UK BANK TRANSFER TUTORIALS

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Ok, so today am going to give a complete step-by-step tutorials on how to do a UK bank transfer. Am going to make this tutorial very very easy to understand so that even a 1 year old can follow and do it. If you are a noob who doesn’t have the basics on online job, you read our forum and on the Basics and come back.

Reason Why UK Bank Transfer is one of my fucking favorites Jobs:

1. Almost all scam jobs & Online transfers are centered on USA so there is less attention on UK scams, because of this, it takes a very long time for UK transfer jobs to cast since only a few people are cashing out there.

2. Daily Transfer Limit to another U.K bank is £50,000. Daily transfer Limit between Between same bank like Barclays bank is £250,000.

img3.jpg

3. Money transfer from Between same banks is instant! Transfer to another Bank in UK reflects in just 2 hours on the same day!

img7.jpg

To login a U.K bank, what you need is:
• Surname/Last name
• Membership number OR Card number OR Sort code (Any of this).
• Passcode
• Memorable word

So before you buy a UK log from shop, make sure they will provide the above information.

Ok now let start the Step-by-Step tutorials, follow closely and don’t miss any step:

BARCLAYS BANK

1. Fill the information below and click on Next Step. As for the membership number, Card number & Sort code, fill just one of them.

img14.jpg

2. This is the 2 nd and last login page. Input passcode and memorable word and then click on ‘login to Online Banking.

img18.jpg

3. It will take about 5 to 10 seconds for the logins to be authenticated, so this page which will appear.

img22.jpg

4. Once the logins is good, you will be successfully logged onto the dashboard as shown in the pic below.

img26.jpg

5. Now is time to make some money. Click on Pay & Transfer.

img30.jpg

6. On the next page, click on Pay a recent or new payee

img34.jpg

7. Page will load for like 5 seconds.

img38.jpg

8. FROM: This is where you choose the funding source or t which of the accounts the money should be removed from in the hacked UK log you bought.

img42.jpg

9. Click on the account which has most money in it, I chose the Current account here because it has enough balance.

img46.jpg

10. TO: This is where you add your UK client bank drop info (where you want the money to be sent).

img50.jpg

11. If this is your first time adding this info, click on Add new payee.

img54.jpg

12. Now scroll down the page to input your UK drop or receiver info.

img58.jpg

13. The only information you need from a UK bank drop or client is his Name, Sort code and Account number, you don’t even need his bank login info. So fill this info below.

img62.jpg

14. Ok done. Am covering the sensitive information since this a public tutorial.

img66.jpg

15. After you are done inputting your UK drop or picker info, scroll down and click on Continue.

img70.jpg

16. Now the FROM has being filled, the TO has also being filled, with the AMOUNT section you can write any amount, limit per transaction is 50,000 euro! That some bloody huge amount of money to make in one day, enough to retire anyone. Now let continue.

img74.jpg

Now that you are done reading about Lloyd Bank.

LLOYD BANK

1. Ok from the previous tutorial, we have already filled the info for the from and To section; with the amount section you are allowed to write any amount between £1 and £50,000 per day.

img3.jpg

2. Below is the account I want to load, it already has £4k in it and it a Lloyd Bank account (so this method is not for only Barclays bank, it for all UK banks and even European account.)

img7.jpg

3. So I write down the amount I want to send, as I said, limit per day is £50k per day.

img11.jpg

4. Reference is optional so you can write anything there, choose One-off payment and then click on Review Payment.

img15.jpg

5. Below is the final stage, click on confirm payment

img19.jpg

6. So easy, bank transfer has being sent successful.

img23.jpg

7. Once the money is sent, this will appear on the page. You are done with the job.

img27.jpg

8. Same bank transfer is instant, since this transfer was done to another bank, the money will reflect in exactly 2 hours’ time, in the same day.

img31.jpg

img36.jpg

Love u all. Thank you.

Reaction score
I’m a bit confused because you posted this in May of this year, a few years ago PINsentry wasn’t required to add a new payee, now whenever you want to add a new payee you must use a PINsentry.