What are the chances?

Jamesrulez1

Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, If I new a friend of a friend that had aqquired a set of fullz with checking access and 50K+ Balance, and this guy wanted to process a COB on the card to his drop, then rape the card till it screams declined. What would be the chances of being caught? He is using LogLessVPN>>AnonymousSOCKS5.

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
There is no way to make a certain percent of chance to get caught. Hundreds of people, maybe even thousands of people steal this amount each day across the globe. Some get caught, most don't. It's chance I guess, if you believe in that.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
really depends on where you spend it and how good you can convince the card company that you are the holder.If our going out carding with it and you are going to try to empty it,,you will be talking to the card company.If carding to drop, Choose merchants that ship fedex and card items to the real cardholder addy,,then call fedex and have them hold at fedex office location for pickup. This will give you better chance to get high dollar stuff without shutting off the card. I gave up doing cobs in 04' and anytime you change or update acct holder info the card holder will get a notification email.

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
My advice start with normal shipping before you hit big.
If you get caught with that. pay the bail and go work In McDonald

aro2011

Professional
Reaction score
i wish you good luck. if you are lucky no one will heat you

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
If he is not know to police chance's are very low. I doubt he would be caught first time it's the addiction and greed will get him caught.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:04 PM ----------

Hypothetically speaking, If I new a friend of a friend that had aqquired a set of fullz with checking access and 50K+ Balance, and this guy wanted to process a COB on the card to his drop, then rape the card till it screams declined. What would be the chances of being caught? He is using LogLessVPN>>AnonymousSOCKS5.

Use public wifi, hacked or prepaid 3g.