left leg I drew in Paint. On average — I fucked 12 women a year. That is, one new one per month. But if you calculate the average time I spent with each one, it wouldn't be fucking 1 day/time. That would be a decent amount of time in a few weeks. WITH EACH ONE. On average.

And why? Because a) averaging is bad b) there was a whole mountain of people who were happy to hang out with a crooked-toothed cocksucker like me. Ess-but, they didn't knock on my window and jump on my dick. I made an effort to do this myself. But these girls were and I am grateful to them for the experience, even if sometimes negative. I absorbed it all and in the end — it all made me what I am now. And, I believe, will allow you to someday find a whole mountain of better, pizdatyh, just fucking tyanochek.

Don't give up either, Antosha. Better send me your schedule in 10 years. Let's measure our cocks:3

Attitude >>> sex​

For a long time, about 70% of the time that I devoted to whores-girls-relationships, my dominant theory was the idea that the main thing is sex. The main thing — I mean in interpersonal relationships. There is one-fuck off. If you like it, fuck it. Let's have two. There's nothing? Just fuck it.

But in the remaining 25-30%, my opinion began to change, because the experience and girls are already at least taken away by Kamaz. And I began to notice that the attitude of the other person towards you comes first.

It may seem that this is some kind of fierce banality and everyone knows it, but when you spend 10 years on hundreds of girls, it will no longer be so obvious and you can easily get confused in this forest of interpersonal relationships.

In no way does it mean that if you don't like sex or you don't get it the way you want, then you should “be patient”, because that's what Kalkun says. Sex is still important. On it, you will initially build everything. I don't see what else you can build on if the two of you don't fuck 6 times a day at first, with breaks for smoking and drinking water. But if you want to develop a relationship (any plan) a little further than your Saturday fuck-ups-look at how the person treats you. Is he lying to you? Complies with agreements? Can you rely on him? Does he pass his problems on to you, even though he should have handled them all himself?

You don't need to make any “here and now” decisions, even if everything doesn't work out perfectly and your friend is whining 24/7. In the end — you only need to touch her pussy with your lips (so far). But calibrate her attitude, draw conclusions from it and on their basis already build or not build further plans. Yes, she can fuck better than you ever dreamed possible in your wet dreams. But at the same time, it will be simply unbearable with her in everything else.

Don't force yourself. Sex is good, even great. But have an understanding of the bar when you get up, say " Stop eating shit” and leave, slamming the door.

It should be simple​

And go easy. You want to see her or them. She wants to see you." No quests in calling. No weekly correspondence. Without “we rescheduled the meeting for 4 months, maybe we'll get lucky on the 5th”. If you have to ACHIEVE and FIGHT, then fuck it all. Spend your strength on those who show at least some desire to see you / fuck you/spend time.

If she's all that complicated, she's got this and that, everyone's been trying to get her, and she's got a plank on the roof of the Empire State Building — fuck her off the beach. Let those who like to eat it ruin their lives. As long as they meet with you and everything is fine — do not think about it, meet. No more meetings appearing? Don't push, don't beg, don't find out. Go away in silence. Maximum — you write “you know the number, you will dial it, if anything” and still leave. Delete the number, they won't dial it.

I know that when you are 20 and you only held in your hands one and a half cans, of which 1 is your mother, and the second is your Aunt a Prostitute, then it is difficult to take and do. After all, you don't have any other, even theoretical and virtual tits that you can hold on to. But all this has to be hammered into you for years. When you yourself, through pain and suffering, every time you say to yourself: stop putting up with it.

I guarantee that in 10 years it will bear fruit and you will be able to distinguish your nyasha from any trash on the fly.

Alone forever​

Если ты хочешь одну и на всю жизнь, Антошка, которая будет любить тебя больше жизни, то это не сюда. Вот вообще не сюда. Точно не сюда, никаких шансов, поверь мне. Если ты решил подзатусить с той и этой, поебацца под мяу со шлюпками, погулять с подругами, да зависнуть на тусовках и тебе кажется, что где-то там ты встретишь свою избранную — то можешь смело резать себе вены. Не найдешь, не будет там такой.

Here you have to choose the level of the “game " that you agree to and stop at it. Let her pretend that you are the whole world to her, but be sure-she also does it for 15 others. Do you just want to go for a walk? Ok. Do you want every second time for free? Ok. Do you want to do it for free? Also approx. Roll up somewhere, sometimes hang out, watch animation under the blanket? Ok. But God forbid you to set up pink dreams and plans (as I do every time, an untrained moron) and hope that here. This is IT! That's exactly it, I swear to my mother.

It's not permanent. And the next one isn't forever. In general, everything here is not forever. This is not a reason to merge them after the 3rd meeting, with the words:”we won't be together until retirement anyway." But you don't need to choose a church for your children's baptism either.

This isn't your girlfriend. It's just your turn.

New girls are endless​

And this is one of the huge advantages of all this business. New 18-year-olds grow up every day. Every day it becomes impossible for someone to pay a loan. And someone will want to taste LUHARI LIFE.

This is your endless supply and field for practice. You can always tell them to fuck off and start over. Just bring in the loot. Do not regret that you did not fuck someone or missed. What won't be better or younger. EVERY day there are new ones. Every fucking day. They were 1000 years ago, 100, 10, a year ago and will be in thousands of years.

Fucked up an 18-year-old? A nymphomaniac? An informal group? A mother of three? The woman who fucked with a stool in the ass? Don't be sad, Antosha. Move your eyes away from the cum and you'll see that there's an endless line right around the corner that you didn't even begin to feel. You think you've found the perfect chan and the other 4 billion men are jealous of you? Like, "fuck yourself, this tomboy tore off his fifo!”. The dick was floating there, my dear Pineapple. Your super-chick in 5 years will be just a shadow for you, and you, looking at old photos, will think “ "how could I even mess with THIS"?

Own category​

Years of experience and going over the top have led me to think that it's better to decide on your category of girls that you will climb and specialize in. It can be absolutely anything, as long as it excites you. You can specialize in drug addicts, single mothers, milfs, schoolgirls-swing any branch.

Draw in your head an approximate image of your chosen ones, with whom you can mix up something. Who is she? How old is she? What qualities are important, and which ones don't give a fuck? Outline the boundaries. Become a professional in your small segment.

I specialize, after 10 years in the business, in the segment " up to 22”. Oh my God, I can write a textbook on them. I've heard ALL their stories, I know all their typical problems. They can't possibly tell me something that I haven't seen before. Having trouble with your boyfriend? A girl? Studying? My mom? Drugs? Beauty? I've seen this a thousand times, and I have tips and answers for a 4-hour monologue. I know how to fuck her, even if she buried her entire family yesterday. And she had to bury them personally.

With the same MILFs, it wouldn't work. I have general knowledge of the segment, charisma and experience, but I do not know the specifics and will very often suck tuna. Because it's not mine, I don't give a fuck about it, I don't hang out there. But where I hang out, that's where I hone my knowledge. Ready for any fuck-ups, tastes, styles, dialogues — just let your lips touch the pussy.

It's never enough for you​

Everything is always not enough for you — you want more, more free and younger. First a young one. You get it. Then to a meeting, not an hour. You get it. Then a walk. You get it. Then a day with her. You get it. Then it's free. You get it. Then fuck your friend. You get it. Then a friend for a " meeting”. You get it. Then a friend for free. You get it. Then a friend with things. You get it. Then you want two for free. You get it. Then the two of them are free with you-you, fucking the three of them in all the holes of each other. You get it. Then you want it without rubber. You get it. Then you want them to fuck only you…

And still not enough, it seems that they fucked up, something was not given enough. You listen to their stories and you know that once someone fucked them in the ass under coke in a 5-star hotel, and they just came and sucked off 3 of his friends. Because she'd had a sad day, and he was a " good man”" You want it the same way, you want it like them, you want it better than them. Your insatiable greed will not go away, no matter how much you do not give and what you do not offer. The phrase "appetite comes with food” is just about this case.

Do you think you're going to give me some advice on how to avoid this? But you guessed the fuck right. No way. This is a given, a bug of the system, it goes in the contract. You agree and put up with it, or you don't play at all.

Communication without sex.​

Just fuck it. In 100 cases out of 100. Remember, Pineapple: there is no friendship between the sexes! If she's friends with someone, they're definitely fucking. Or fucked. Or they will. If you are friends, then everything should also go to fucking.

Don't talk to anyone without sex. There is sex-make friends, no-just fuck. No friend zones, no expectations “from relationships". How to get free — let him dial, but for now go fuck everyone in your village.

Fucked for money, you want "without", and she doesn't want? Fuck.

Not fucked, go on dates, but pussy fuck does not give? Fuck.

We were fucking, then something went wrong, the fucking stopped, and now they're holding you close, promising to show you a dumpling someday? Fuck.

Yes, sometimes it is necessary to say exactly in plain text: you don't give a squeak to fuck — fuck you, I need you so beautiful. I did it a year and a half ago. Six months later, the three of us were fucking. And I could have eaten shit all these 6 months if I hadn't jumped off.

Don't waste your strength, don't spray yourself. Any of your relationships with any women in your life (well, except for mom. Although...) — should include sex. No sex? Fuck these friends, acquaintances and other girls. From the beach naaaaa-huy.

Law of diminishing marginal utility​

Let me describe to you a typical scenario of how your communication goes when you find some woman and fuck sometimes. You entertain her and clear up all her troubles/wishlist for sex. Until you get tired of it. And then the next woman and again the same scenario. And so on in a circle.

Sex is always paid for. If you didn't know that it was paid for you, then you didn't pay with money, and you weren't even aware of it.

The first time you fucked a top model and you think, " Well, fuck you, this is fucked up, this is ahuet. I'll go call my mom and brag about what a hero I raised!”. On the second time: "It's fucking awesome, but I also know how to do something." On the third: "Yeah, but he doesn't like anal. And here I was a little unkind...". All subsequent times, the value goes down and down. The first time you were ready to take out a loan and give it to her, on the 10th time-you will regret 500 rubles and buy food better. Yes, the more money you get “in the map”, the longer this decrease in value will last. But it will ALWAYS be with ANYONE! There are no exceptions, this is not a theory, not my manyafantasy, this is the LAW! Economic, but it also applies here. After 50 fuck-ups, when she doesn't take it, doesn't know how to do it, doesn't do it, and doesn't use toys, you'll say to yourself, “Well, what a fuck, how did I fuck IT UP to CUT IT”. You can try to teach an old dog new tricks, but in 95% of cases you will not succeed, and in 5% it will prolong your high for a short time. Here you can only combine it with other settings and search for new ones. There are no perfect people, there are no people who can do everything in the world and there is nothing else to offer. There are always those who will be better at something, more flexible, more sucking, longer fucking. And with them, over time, the same shit will happen. Everything gets boring. And the more you are in this business and the more sophisticated — the faster it happens. Just remember that.

High price​

Continuing with the previous point — in the end, there is a situation when the” fee " for sex begins to exceed all acceptable limits. Imagine that you are given a salary of $ 1,000 for 2 hours of work, remotely. Play Minesweeper remotely on the server. A dream job, isn't it?

But over time, you are also asked to watch hentai along the way. Another 2 hours a day. Also, everything seems to be OK, so far. Then they ask you to write an essay every day about what you saw. Then edit the neighbor's essay. Then draw this fucking hentai yourself. In one day, this “work” becomes so much that you barely have time to sleep. But even in a dream, you already see work. Then you quit everything and look for a new job.

That's about the same thing that always happens with women. No matter how free and fucked up they are. Even if they fuck better than everyone else in your life put together. And they don't charge you any money. They'll fuck you out and dry you out with their problems, their pens, their brain-fucking. You will wipe their noses and wipe their butts, and then you will touch this stale dumpling for the 100500th time, which you have already seen a million times and start thinking about taking poison, just not to go there again.

Jump off this topic if it comes to this. Everything should be a joy. It is not necessary to have such " sex”, for which you do not pay money, but give your health. Even if it's psychological.

The very essence​

An extremely important point of my treatise. Everything that was written before is a prelude and info so that you understand what I want from you in general. Or whatever you want from yourself.

You should be looking for non-streaming women!​

Not salon women, not women who have 150 profiles in VK, dispatcher, security guard and dog. Only barely come to the light. Those who are in business for the first time. Who came here literally with one eye to look and already snaps in horror, shouting "Well, fuck". And here on the way out, you just caught her, so warm, and put your unwashed "three" in her trukhany.

You have to hang out with them for hours, drink, chat, invite, entertain. No conveyor belt, no "hourly rate". I read the ad and see the word "hour" there — I close the fuck right away. This is not my option, this is immediately in the ass.

Of course, I can already estimate from experience whether it will be an hour or rather we will spend the whole evening lying around, but if you don't have such an ability, jump off right away. Girls who are new, who are not afraid and with whom there are chances to " hang out” - they themselves write that they like to first popizdet, drink, get to know you and only then go to bed. These are my girls, yes. My little ones.

In the beginning, you are all fun and beautiful and entertain her, and then she asks you to do it. Because you're NITAKOI, because you're different. Because you understand and accept it. Because you don't criticize. Because you're the only person in her life who can talk openly about it. Or play on her feelings and “support", saying that this is generally a fucking topic and she is so good that she chose the path of "But herself". Here's who has what tactics and situation.

You get her on a permanent basis, even if only once a week, even if not every time with a fuck. You walk, smoke hookah (every second — leather) and there you already watch yours/not yours.

How I fucked up reading questions and stories like: "I've already gone to the Uzbek women's salon 15 times, but no one has ever left me for more than an hour and offered to hang out.” So what the fuck did you want? You're a serial number, a badge on a sausage. How are you different from the others? The same garbage. You “becal” and” mekal " all hour, stupid, silent, then finished and wiped the dick on the curtain. They didn't even remember your name. Anyway, they didn't remember that you were there. In her head, she was choosing a tile for the tub.

Remember, Antoshka: not the stream. You invite them, you must pour them. Yes, more. You communicate, make fun, joke, touch, tell jokes. No jokes — tell me my stories. Really tight? Open the site and show the whores, say that this is yours and you're a fucked up master fucker. And if you want, don't show it to me, as long as it goes well for you.

Then go fuck her. Pouncing right from the shower with his mouth on the dick? Your girl. Fucking, asking to fuck her in the ass “MORE", finish off like a slut and piss while she's head in the toilet? Even better. All the signs that you liked it here can not be described, but if you have such a thing — you will immediately understand it, Antoshka. You won't miss it, I guarantee it. You will be licked and sucked, you will be sucked like the last time, ask her to jerk off, spank, tell her what a whore she is and fuck her harder in the ass.

You need to hold on to this one. Immediately after sex, invite her to sit somewhere or go somewhere. Do you feel that the heat is not enough? Then invite them again and then offer to take a walk. Or combine: agree on the next time, but say that after the fuck you will go for a walk. So you kill two birds with one stone.

Nothing in this article is going to work out for you until you get your stupid ass together and stop fucking all the streaming stuff! Until you stop carrying your money to salons, when 40 minutes ago Firuzan fucked her, and in 30 minutes Gihagvilli will fuck her. You can be the most fucking rich person inside you, but if you didn't create a comfortable environment at home, but didn't show it all to the lady, because you were sweating and shy, then you won't get a fucking thing. Just sit there and sweat it out, and be afraid of everything. Be afraid to shit yourself, be afraid of rejection, be afraid that it won't work out.

Otherwise, forget the fuck about streaming whores. Search in VK and Atolin, and try to find stray ones on Mamba. In Tinder, look, suddenly there is something lying around. Look for people you've never met, who posted from a real page, who don't know the price lists, are afraid, or are shy. Over the years, you'll be able to figure them out just by looking at her profile, just like I do now.

And as soon as you find it, invite it, fuck it, offer this and that. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? Your worst — case scenario is that everything stays the same as it was before you met her. You'll sit and rot in your corner.

Well, it won't get any better​

Oh, Antosha, if only they would give me money every time I said that.

I've said this to myself so many times, heard this phrase so many times, that I would have become a billionaire long ago.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. Not for this guide, much earlier. Every time, like all of us sometimes, I found a TOP CHAN 10/10 and thought that I would never meet a better one. Then everything was covered with a cunt, there would be no hula. But in time, what would you think? 10/10 again! And again everything was covered with pussy. And so on in a circle.

After another iteration, as someone who loves theories, I thought that somewhere in my ten-point scale there was a giant gap. Which led me to the following chart with a set of personality traits:

It, like everything else I have here, is conditional. I'm just trying to show you exactly what I mean.

Every time you meet a person, you mentally build a similar schedule. With a set of necessary and important characteristics for you. Everyone has it unique, but everyone is similar. You put the required number of points in each category and it turns out about this kind of shit, like in the picture above.

When you have little experience, when you almost did not hold tits in your hands and did not sniff people — your eyes become blurry. You take each particular graph as “absolute”. You think there are no other variations. That here she is the only one. Yes, she's stupid, but how the fuck does she do it? Yes, he forgets to bathe, but at least how he cooks. Yes, she has teeth, like a milling machine operator with 20 years of experience, fingers. But how can it be otherwise?

When you meet a new person, the schedule is rearranged. This time the teeth are there, washed, but lies on a log. Then there is another one. She already fucks like a goddess, takes care of herself, but she has problems with her ex. And so it is every fucking time. Each time there will be something different, somewhere better than it was, and somewhere worse. And that's when your eyes start opening.

Which can't be compared by directly comparing two people. "Manya was better than Gali in every way." There will always be someone better than the other at something. And somewhere it will sink. And I can assure you that when you wipe your eyes clean of cum and put your broken heart back together — you'll see that your idealized goddess has flaws, too. And a giant field for improvements. And you'll understand it even more when you meet the new, more fucked-up chan. More fucked up in everything that you thought was already " perfect” and couldn't be better. Yes, she will fuck just as fucking hard, but you don't have to fuck your brains out and smear the walls with shit like your last passion.

Don't grieve, Pineapple. I write this with trembling hands, tears in my eyes, and a broken heart. I want to give myself a bream, saying: "yes, you're a moron, everything was so beautiful, it won't get any better.” And then I want to give the second bream, saying at the same time: "It will definitely happen." That's right tochnehonko! Always has been, always will be. Time heals, bad things are forgotten, and experience accumulates. Of the 4,000,000,000 options that remain, there is DEFINITELY a more pizdataya toffee. It remains to find it.

Well, it won't get any worse​

The situation is the reverse of the previous one. You've seen so much shit and been fed with such big shovels, it's time you started your own eating agency. And at some point you decided, " Ha, now I've DEFINITELY given up my life. The worst is over." Oh, you've never been more wrong.

Remember, Antoshka, absolutely anything can happen! Absolutely any size in any combination. People are very fucking creatures, they will fuck and dry you without even noticing. Did you date a drug addict? And you're wearing a suicide vest. Hung out with her? And this one has 3 children. In her 20s. Did you pass the test? What did you think of the one who was sitting there? And I fused this one — what do you think of the one who drinks and throws a knife at you? But you didn't cheat? Well, you're wearing the one that you'll get out of your fucking beds. And so on, in a circle, on an eternal carousel.

What to do with all this shit? The best advice is don't let them feed you. Right away, from the very beginning, don't give it away. Is there something you don't like?" Direct consumption. Fuck you, and you said that you don't tolerate lies? Expenditure. Any joint that you discussed that you can't stand, but it still surfaced-SEND THE FUCK RIGHT AWAY and go into the sunset. Fuck, Antoshka, it will seem to you that "well, epta, it's kind of stupid to break up just once, there's no one else to fuck". But believe me, my untrained friend. This is the case when " it's better to jerk off”. If you were fed a small spoon, and you ate everything, then everything is a pussy. Then your losses will only grow and grow every day. They'll just end up burying you in this dung heap, screech the fuck out.

Don't do what I do — jump the fuck off right away.

Gradations of girls​

An important part of you and your worldview should be some inner " top " of girls who are in your environment or who theoretically can be there. You should also be able to prioritize meetings in advance, on the beach. Someday there will be a situation that there are so many girls that you can even move with a KAMAZ. And you will need to choose who to devote time and money to. Here you will need your own system, in which some girls will be “in the top”, and others will hang out somewhere lower there.

It seems like an obvious piece of shit, you might say, but endless conversations with Anons of all stripes have told me that not everyone understands this. They have a conditional Manya and a conditional Galya. And God forbid another conditional Valya will come there. And that's it, fucked up. Who the fuck is on the money saved from breakfast? Who should I devote time to? Nipanyatna.

You need to remember your rating and, if necessary, choose the top ones, go ahead of everyone else. Those who are most suitable to you “in spirit”, whose qualities are most suitable to you “in the map”. Yes, sometimes there are situations when the choice of one or another — will end with the " dump” of those whom you did not choose specifically now. It happens, it's normal, there are always risks. I advise you to still choose those who are closer to your “top”. Or in this very top. You'll probably eat tuna anyway. But at least you'll spend some fucking time. And if you succeed, you'll be the happiest mama's pie in the world!

Emancipation​

The more depraved a woman you get, Antosha, the more fucked up things get in your head. I constantly hear questions from Antuadzerov: "Fuck, how did you get on with this? I would give the left egg for 1 egg of the same size."

Believe me, Antosha, you'd better keep your testicles to yourself. I'm already a grated loaf, but even I, who have been stewing in this shit for more than a decade, constantly experience all sorts of psychological discomfort. I won't write “getting depressed” like a 15-year-old girl, but I spent a lot of sleepless nights with 3 packs of cigarettes trying to figure out what it was all about and how it could have been done to me.

Да, она будет ебаться с тобой как последний раз, по 10 часов в сутки. Но ты думаешь, что ты там будешь один такой? Хуй ты угадал.

Да, она будет просить выебать твою собаку и чтобы ты при этом ссал на неё сверху. Но завтра все то же самое с ней будет делать её сосед.

Yes, she wants you all the time, she knows everything, knows everything and does not give up anything. Do you want to know exactly how she got this knowledge, how many pussies and years it took, and what things were done to her before she came to you and undressed?

I have a pretty strong mind, Pineapple. Always has been and still, I hope, is. Life with whores and in the whore world constantly throws me shit and all sorts of black stuff on the fan. And even my heart is sometimes restless. This is a cruel world and not everyone, like you, learned from the Kalkun guides and Wikipedia articles. And pornhub. While you were driving in the dot-com, someone was driving around hotels/villages/haylofts and apartments for triplets/chetvernichki and all that sort of stuff.

This is all fun for one or two times, maybe for several times. When you fucked the dick understand that, and then you got just a wonderful miracle. It takes your breath away when you think about having sex with her. But trust me, little brother — on a regular basis, you're just fucking awesome. You'll get fucked up by her cockroaches, complexes, and psychological problems. Get to know her a little better and you'll see that she's a broken person inside. Who tries to fill the giant hole inside her chest with cocks and liters of alcohol. And specifically your one cock will be there about the same filler as a drowned sausage in the Mariana Trench.

If you are not mentally ready for all possible options in life, if other people's problems, passions and pain are not something that your fragile psyche can pull out, then jump out of there as early as possible. Don't fix it, don't save it, don't help it — just jump off. As long as it's still fun and as long as you're still riding high.

Chapter 4. Pitfalls​

Of course, on this path you can not do without various pitfalls. Which are just fucking awesome. A lot of problems, both of a psychological nature and simply concerning a calm, measured life. I will try to describe what I remember from what I have encountered in recent years.

1. The easier it is to get sex, the more difficult the relationship.

Or in another way: the easier it is to fuck, the harder it is to keep close to yourself, so that they fuck only with you. You can achieve some easily accessible pussy for yourself, brag on dvachik, what a fucking master you are and how quickly you persuaded her. But the rest will have the right to do exactly the same! Well, when the girl thumps, uses, gives immediately. Here it is — your dream has come true. Jumps in from the doorstep and fucks you for 14 hours. It's bad when your turn is over, you've become waste material and now it's all done with you. And you're waiting for them to call you and give you a piece of magic pie again. If you were able to get someone to talk you out of regular meetings, but for free, then most likely it's not that you are so beautiful. And unique. And the most fucking great mom's pie. She's just a whore. And after a short time — will find someone else. Just like it used to be with you.

2. The status quo cannot be permanently fixed.

Remember, Anton: any kind of relationship with whores is always a game against time. It's always against you, and the countdown starts from the second you met HER. You can win local battles, win here and there, achieve some small goals, but you will never win this war. Have you watched Star Trek? Remember the crash simulator that you can't get out of alive? He taught pilots how to behave in emergency situations. But there was no way to survive in it. So it is here.

It's like a rolling prize, but eventually it goes to someone else. For now — it's your turn, but whatever you do — the end is already written by Death itself in the Book of Destinies. No matter how you try to persuade me. No matter what you ask. What tactics don't use. Just accept it like death.

3. The law of marginal diminishing utility.

In the beginning, for sex with her, you are ready to give your left hand and right egg. Then just a hand. Then a finger. Then half the fee. And after a while, you don't need it for nothing. Just don't need the fuck. A bottle of mineral water is a pity. It's a pity to wash up once again to fuck. It's too lazy to get up behind the bastards, it's easier to roll over and fall asleep. No matter how fucked up chan is. Everything gets boring.

4. Whore singularity.

There comes a time when even the best whore in the world doesn't satisfy you — you want more. You've seen so much already, you've done so many things, you've tried such fucking pirouettes that it's “all wrong”. Doesn't want to fuck your dog on the first date, shoving cocaine up his ass? Fuck it, so you don't need it. Here was Yulia-she wanted to. And Olya wanted to. And Dasha. She even came with her dog. Don't you even want to punch me in the ass? Well, fuck you then. With experience, you outgrow everything. We need gangways, bdsm, zhmzhzhzh, blood, substances, triplet sisters, and so on. Everything gets boring very quickly, because I've already seen it all a hundred thousand times. It's like being level 120, hanging out in the starting location with noobs. Yes, now you can PEW PEW everyone and everything, but what's the challenge?

5. The PRIDE game.

It's when you think you should be BETTER than THE FUCKING WORLD. What " fuck the queen!". Preferably for free. Yes, and a princess as a gift. So that they rush to you, dropping feces, so that they only want you, so that they want children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren from you. So that people change their behavior 180 degrees, fulfill your wishlist and only YOU get what you want, and the rest suck the dick. That nyashki were only with you, that they slept only with you, that they did not take money, did not leave, did not change. You build your own castles in the air, and when they do not coincide with reality — you are frustrated that the world is not pink and iridescent enough, as you imagined it. One of my giant shoals, by the way, is Antoshka. If I wasn't such a proud motherfucker, my life would be much simpler and happier. But huge experience and even more huge self-confidence, mixed with ESV-constantly whispers all sorts of crap in my ear. "It's all or nothing! Do whatever you want, at any cost. You're still the best guy on the planet!”. Then, of course, for a long, long time I put myself back together in parts. Because it turns out that the best guy on the planet isn't me.

6. Monotony in life.

I've been in this situation a million times. The gist of it is that when you meet someone, suddenly it turns out that you both live WELL, SUCH a FUCKING BUSY LIFE that even Donald Trump is notable for sucking on the sidelines. You have friends, hobbies, hobbies, jobs, goals, and dreams. You can barely breathe. But in the end, no matter how fucked up we want to seem — it turns out that you have 2 friends (who are from dvacha), and the girls have nothing but three pizdolizov. And everything. And all your entertainment with her is to sit on the dacha all day.

When you first met your HEROINE — you start to strive to spend time with her 24 on 7. Friends? Let them fuck off. Friends? Fuck. Hobbies? Fuck. A hobby? Fuck. Just you and just me. After a while, you'll find that you have nothing else to do but sit and watch TV shows around the clock.

It doesn't have to be this way. You should have a busy life: friends, girlfriends, hangouts, hobbies, goals, dreams. So that the girl falls off, and you don't even notice it, in your schedule. After all, your girlfriend is like the cherry on the cake.

7. You can't win everywhere

I was the first person to be fucked. I was the last one. I was the one who fucked the most times. I was the first one to get to the ass. I was the only one who got there. I was the only one free. I was the one who knew the most about her. I was the only person she ever consumes or drinks with. Ess-but it was with different ones. There are more goooooooozdo categories, almost unlimited. But neither you nor I can take first place in all these competitions. You can't find the most fucked-up whore and hope that you'll be her only one. You can't be the only one and hope that she will be like your perfect hentai girl, look at senpai with big eyes, and stay with you forever. Identify meaningful things for yourself and participate in these competitions. But don't try to win ANYWHERE at ALL, unless she's lived in the woods all her life, and you found her, cleaned her up, and chained her to the battery.

8. Unfairness

Almost everyone, at least once, came up with this idea: life is unfair, young tyanochkami sex is given much easier than pimply you. In short, envy is at the root of this argument. This is the defining feeling of most anons. It seems to them that the Lord himself should have given birth to them with a beautiful pussy, so now Fate itself just HAS to. Envy is the source of all the aggression against boats, all the arguments about how “it should be” and how “it should not be”. Don't be jealous, Antosha, this is a very stupid idea that “everything should be different”, and the world is a giant unfair place. You were born what you were born to be and grew into what you see now in front of the mirror. There will be no other chance and no other cards will be dealt to you. Fucking deal with it.

9. Suitcase without handle

You're pretty stuck in the hauler. It seemed like it was what you needed, but when you got it, it turned out to be what you thought it was. You're stuck and you can't just “jump off " anymore. You can't wake up one day and do something or something else. There is sympathy, attachment, commitment, and a sense of pity. You've achieved your goal, yes. But it was at such a cost that you don't fucking need it anymore. You've lost everything else, and most importantly, you've lost yourself.

I've been through this a bunch of times, too. That's what fucking pride says in you (and me), all because of her. Because of the desire to prove to yourself that “you are still worth something". It's a pity to throw it, but it's inconvenient to carry it. Correctly form goals and periodically check whether you need it at all or you do it only because you once thought it would be too fucked up.

10. Pyrrhic victory.

Even worse than the previous version. Sometimes you get your pedals so mixed up that your need to GET THINGS DONE AT ALL COSTS overrides everything else. By” Achieve " here everyone understands their own. For some, a free ICBM will be enough, and for others, like me, cohabitation will not be enough. You won and achieved “by any means necessary". But there are no nerves, no trust, no desire to work with it anymore. You won to prove something to someone, but it turned out that no one gives a fuck. Yes, and I don't get high myself anymore. It's really nasty stuff — it really drains you. Play very carefully, prepare options, as you will then collect yourself in pieces. Better yet, don't play that game at all.

11. Someone is lucky, but you are not

Over the years, you hear so many fucking stories that bad thoughts begin to creep in quietly. You constantly think that someone is more lucky, that someone comes girls by themselves, that somewhere there is always some kind of movement, parties, entries, parties. Casual dating in bars, clubs and on the street flows like a river, and sex takes place behind every bush, garage and toilet. Hell, you've fucked 100/200/300 girls, but you feel like you've never seen your life before. You hear a couple of stories about how you fucked a girl, after an hour of dating and think how lucky they are, but you are not. Although you've actually had 2,000 sexual acts, and this guy has only had three in his entire life. Even the fact that you've had it yourself dozens of times, that you've fucked for free dozens of times, and that people have come to you dozens of times for nothing is ignored and ignored. It gets to the point where the ACTUAL number of partners is no longer being compared/sex/frequency, and THEORETICAL. You fucked 4 times in a month, and she fucked 2 times. But since, in theory, she might not have fucked you — it still BOTHERS you. To the end went the fucking idiot half-wit.

I get attacked by this kind of shit 1 time in N amounts of time, but it passes by itself over time. Usually when you've fucked a couple of unwashed girls over a can of cider again and calmed down by telling yourself in the mirror that “you're nothing yet."

12. Competition

Here our boy has already grown up, fucked 50/100/150 girls and now he decided to take a look, and what other people have there. And then he ahuevaet. It turns out that while he was screwing up his favorite MMO, the others were fucking non-stop at the entrances, baths and haylofts. He recruited 200 girls in 10 years. And to compete in terms of the number of partners, he was placed in the category with 20-year-old girls. And they, at the same time, win!

You can't win on this field, Antoshka. This is not your game and don't give a fuck about playing it. It's like walking out on a soccer field in hockey gear. Or play hockey in a football uniform. You need to play something of your own, not compare yourself with others, but at most — compare yourself with yourself from the past. There will always be those who get/have had sex faster / more than you. There will always be those who are smaller. Did you know that the average man has 12 partners in a lifetime? Twelve! For a lifetime. I've fucked so much over the summer… Why don't I compare myself to this “average man”? Why do I compare myself to a collective farm slut? You need to drive these thoughts away, Pineapple. They do not promise anything but disorders and mental disorders.

13. The Savior Complex

Oooohhh this is my JAM!

Antoshka, I'll tell you how it is — this point is about me. It's taken me years (and I don't give a shit about it) to realize that. I only realized this last year. This complex consists in the fact that I constantly need to “save " someone. First of all, as usually happens, those who do not need it. I can guess where I got it from, but I'll leave my guesses and fucking theories until I see a psychologist. Which I'll save up for someday.

I constantly, from year to year, find myself sick, lame and miserable tyanochek (in my inner, terribly inadequate opinion) and decide that they must be SAVED from this terrible life at all costs! In which I myself, a moron, fucking untrained, have been cooking for more than a whole decade! You feel double standards, don't you? In general, I found this tyanochku and went-went. I didn't want to save a hundred tyanochek before it — everything was OK. But it's time to save this one. And you can start fucking your brains out: yourself and her. Give arguments that you don't believe in yourself and the opposite of which you always rub out for whores to give you a pussy to hold. Arguments there, huementiki. And you know the answer. In advance, on the beach. You can't save anyone, no one needs you for fuck's sake, you're such a savior and you won't change anything. But a complex is also a complex, because you can't just eliminate it until you've given enough shit to say to yourself once and for all, “How much fucking time is enough?”

I implore you, Antosha, do not repeat my mistakes. Don't “save” anyone, don't “help”anyone. Don't teach them life, don't “open their eyes”. As soon as you find yourself in this mess, grab your oars and row the fuck out of there. This is the best thing you can do for yourself and for her. Save yourself, every man for himself. You will find nothing but pain and suffering here. “Save” yourself and find someone you don't have to “save”. And God willing — I will listen to these words myself.

14. Remaking girls for yourself

Not far from the last point hueten. You might think it's the same thing, but it's not. And I almost never suffer from this kind of shit. It consists in the fact that after the initial meetings, when everything was fucked up, you start to think that " here she has a couple of flaws, we'll fix it now." And off we went…

So don't fuck, don't do this, don't smoke this, don't drink this. Don't meet those people (don't meet anyone at all!), and don't go to these people. Don't wear it, don't do it like this, live like this. In general, you put pressure on authority/opinion/age and tyanochka, for some reason, listens to you. Or, most likely, in 97% of cases-just pretends to listen, and she does as she wants. And you're fucking stupid. Ha! Did not expect such a turn? And that's how it is.

Don't ever redo it, take it as it is, with all the shit. Can't you? Need to” chu-a little " here to fake and will zayabis? It won't, I guarantee. You can't change it. Jump the fuck off, don't get on your nerves or hers.

15. 11/22/63

This item will not be a minus, but rather an annoying given that comes with the kit.

Have you read King's novel 11/22/63 ? If not, don't worry. The essence of it is that the dude found a way to go back in time, to a specific day. But every time he found himself back in the present, everything was "reset"in that past. And coming back, everything was in its place, no matter how much time passed in the “future”. The problem was that the man was getting old, but the world he was returning to wasn't.

So it is here. You started and you're 20 years old. You're young, hot, and not experienced. Even more optimistic. Found a TOFFEE, fucked a dozen or two. Huitsov fell asleep. Back again, you're already 25. Fucked ten or twenty, again found toffee. I fell asleep again. Back again. You're already 30. Fucked a dozen girls... get the gist? Every time everything is reset to zero, only you get older. You met 18-year-old tyanochkami 10/20 years ago — this was your world. Now they look at you like you're a father figure, and you don't understand half of what they say. Different tastes, different interests, that's all. The whore world is still the same, but you've aged. Of course, if you are in this business “for a couple of times” or even “for a couple of years” - this item will not affect you. But don't jump to conclusions, Pineapple. If you had told me 10 years ago that I would be doing the same thing, I would have just laughed. Now, of course, not so funny.

16. Dont assume.

One of the worst things you can do, Antoshka, is start GUESSING! Believe what you are told and think from above “ " as it really is." Usually, in the direction of " Well, she's definitely not like that, you can trust her. It's fucked up for others, but for us it's just as they say”" If you have found yourself superior in words, then I have bad news for you.

Says he's only fucking you? Definitely not just with you. Lying to everyone but you? So he's lying to you the most. Went to her mother's dacha for 3 days? I guarantee that there 3+ huya visited and definitely not at my mother's dacha.

For over a hundred girls and over a few hundred stories told to me, I could have assembled my own little regiment of fucking young (and not-so-young) guys who were told these stories. I would, of course, lead this fucking regiment! I'm not telling you not to believe anyone or anything, but if you've got some muddy shit going on, don't jump right in. Build back-up plans, put down straws, and see what else there is in life. Do not throw all your eggs in one basket just because at the moment there is no one else to hold your pussy, except for this Masha. I can assure you that if you've found a lady in the field of whores for a year or so, then there are such fairy tales and stories ahead of you that you'll just get fucked up.

As I have written many times — personally, I prefer to be in the place of the very Vasya with whom they spend the night, instead of going to my mother's dacha. And I was in the place of this Vasya many many times. But also, I was in the place of the very guy from whom his charm went to this very “dacha”. Also many times. Certainly more than I would like to visit this place. At least don't repeat my mistakes, Antonchik. Keep your eyes open and your ears open.

17. Everything gets boring

Over the years, everything ceases to matter and loses its meaning. Whatever you wish for or achieve is not as important as it used to be. Nothing can surprise you anymore. You once wanted models, but now there's nowhere to put them. Thin tyanochek? Young people? Free of charge? It was, everything was. I've been there so many times that I can't even remember the faces anymore. И имён. Only some distant memories remained. Previously, I would have given my hand for the gift that they offer you, but now I'm too lazy to strain myself even for free. It's like going somewhere else, putting on jeans... no, it's too confusing, it's better to get some sleep.

If you don't have one, that's okay, my budding friend. Just remember that this happens too. Try to enjoy what you're doing there right now. For the day will come when it will be all the same.

18. I want to, but I can't.

The most popular and fucking item among those that I have to deal with at Pineapples. The essence of it is this: I want tyankek / whores, I want to sleep with them without money, go for a walk, hang out. I want people to write and call. But I don't want to get up from the couch/do something/I'm afraid to shit myself. It's scary, you can get a refusal, you need to STRAIN YOURSELF. Buy her coffee, you know. I'd rather use the same money to buy a whole pack at the store. You need to take photos, get acquainted somewhere, correspond, offer something. God forbid I should walk any more of them. I would like it to be like Kalkun's: he sits on the sofa, and the girls themselves climb up to him on the sheets to the balcony. That's just you forget, Anonchik, that Kalkun a little bit much - 11 years devoted to this shit. And “just like that” no one brings him anything for sure. He invested 4,000 days of time there. While you're at it, understand what it is.

What should I do if this item is about you? Don't do anything. Stay in the ass. I won't try to persuade you. If you need — then here's a whole manual I rolled up for you. If you don't have to-don't fuck your brain, but neither me nor yourself

Chapter 5. A personal example​

I am writing this in the middle of the summer of 2020. After another tjanochki and a pile of shit, I still collect myself back.

I have been in the whole topic described in this article for so long that I don't see any other way. Most likely, I will do everything the same as before. I don't learn anything from life.

I think that most likely my progress will be reflected in all new stories. How will I proceed?
  1. Well, first you need to understand what I generally need from tyanka and what it should be. We all have the right type and I already know about my own. This is a girl of 20+-2 years old, without children, boyfriends, or a husband. Without any debts and loans, or microloans of 2 million. When the whore is “for the soul". Or just on an iPhone. Who likes sex and likes me. And which I like. She doesn't have any fucking problems, like bipolar, schizophrenia, heroin addiction, etc. It's free. Not in terms of " not serving time”, but inside himself: he does not depend on his parents, the opinions of friends and society, and strives for somewhere, and not just to post on Instagram tomorrow. Something like that. Ess-but, this is all an idealized version and in real life some items will drop out, but at least I know an approximate reference point. And when I meet a 35-year-old mother, I'll immediately say “ " No, pasiba, I'm jumping off."
  2. I'll get (already got) my old notebook from the dusty top shelf and write to ANYONE with whom there is at least 1 chance to mess something up. Not a relationship, but just hanging out. I'll even write to those who don't have a chance — then I'll just cross them out, I don't have to clutter up my notebook here. I will remember everyone who once “owed " me something or hinted at something like that, but for some reason I merged or pretended that I was not interested in this.
  3. Most likely, I will agree to every first " offer” that is offered, until I come to an understanding of what exactly I would like and from whom. Perhaps this very " who” will not be for many years. It's okay, it happens. This is life — no magic pills. I even admit that after playing a little bit of this "move", I will get tired again and I will sit at home, make snowmen and build birdhouses. This also happened repeatedly. But I can't know the future in advance, so I'll try it myself.
  4. Believe me, Anansikus, when I tell you that I myself am TERRIBLY HURT AND OFFENDED, after another time to go fuck yourself. Yes, just like you did. Just like everyone else. And it's just as scary to step into the unknown when the prospects are hazy. But, as I wrote above, I KNOW that something is waiting for me somewhere ahead. And maybe even someone is waiting. I just fucking know. I guarantee you that if you are from the future, who read these lines of mine, you will be able to return to my time machine in 2020. And to say that I firmly and clearly will never find anything interesting for myself again. And there will even be evidence. Then I'll go up to the roof of my 16-story building right now, open the window, and look the fuck down. For fuck then to live at all? But if there aren't any time travelers knocking on my door in the next couple of weeks, I'll go looking for something new and only death from old age will be able to stop me.
  5. Probably, I will follow everything that is written in this article with one success or another. And in the end, in a year, two, five, we will see what all this has led to. Theory is tested by practice, right? Hula would I not spend another 5 years checking my own. Well, it'll be fun for you, too, Antoiser.
  6. I think it will be a normal day. I'll wake up in the morning at the same time as everyone else. I'll do my own fucking useless things. Doing shit. Then I won't know yet that this is the day I'll meet HER. And everything will start again. As it was before it, as it will be after it.

Conclusion​

Everything written above was the personal opinion and vision of one person — me. It is difficult, difficult and long. I do not know of any other way, and I do not impose anything on anyone. Do you want to try something similar and live the same life? Here's a sketch of a guy who spent 10+ years on this shit. If you don't want to/you're too lazy, you're afraid, you're pissing, you're fighting, you have a lot of doubts, and in general, you want everything at once — this is not for me. Look for such a magical way yourself.

If anything happens, you know where to find me.