What is carding 2024?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Carding — what is it and why do you need it?
More recently, there has been a huge wave of "carding teachers", "draining ideal schemes" and "quick black ways to earn money". Almost every Telegram user or anyone who has ever visited the darknet has encountered carding manuals and training. But, as a result, many who want to get into this area, know the work process only in general terms.
In this article, I will tell you what carding is for beginners, analyze its main varieties and mention the "main pitfall" that some people do not know about.

What is carding?
Carding is earning money by using other people's bank cards and not only: it can also include "gift cards", wallets of payment systems, bank accounts, and more. Funds from them can be used in various ways – to buy things, transfer funds to other cards and then withdraw them, and in other ways.
Its main pitfall is that the method is illegal in all countries of the world and refers to fraud, being punished under the Criminal Code of the country. The largest carders can even be submitted to the international search. This means that before you engage in drive — ins, you should seriously take care of your security: put a virtual machine, find dedicks, proxies, in short-hide your real identity in every possible way. For this reason, if some "teacher" offers you carding training that does not require security-do not agree, you will expose yourself to a huge blow.

What is carding like?
In the world, by its very nature, there are two types of this activity: online varieties and real carding. Let's analyze them in more detail:
  • Real – it includes everything that requires manipulating "plastic" in the real world. This includes skimming, when an image of the entire map is obtained, and encoding, when information is obtained from a magnetic tape. This area is reserved for professionals who have the knowledge and means to purchase equipment.
  • Methods on the Internet-this is a huge vast area. In fact, with access to the card, you can do everything with it that you do with your own, with some exceptions. In this type, clothing carding is distinguished, when various things are purchased from the card, bays, when funds are transferred to other cards or accounts.
The most common is the clothing variety – it is not so actively monitored (although stores fight fraud, in translation — fraud), and it is always easy to find a buyer for phones, laptops, game consoles and clothing. Bays are less common – they require a drop, a person who will accept funds by transferring part of them. At the same time, it is easiest for law enforcement officers to catch a drop.

What does the process look like?
It is best to analyze this using the example of a clothing variety. The job looks like this:
  • You get your card or bank account details in some way – through your own phishing page, purchase from resellers, or otherwise;
  • Find a person who needs a product or a drop who is ready to resell the product with their own percentage (it can be quite small-around 30-40% of the transaction amount, because the drop risks its freedom more than you);
  • Choose a store that doesn't require special checks or doesn't keep track of who buys an item from them and where it goes;
  • Enter the card details and make a purchase by sending the product to your drop or to the person buying from you;
  • Drop transfers money to you after the sale or immediately upon receipt of the product, depending on the agreement.
There are a huge number of variations of such schemes, but most of them look exactly like this. However, all of it has a huge number of nuances that you need to either learn from more experienced colleagues, or learn for yourself, through trial and error.

Is there a high level of earnings in carding?
Earnings in this area are really high, but it depends on your luck and speed of work, as well as on the chosen scheme.
An experienced carder can drive in up to 10-15 products per day, receiving up to several thousand dollars from their sale, and a filler can get even more – working with several carders per day, he can get up to ten thousand. However, for beginners, these figures are usually out of reach – you really need a lot of experience and knowledge, because getting caught recently is getting easier and easier.

Where can I learn it?
As we said at the beginning of the article, Telegram just has a huge pile of" schemes"," teachers "and"plums". However, if the scheme is public – it probably doesn't work anymore, and very few people share really safe and profitable methods, because they bring more income than selling them.
First, you should learn the basics. Especially-about anonymity, because all your actions should not lead to your deanonymization, since this is a direct path to the clutches of the security services of banks and law enforcement agencies. This is best done in carding forums, where experienced users share information. In addition, if you want to find a teacher – it is best to contact one who already has a reputation in their environment.
The list of carding forums is not constant – some are closed, some turn out to be a scam. But on our forum you will not encounter scammers, and only the best manuals, the experience of real carders and schemes that have been checked by moderators are available for you.

hagiyatmaz

Reaction score
hi do you know any websites that ask for 3d otp? in usa, that I can drop.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
hi do you know any websites that ask for 3d otp? in usa, that I can drop.
Almost all sites work with the 3D Secure merchant, that is, they will request a code via SMS. Try any one and you won't go wrong. Finding such sites is not a problem. It is much more difficult to find sites connected to 2D Secure that do not request OTP.

hagiyatmaz

Reaction score
I've been phishing for Turkish cards for a long time. I have access to the codes needed to bypass 3d secure, there are 2 sites I have already found, newegg and dell. but since I trust your experience, my question will be this: will phishing in usa with turkish cards and dropping the products cause me any trouble? as a result, they will go bypass 3d protection, companies do not lose money. what are your thoughts?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
When money is debited from the card when paying on a website (online store), the cardholder loses it. But he can also request a chargeback from the bank within 30 days and the bank can return the money to him.
In any case, it’s easier to pay with any card if you can specify an OTP code.

hagiyatmaz

Reaction score
thanks a lot sir, Does this refund process happen regardless of whether the bank is Turkish or American? For example, I made a purchase from dell usa with a turkish card and received the product. can the cardholder still get his money back?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, this process is prescribed by Visa and MasterCard. Therefore it is international. Even if the goods are received, the cardholder can inform the issuing bank about the chargeback.

Tremon321

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for sharing this guide. I would be very grateful to those who answer the following questions: Is it a valid method to buy CC to simply buy monero? If so, could you show me a valid place to buy CC and one where to buy monero obviously without KYC. I hope you understand my idea and I ask you to tell me if it's stupid or not.

Last edited:

dried cronies

Reaction score
I tried 3d sites such as newegg, ikea, dell. no products came. accounts are also closing. I can get the verification code from the owner of the cards, but I could not find a site where I could cash it. do you have a suggestion? how can I cash 3d transactions.

dried cronies

Reaction score
Actually I found an application called paybis. You can buy 3D crypto with credit card, but it requires bank statement, KYC verification, face verification and SSN. Do you think I should take the risk of trying to buy these from the homeless? Or are there people or places that provide them?