What is locker and how to profit from it.

Has this ARTICLE helped you?

• Total voters

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
I am writing a detailed introduction about lockers here and explain the basics, pros and cons to people who don't have any understanding regarding it and only interested in getting the codes and cashing out :) Please bare with me as I am not a good writer, and my native language isn't english and that I have never written things like this before, so lets stat.
First of all, locker is a ransomware, means it demands ransom from the user who's system has been locked (captured) by your ransomware in order to unlock his or her system. Now, many people who don't know much about computers would fall prey to it when one fine day they turn their computer and after couple of minutes they can't use the start menu, ctrl+alt+del doesn't work, command prompt doesn't start, you can't go to any website and only shows LOCKED page, when you restart the system you can't go to safemode of any kind and only be displayed with the LOCKED page demanding that you have to pay 100 euro or 200 usd via moneypak or reloadit or ukash,psc depending on where the user is from. And will be displayed with warning page which states to be from FBI and IC3 (internet anti-cybercrime unit), and have live webcam streaming which states "RECORDING", and also have a voice say "YOUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY THE FBI FOR VIOLATION OF ..... RULES and so forth" & has 48 hours to pay the fine or criminal case will be lodged against the user. Even if someone is aware of the ongoing ransomware scam, he can't do anything about it. No windows restore point will save you out of this, and all the methods, softwares to remove the locker require safemode which is disabled by the ransomware :p So until he reformats his system with fresh copy of windows, he can't get rid of the LOCKED page nor use his computer normally and do anything, as you can't visit any website, you can't install any software because the windows directory will be corrupted. So if the user had important files in the system before the lock, he will have to pay the "fine" in order to see his files back and restore his system to normal. So locker is a very effective way of making money & monetizing your traffic and bots. Also another advantage for locking business is, after your victim pays to unlock his/her system, you can wish to have a botnet running on the system to capture sensitive info like ccs, bank bank logins, site account logins and what not.
Now we will discuss regarding how to maintain a locker, and what to do to get codes, and keep the flow stable. What are codes? Codes are result of user paying to unlock his system. That means, the more systems you have locked, the more chance of you collecting more codes. A good landing page with no grammar errors is very important, that would make some sense and have logic in it. What is a landing page? It's the page which is visible after the system is LOCKED. An example below.
the-fbi-federal-bureau-of-investigation-scam.jpg

There are many ways of locking more systems, which can be also called as installs or even referred as bots/loads. The most common method of getting bots is hijacking a website and placing poisoned iframe on the index page of a website. For this you will need a decent exploit pack featuring the most latest and common exploits and is undetected, clean. Many people, sellers have different views and would recommend different exloit packs thats because different exploit packs have different results. And you will need alot of websites that have good unique traffic visiting to it, its not a big problem since now there are alot of online shops these days selling shells and cpanels for as low as $1 each.
/To be continued.

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Sorry guys I don't find the time to write part2 because I'm busy with finalizing Ultima locker. To be released soon, stay tuned

v00d00

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good work. Very informative