Ultima locker v2! Get smashing results ( Collect all kinds of codes you desire ) Moneypak + Zip code + Scan of receipt !!! ...

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Greetings,
Ultima v1 locker was released a month ago and things have gone good. Now, its time for Ultima v2. To keep things under control, all the details regarding the locker will be passed on to you after a brief verification of you, that means you will have to contact me by private message first if you're interested in the locker.

No crazy prices, affordable pricing!
Only $800 per bin.
Get all kinds of codes you need, that being said, moneypak with zip code, scan of receipt (as you choose), reloadit codes, vanilla reload network codes, ukash codes, cashu codes, paysafecard codes AND THIS TIME.. even more landing pages have been added of different websites.

Feedbacks from previous sales:
Have received incredible offer from FuckNASA, really good guy with warm heart. 10/10 locker
I have bought ultima locker, received everything, locker working perfectly with 0/36 detection rate on scan4you, and have waited to write feedback after receiving my first result and today I have !!!! Very satisfied, locker is well worth the money spent. I vouch for FuckNASA and suggest all who's looking for locker to give ultima locker a try instead of wasting your time with anything else.
Great product, absolutely wonderful customer support. Have taken me in and out about locking and have given me great guidence, A++++++++++
Must say I still receiving full support from author :D
Best investment made in the year so far, good start for me :)

Terms of sales:
- I have the right to refuse sales to anyone.
- Only selling bins.
- Demonstration of product limited to only few people (to protect the design of landing pages from being leaked)
- You have to contact me first if you're interested in the locker, this being said, sales are carried out private.
- FUCKNASA SUPPORTS THE USE OF SAFE TRANSACTION. ESCROW IS ACCEPTED AND FEES ARE PAID BY ME.

Ultima version 1 sales thread ==> http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=70941 ( Sales letter )
Small guide regarding lockers ==> http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=71335
Have a wonderful day!

Ninja

Reaction score

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Yeah so you want me to keep all the bullshit comments too on the first thread? Its the release of the second version, but nevermind ninja, don't expect me to pay you again lol.

Ninja

Reaction score
So u decided to remove all bad comments about ur so called "software", rename it to v2, copy-paste something u like here and make another topic with same name? lol.

Nah. This is way of deers who disrespect community, members opinion and admins time who is renaming, removing, moving threads for you.

lol, anyway- Amen. :DD