Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

omo

Carder
Reaction score
OMO LITLE RIPPER.. you wanna SELME A USELESS badb account from dumps.name all people are .. unsastifaced whit badb and you wanna sellme a
ACOUNT??? WAO riper RIPER RIPER.. i want a dumps.anme account but if can buy nothing. or i get bad dumps dont wanna buy your acces that is beace you have a BAD REPUTATION YOU RIPER AND I WILL ADD ANOTHER - to your reputation

PlraX said:
HI TO ALL sorry for this estupid question some body can give me or.. i dont know how to say.. i need a login to dumps.name maybe a user have 2 or 3 accounts and can give me one.. but i hear that badb is not in bussines any more.. and have BAD STUFF so is this real this is the END OF DUMPS.NAME?

thanks

listen, its purely by choice, if you have alittle patience and badb checker is good, you will make your doug, dont understand why you called me a ripper and can you remember your post above begging for dumps.name account? am I trying to sell you someting that do not exist..? hell NO, so bro think before you come here and blab...ok!

Last edited:

smith4me

Reaction score
i fund my account pass 1weeks now not reflex my account and i buy many dumps declined but no refund pass 2weeks why what types of service is this ever icq alway offline no respond alway dumps.name.just help fund and refund my balance

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:36 PM ----------

answer me on your site smith4you badb alot of money to refund and i fund lr not reflex since 6days ago now

Reaction score
Need help with amex!!! They seem to only work in stores that have the epson or ibm printers. What system is that and what r some stores that i can get $$$$

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
Anyone else getting orders that don't have track2's in them. I tried to get replacements but I got threatened that I will never receive replacements ever if I said there is no track2.

NO TRACK2 should be replaced, right?

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
Anyone else getting orders that don't have track2's in them. I tried to get replacements but I got threatened that I will never receive replacements ever if I said there is no track2.

NO TRACK2 should be replaced, right?

yea i brought like 55 pieces and 3 of them didnt have track 2 i didnt get threatened i just didnt get a response **shrug shoulders**

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
yea i brought like 55 pieces and 3 of them didnt have track 2 i didnt get threatened i just didnt get a response **shrug shoulders**

You will if you ask for replacements for the ones without track2. I haven't gotten replacements since I asked one more time. They are more frequent than ever. I just don't understand why they can't understand what I am saying.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:41 PM ----------

CardNumber=4366182261271452
HolderName1=JAIME JR FUENTES
HolderName2=
CardExp=12/08
Carrier=101
Track1=B4366182261271452^JAIME JR FUENTES ^1208101187980000000000931000000
Track2=

tell me how to use this

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
stop buying from him he replaces dead dumps with dead dumps and more dead dumps and then at the end he say "no more replace for you".

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
stop buying from him he replaces dead dumps with dead dumps and more dead dumps and then at the end he say "no more replace for you".

Sure and let this shithead just fuck me because he's an asshole, never! Trust me you will give me what I paid for or all your LR will belong to ME!

Promise!

MJ

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
bro you are a good seller but i dont nkow what happend with you i paid one week ago and steel is pending.....

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i paid too.. 6 days now.. and it is still pending... and i missed on the dumps i wanted cuz they sold already.